Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Yohimbe

Yohimbe

I am occasionally using twin labs yohimbe fuel.

I’m posting to share my experience. Bottom line, the standard dose of this stuff does very bad things for me, but… out of curiosity I tried 1/4 of a capsule and found the results to be quite good. If I combine this with L-Arginine (I always take L-Lysine too when I do), zinc, vitamin b complex and raw celery the results are spectacular. I’m experimenting with lower and lower doses as I think finding the smallest dose that achieves what you want is really important in supplements.

I also found that very small (less than 1/4 of a capsule) doses 2 or 3 times a day were better.

I also found that the effects were rather long lasting if I did small doses for say 2 days, the effects seemed to last almost a week afterwards.

Anyone else have experiences with Yohimbe to share?


10/2010: ~bpe 6.2x4.8, 1/2011: bpe 6.5x5, 2/2011: bpe 6.75x5.1, 3/2011: bpe 7x5.1, 4/2011: bpe 7.25x5.1, 6/2011: bpe 7.38x5.1

My status thread

Originally Posted by determination

Bottom line, the standard dose of this stuff does very bad things for me, but… out of curiosity I tried 1/4 of a capsule and found the results to be quite good.

What do you mean by “very bad things” and “quite good” results? What is the good and bad specifically?


I'm a disciple of science.

Not to bitch, but what do you mean by “standard dose”. Maybe “recommended dose” would be more specific? I know I took a fat burner, called Hot Rox extreme, that contained either yohimbe, or yohimbine, I really don’t remember which. It did in fact help to give me super high school style erections. Is this the result you’re talking about?

I tried a yohimbe capsule one time, and like you, did not enjoy it. I started feeling very weird. Giddy, nervous, flushed, and downright scared. It reminded me of the come up to mushrooms. Like you don’t know what to do with yourself, and it didn’t help my erection.

Perhaps, like you I need to try a much smaller dose.


STARTING: BPEL: 5.9in EG: 5.0in

2016: BPEL: 6.25in EG: 5.25in

NOW (11/2017): BPEL: 6.7in EG: 5.3in

Originally Posted by richardfitswell
I tried a yohimbe capsule one time, and like you, did not enjoy it. I started feeling very weird. Giddy, nervous, flushed, and downright scared. It reminded me of the come up to mushrooms. Like you don’t know what to do with yourself, and it didn’t help my erection.

Perhaps, like you I need to try a much smaller dose.


Good way to describe it. It reminded me of amphetamine jitters, or that feeling of uneasiness when coming onto mushrooms. I would take my jittery ass to the gym, work out like a nut, and still feel like I was going to explode. But I did develop a tolerance, and very quickly. I should add I didn’t take this as an erection or PE aid, but as a fat burner when I was trying to “cut” fat. And then noticed I was getting erections that I could drive a nail with.

Originally Posted by scienceguy106
What do you mean by “very bad things” and “quite good” results? What is the good and bad specifically?

jittery, dizzy, racing heart, can’t sleep, ringing in the ears, etc.

good result is easy and frequent rock hard erections and easier time cumming.

standard dose is what was recommended on the bottle.


10/2010: ~bpe 6.2x4.8, 1/2011: bpe 6.5x5, 2/2011: bpe 6.75x5.1, 3/2011: bpe 7x5.1, 4/2011: bpe 7.25x5.1, 6/2011: bpe 7.38x5.1

My status thread

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Yohimbe Warning!!!CockamamyPenis Enlargement2111-25-2013 06:30 AM
Tolerance: caffeine and yohimbebusinessmitchelMale Supplements110-31-2006 05:03 PM
Yohimbine NOT YohimbeMartinCMale Supplements110-02-2006 08:58 PM
Nox2, Horny Goat Weed, And YohimbewaytoobigMale Supplements901-30-2005 09:37 PM
Notes on Yohimbe....KingUbuMale Supplements003-07-2002 04:24 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:10 AM.