Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

What PE related supplements do you take

123

What PE related supplements do you take

Most of the supplements I take are for bodybuilding (though I guess you could call PE bodybuilding) but some could potentially help with PE. These are the supplements that I take that could help with PE..

1. IS complex (colostrum and glutamine) - boost immune system and short term spike in HGH levels

2. Arginine - vasodilator. Improved blood flow can’t hurt and I do hang better flaccid on the stuff.

3. 6-oxo - test booster (indirectly by crushing estrogen levels). Probably has a negligable effect on penis size but more testosterone makes me happy.

4. Vitamin C - stronger cell walls = less bruising = quicker recovery and less discoloration (IMHO)

I take other stuff too but I doubt they have any impact on PE. I’ve become a bit of a supplement junkie. I just put a $100 order in today for more whey and a new supplement called 5-HTP.

I drink a 2 serving whey protein shake (62g of protein) everyday (I make sure I don’t forget on rest days). With that shake I take 2 multi-vitamins and a fish oil capsule thing. The fish oil thing says it helps with vascular health/heart. I figure this will help with blood flow. The vitamins contain all this stuff that I’m sure helps when trying to promote growth. I’m almost positive the whey protein definitely helps in repairs (and I love the taste). I just gained an 1/8 inch in length in a week and a half (the initial measurement was just as I figured out stretching and what angles to target). I measured a week later and voila an 1/8 inch! I was stunned and extremely happy. I owe some of the fast growth to the protein and vitamins! :D

OH! I forgot to mention. The vitamins make my pee a highlighter yellow! It friggin rocks!

Johnno, it think this ‘Yellow pee’ excitement of yours is a sign of a future fetish coming through.

Water Sports may be?


I'm pissed of with my gains and loses. I've been doing this for more than 4 years. I keep measuring wrong and the next time I update my signature you will see impressive results.

3 ~ 4 liters of water a day,

In the morning :
1 multi-vitamin pills
2 fish oil
1 Korean ginseng

After lunch - 1 Korean ginseng

Before I go to bed :
1 multi-vitamin pills
2 fish oil
1 Korean ginseng

Colostrum is only useful for babies, it doesn’t work.

There was a show on TV where they tested steroids (low dosages), Tribulus, Colostrum & others I can’t remember. The men trained, took their drugs/supplements/placebo, & after a few weeks had a little Olympics.

The group taking Steroids outperformed the others, I remember the colostrum group didn’t do well, & the Tribulus group did well & came close to the Steroids group.


If you belive you can achive, just look at me - Tupac Shakar

I take a multivitamin, zinc supplement, gingko biloba and fish oil. I might take l-arginine when I have the budget to do so, unfortunately not anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Bird2
I take a multivitamin, zinc supplement, gingko biloba and fish oil. I might take l-arginine when I have the budget to do so, unfortunately not anytime soon.

What brand of ginko biloba and what dosages?

My bad, I forgot you were in the Netherlands. Anybody recommend a good ginko you can get in the States?

L-arginin 3gr/day , 3 ZMA pills/day, 1 multivitamine and fishoils :)


Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)

Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)

Originally Posted by northof60
Most of the supplements I take are for bodybuilding (though I guess you could call PE bodybuilding) but some could potentially help with PE. These are the supplements that I take that could help with PE..

1. IS complex (colostrum and glutamine) - boost immune system and short term spike in HGH levels

2. Arginine - vasodilator. Improved blood flow can’t hurt and I do hang better flaccid on the stuff.

3. 6-oxo - test booster (indirectly by crushing estrogen levels). Probably has a negligable effect on penis size but more testosterone makes me happy.

4. Vitamin C - stronger cell walls = less bruising = quicker recovery and less discoloration (IMHO)

I take other stuff too but I doubt they have any impact on PE. I’ve become a bit of a supplement junkie. I just put a $100 order in today for more whey and a new supplement called 5-HTP.

Don’t take 5 HTP.

They raise serotoin levels which kills your libido.


~01/01/2006 -- 5 3/4" BPEL -- 4 3/4" Base Girth -- 4 1/2" Mid Girth.

~20/01/2007 -- 7" --- BPEL -- 5" Base Girth ------ 5" --- Mid Girth.

26/08/2008 --- 7" BPEL ------ 5 1/4 girth all around

Originally Posted by Formula1
What brand of ginko biloba and what dosages?

10000 mg a day, highest amount that is available here.

-Is the ginko biloba 100% natural? Is it only good for blood flow?

-What are these fish oil capsules and what are they good for?


Motivations: - The smile on your girlfriends face when she pulls it out - You never have to hear "DEEPER!" (and if you do...you can) - Getting to see a mouth stretched around your cock and 2 hands req to work it - All of your girlfriends girlfriends knowing your big - Knowing you're the biggest she's been with and she'll always remember you in her life - Watching pornos and being so unimpressed

Originally Posted by flygreg
-Is the ginko biloba 100% natural? Is it only good for blood flow?

-What are these fish oil capsules and what are they good for?

Gingko Biloba is completely natural and comes from the Gingko trees, commonly found in Japan. When the Americans dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, every living thing was destroyed and didn’t came back. Except the Gingko tree on the terrain of the Hiroshima University. It lost its leaves but they grew back in a few weeks.

Because you are Belgian, you probably speak Dutch. Take a look at the link I previously posted, all benefits are listed there.

Fish Oil caps are made from the fatty oils of fish. Especially the Omega 3 and 6 oils are beneficial for the human body and fish is rich of them. These fats are essential to the body and improves the states of you veins and organs.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
supplements aiding in PE?SoonToBeHappierMale Supplements1704-23-2015 02:43 AM
Not PE related but I just wanted to ask you guys......bigdaddy14Men's Sexual Health602-21-2003 06:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:57 PM.