Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Looks essentials THE HELPERS GUIDE

Originally Posted by jellybelly1991

I’ve seen Taylor Lautner at a NFCA award show (right before filming new moon), and his body is no fake illusion.

Did you see this? :)

Attached Images
taylor_lautner.jpg
(50.8 KB, 325 views)

Damn Westla, you don’t miss a thing.

At first looking at the pic… im like “what is it he wants us to look at? his abs?” and then i see the close up of his crotch. heh.nice.

so what is he, a grower or shower?

Originally Posted by westla90069

Did you see this? :)

His fingers/nails are atrocious.


Start • 5.94''x4.92''

Now • 6.50''x4.96''

Goal • 7.00''x5.75''

I use unrefined shea butter for my face has a lot of benefits also, smells very natural…don’t like putting chemicals on my face.

Originally Posted by UpTo7
His fingers/nails are atrocious.

That’s what my 10 year old sons fingernails are going to look like if I cant get him to stop biting them.

I guess it’s time to break the belt out.

No I dont use the belt on him.

I grew up in asia and had friends there were basically whipped with leather belts and bamboo sticks until their backs started bleeding.


Starting Stats: 7 BPEL x 5.75 MSEG (April 14, 2010)

Current Stats: 7 BPEL x 5.8125 MSEG

Shaving

Originally Posted by hopeful2hanglow
I’ve recently delved further into the world of shaving. I can tell anyone who hasn’t tried anything but the typical Gillette foams that shaving cream with a nice brush is far superior. I use Proraso, an Italian shaving cream, and a Boar’s hair brush. This stuff lubricates so well that aftershave is redundant. I also cover my face with a hot cloth for a few minutes before applying my shaving cream. I notice a lot of men really just by their Gillette or Edge shave gel, slop it on and rip the hair off their face, but a little extra time, and care produces more satisfying results.

I’m also considering getting an old style safety razor, or straight as many men say after you pass the learning curve a “wet shave” is far more comfortable, and easier on your skin than multiple blade razors.

Anyone else have thoughts, experiences on this matter?

Hi there
I use a british shaving cream with a classic sandal wood scent
I also have a silvertip brush - that is the best kind you can have.
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shave_brush

I use an old style german made safety razor. The brand is merkur.

I have started using this kit a year ago.
The learning curve is not that steep. I guess it depends on each person’s dexterity.
I have not cut my myself more than 3 times. (Once on my thumb - gotta be careful with those safety blades!)
If you choose a beginner safety razor you should be fine.
I enjoy shaving much more with the kit from above. The razor just glides on the shaving cream and shaves everything in one go.
Then for a closer shave you brush some cream again and change the direction of shaving.

Also it is more economical to use such a kit over the long run.
Safety blades last longer than the multi-blade crap, and they much cheaper.
I can get max 2 nice shaves out of a mach 3. But I can use a safety blade for up to 5 shaves.
If you are really stingy, you can even sharpen the safety blades.
Also, I have about 20% left of my shaving cream bought a year ago.

I highly recommend wet shaving with a proper kit.
It does not take more time than regular shaving.
Shouldn’t take more than 10 attempts to be decent at it.

Nice thread.

Do you know anything about stretch marks? I got them bad from growing

I guess this falls under Cosmetic Beauty:

I just used Veet for sensitive skin on my ass and crack. It worked great, except the next day I had these little red bumps all over my tush! It was nasty. Maybe I didn’t wash it off well enough, or I should have put some aftershave on afterwards. I kept applying aloe on my ass and the bumps were gone in less than a week, and I can’t remember the last time my ass has been so smooth and hairless.

Next time I use it I will leave it on for less than the 5 minute minimum they recommend and see if that helps.

I feel like I get a better wipe when going to the bathroom and don’t get any nasty bits stuck in the hair I used to have down there. Definitely feels more sanitary and cleaner, and not shy about a girl seeing my ass now.

I want to use it on the cock and balls but am afraid of irritation. Anyone have experience with this?

Also, I have these ‘lines’ of ‘extra’ skin on my ass, I’m guessing it is cellulite. How the hell do I get rid of it?!

Originally Posted by gapinga
Also, I have these ‘lines’ of ‘extra’ skin on my ass, I’m guessing it is cellulite. How the hell do I get rid of it?!

In my experience..

Squats, lunges, and yoga. You need to build the glute muscles, which will ultimately tighten things up back there.

Also, do not even think about using a hair removal cream on your genitals. The skin is a lot thinner than elsewhere on the body. Unless you want to experiment with chemical burns below the waist, I’d advise just shaving your junk as needed.

My tip: Already mentioned was posture, but I think it merits a little more detail. I had this huge distended belly that wasn’t all fat or anything it was just weird. Poking it would get like a half inch to an inch of fat then the muscle wall. Its been like that ever since middle school I think. I read something on bodybuilding.com that said you could get that kind of thing from having a very strong/tight lower back and weak lower abs.

Thread here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt…arged+distended Hopefully the link is allowed.

I messed around with gut sucking and chest vacuums before I figured out that if I tilted my hips differently, forward and under, that huge gut just went ahead and left. My lower abs auto tightned due to the nature of the pose, and in profile I look like half the man I was. Instead of having my ass hanging out. All due to getting closer to correct posture.

It feels weird as all hell to change the way you hold your body in rest. If you don’t think you have good posture I suggest standing in a mirror and experimenting with different ways of holding yourself. I would think that if you are doing it right you will look a little better and feel better as well. Don’t drive yourself short of breath or constrict yourself or anything. All else fails find someone to consult. A kinesiologist should be able to help.
Tighten up your lagging areas, and stretch out the tight ones.

Im also looking for a couple specific tips if someone could help me out:

First has to due with laundry.

My cloths always end up with fuzzies on them, bits of lint or something. The kind of stuff that just looks like neon hell under a black light.

Usually I gather up my cloths and throw them in the washer with liquid detergent. No separating or anything. Wash. Throw resultant wet mush into dryer with a static sheet thingy. They end up somehow with fuzzieness all over them. Are my loads to big? Is there something I’m forgetting or never learned. Most cloths are blue jeans, socks, fruit of the loom shirts, cheap stuff.

Second thing is back maintenance. Ive got some back acne , nothing horrible but enough to want to clear up. As well as back hair that I want to shave off. Thing is I can’t reach my whole back by hand, just not that flexible, any tips or suggestions? What to use, how to get it all over my back.

Originally Posted by Slamm
My tip: Already mentioned was posture, but I think it merits a little more detail. I had this huge distended belly that wasn’t all fat or anything it was just weird. Poking it would get like a half inch to an inch of fat then the muscle wall. Its been like that ever since middle school I think. I read something on bodybuilding.com that said you could get that kind of thing from having a very strong/tight lower back and weak lower abs.

Thread here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt…arged+distended Hopefully the link is allowed.

I messed around with gut sucking and chest vacuums before I figured out that if I tilted my hips differently, forward and under, that huge gut just went ahead and left. My lower abs auto tightned due to the nature of the pose, and in profile I look like half the man I was. Instead of having my ass hanging out. All due to getting closer to correct posture.

It feels weird as all hell to change the way you hold your body in rest. If you don’t think you have good posture I suggest standing in a mirror and experimenting with different ways of holding yourself. I would think that if you are doing it right you will look a little better and feel better as well. Don’t drive yourself short of breath or constrict yourself or anything. All else fails find someone to consult. A kinesiologist should be able to help.
Tighten up your lagging areas, and stretch out the tight ones.

Im also looking for a couple specific tips if someone could help me out:

First has to due with laundry.

My cloths always end up with fuzzies on them, bits of lint or something. The kind of stuff that just looks like neon hell under a black light.

Usually I gather up my cloths and throw them in the washer with liquid detergent. No separating or anything. Wash. Throw resultant wet mush into dryer with a static sheet thingy. They end up somehow with fuzzieness all over them. Are my loads to big? Is there something I’m forgetting or never learned. Most cloths are blue jeans, socks, fruit of the loom shirts, cheap stuff.

Second thing is back maintenance. Ive got some back acne , nothing horrible but enough to want to clear up. As well as back hair that I want to shave off. Thing is I can’t reach my whole back by hand, just not that flexible, any tips or suggestions? What to use, how to get it all over my back.

Separate your clothes into three categories:

Dark
Lights
Whites

Problem solved, crisis averted.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

And don’t wash towels and linen with clothes. Washing them together is pretty much a guarantee for the fuzzies.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

What happen to my guide? HAHA


Sex, money, and jellybeans

Originally Posted by PlentyofStretch
I use unrefined shea butter for my face has a lot of benefits also, smells very natural.don’t like putting chemicals on my face.

What are the benefits?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 PM.