Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Viagra or cialis

Viagra or cialis

I’m thinking about ordering some liquid v or liquid c from researchChemist.com or ctdresearch.net.my question is which to get.from what I understand viagra gets you hard after you take it and cialis works by sexual stimulation.well after you ejaculate after taking viagra does the erection go away or stay up.same question for cialis..

Also I know cialis can work up to 36 hours but is it safe to take everyday? For say a week? I don’t want an erection thats going to last for hours I want to get it up.have sex.go about my business and then have sex whenever necessary.I’m not looking for hours of straight sex!

Also any feedback on the two sites I mentioned would be great.I know researchchemist offers different types of shipping.how long does it take for ctdresearch products to arrive?

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by leftydick
I don’t want an erection thats going to last for hours I want to get it up.have sex.go about my business and then have sex whenever necessary.I’m not looking for hours of straight sex!

Cialis. Take 5mg and go about your day (3 days), then when you need it to get hard it will. With Viagra you’re hard in 20 mins whether you use it or not and it wears off after 1/2 a day or so. Of course, your mileage may vary (ie. 5mg may work for you or 20mg). Plus some guys report one works and the other does nothing for them. You asked for opinions and mine is cialis.

I’ve ordered from supersavermeds.com twice without problem - consider if you order capsules they cannot be split and tablets can be split easily, so you can adjust the dose as you find necessary. I ordered 48@10mg tablets and take 5mg every so often - it works out cheap although you have to stump up the money ahead of time.

Viagra packs a stronger punch in my opinion. However, I usually use it for a one time marathon fuck. After about 4 or 5 hours its effects are more or less gone, although I wouldn’t notice because I spent the previous 3 hours fucking and at the point have no such interest. Cialis works for a longer period of time, however to me it’s not as intense as a Viagra session. Can’t go wrong either way, but it seems what your looking for is Cialis. When your done your done and it will be ready to pop up again when you need it to. Enjoy.

Originally Posted by leftydick
…from what I understand viagra gets you hard after you take it and cialis works by sexual stimulation.well after you ejaculate after taking viagra does the erection go away or stay up.same question for cialis..

Find your shift key, lefty, and double space after a period. Looks like you are typing net addresses even when you’re not.

All the PDE5 drugs - Viagra, Levitra, Cialis - are engineered to require sexual stimulation before an erection occurs, for obvious reasons. Guys usually want to take a drug in anticipation of sex later on. However, about 5 percent of us seem to be wired differently and have spontaneous erections after the drugs kick in, whether we put the hard-on to use or not, though this seems to happen less frequently with Cialis than with the other two. Odds are you’d fall into the 95 percent who require stimulation but do a solo run or two and see so you know what to expect.

The erection will probably subside after you ejaculate, but more slowly than normal. Some guys can stay hard, or nearly, on the drugs; some can’t. A number of studies have shown that men who have ED often get more significant responses from the PDE5 drugs than men who do not have ED.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by Big Dainjerus
Viagra packs a stronger punch in my opinion. However, I usually use it for a one time marathon fuck. After about 4 or 5 hours its effects are more or less gone, although I wouldn’t notice because I spent the previous 3 hours fucking and at the point have no such interest. Cialis works for a longer period of time, however to me it’s not as intense as a Viagra session. Can’t go wrong either way, but it seems what your looking for is Cialis. When your done your done and it will be ready to pop up again when you need it to. Enjoy.

perfet description, i completely agree and quote!

I’ve never tried Cialis, but I have taken Viagra. I don’t take more than 20mg worth when I use it. I seem to be the exception here, in that I experience the benefits of Viagra for a solid 2 days/48 hours. I only get hard when I’m sexually stimulated, and it remains effective for 2 days. Everybody has different reactions.

I have taken both Viagra and Cialis.Here is what I’ve found:Viagra gives me a much harder (like 18 year old) erection. As was stated earlier,it lasts only four or five hours.But I can stay hard for that whole time pretty much.Cialis is alot more subtle.it has never given me a spontaneous erection,and requires some stimulation for me to get hard.The thing I like about the Cialis is that my dick is much plumper and fuller for about two days afterward.Not so with the Viagra. Also the Viagra gives me a severe stuffy nose which is not real handy when your pouring coal to the old lady. They both Give me slight visual blur that goes away in a half hour or so. I tend to take Cialis more than Viagra these days because lets face it,I’ve been with the same girl for over a year now and just don’t care if I fuck her for three or four hours or not! I’m teasing.The real reason I prefer the Cialis is because of the stuffy nose thing. I should add that when I take either drug,I always take the prescribed dosage,100mg Viagra or 20mg Cialis.

I’m voting cialis. My doctor has prescribed viagra,levitra and cialis( at different times, of course)for my ED. The thing that I like about cialis, rather than the other 2, is that I get good effects for 2 to 3 days and a fuller and longer flacid for a couple of days. I also don’t have the stuffy nose or vision issues like with viagra. Of course, it’s different with different men. Good luck


:_pump: :donatecar

I’m using 10 of cialis. EOD is fine. ED may give you a priapism. See the thread on penis reduction to see why you don’t want one. Cialis does give me a stuffy nose and a sinus headache. Beats having a soft 4” dick though. Viagra does nothing for me.

The liquid cialis and viagra from the research chemical companies usually work just fine.

Considering why we can’t get it back up - progestin levels rise in men as we get older, and considering you are thinking of going the research chemical route, also think about looking into cabaser. It’s a progestin inhibitory, allowing you to be like a rabbit (remember being 17?) and go again, and again, until you are tired of it.

Originally Posted by chainz 8
Viagra gives me a much harder (like 18 year old) erection. The thing I like about the Cialis is that my dick is much plumper and fuller for about two days afterward.Not so with the Viagra.


I have ED and tried both with similar results. At the time that I tried Cialis, I didn’t know what PE was, so I honestly don’t remember if my cock was fuller for two days or not. When I take Viagra, I have a nice flaccid hang with no turtling. I feel so much more comfortable when I’m naked with my wife after taking Viagra, not only with the flaccid hang, but with the rock hard boner I get when we have sex. Unfortunately, for my wife, I don’t have that “spontaneity” factor that people get with Cialis where if she comes home from work and wants I quickie, I’m out of commission for at least 30 minutes.

In my case, I think Cialis would be ideal for PE because it doesn’t get me as hard as Viagra. If I jelq after taking Viagra, my cock gets hard too quickly and takes a long time to subside. I could look at pictures of Janet Reno naked and it would take at least a minute to go down. Obviously, it would take much longer without that visual.


Last edited by Nadashyguy : 02-24-2007 at .

I don’t think 10 kilograms (22 pounds) of viagra, cialis or levitra would get me up for Janet Reno!

Has anyone cylced with V and C ?

Like taking C 20mg every 4th day with a 25-50mg dose of V on the 3rd day???

Aim is to be pretty much always ready for any sexual encounter also for pumping.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Cialis versus Viagrabigone0749Male Supplements1908-28-2008 07:36 PM
My night time Viagra, cialis experimentGonaBeBigMale Supplements5404-29-2008 05:00 PM
Comparing Viagra, Kamagra and Cialisinch_hunterMale Supplements1007-21-2006 09:08 PM
how do you split generic viagra & cialis?sidapizzleMen's Sexual Health507-10-2006 09:34 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:29 AM.