Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

The Chemical PE Thread

>I have pictures but dont know how to post them yet… Info on how to is welcomed.<

Post penis pictures in Progress Reports and Pictures

In a new thread or the full reply page (Reply button or Preview Post button) hit the manage attachments button, browse for and upload the files.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by inuic
When I get a chance I plan to get some verapamil to add to my protocol while under pressurized tension.

Are you referring to verapamil injections?

I heard of people on a few sites claiming to have purchased verapamil in pill form and made their own topical/transdermal solution using DMSO.
I myself tried researching this, but can’t seem to find out how they did it.
There is a site claiming they have a 15% verapamil gel for peyronie’s disease, but I’m not sure overall how many oz/grams it contains.

I splitted this thread your pics are here
Inuic Chemical PE Thread

Inuic. Please all penis pics should go in the Progress Report with Pics section, as above stated by Memento.

Originally Posted by Smerc
Are you referring to verapamil injections?

I heard of people on a few sites claiming to have purchased verapamil in pill form and made their own topical/transdermal solution using DMSO.
I myself tried researching this, but can’t seem to find out how they did it.
There is a site claiming they have a 15% verapamil gel for peyronie’s disease, but I’m not sure overall how many oz/grams it contains.

I think they crushed the pills and added dmso solution.

The 15% verapamil gel means it has 150mg/ml.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
I think they crushed the pills and added dmso solution.

The 15% verapamil gel means it has 150mg/ml.

Ah. So 2oz solution = 100 x 80mg VERAPAMIL tablets (8g) / 48g or 1.7oz of DMSO
The above would = 86% DMSO & 14% VERAPAMIL (went 1% down)

Quite a bit of DMSO. Guess one could water it down to 70% or add more verapamil hoping the higher % doesn’t become troublesome.

Wonder if anyone here has tried this.

Originally Posted by inuic

Also got DHT gel
and growth factor lotion with collagen in it… [not sure about this but it make my skin baby soft]
Also got some PABA pills I am about to start taking again….

Need Some DMSO 99.99% to try the PABA or my lidocaine with too

How did you get a prescription for DHT gel? If you don’t want to answer in a public forum please PM me.

Do you dissolve the PABA in DMSO and then apply it to your penis? If so, what is the ratio of PABA to DMSO?

How are you recovering from your injury?

Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by Smerc
Ah. So 2oz solution = 100 x 80mg VERAPAMIL tablets (8g) / 48g or 1.7oz of DMSO
The above would = 86% DMSO & 14% VERAPAMIL (went 1% down)

Quite a bit of DMSO. Guess one could water it down to 70% or add more verapamil hoping the higher % doesn’t become troublesome.

Wonder if anyone here has tried this.

I don’t think that the DMSO solution they used was 100% DMSO. I think that is diluted with distilled water/other components.

The thing is that if one uses a tablet, I wonder if the fillers will be carried alongside verapamil with DMSO into the system.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"


Last edited by memento : 03-23-2014 at .

Originally Posted by alin
I don’t think that the DMSO solution they used was 100% DMSO. I think that is diluted with distilled water/other components.

The thing is that if one uses a tablet, I wonder if the fillers will be carried alongside verapamil with DMSO into the system.

Was thinking about that as well. Along w/ me not having a real legit way of getting a script for it, it would had to be obtained through illegit methods. Which means the quality might not be tiptop as well as fillers.
Also curious if making the pills into a powder, if they would even dissolve in DMSO.

Going to research a bit more on the topic as far as what others did in regards to making a DIY solution.

~PATENT
Verapamil Gel Patents (ingredients/directions are midway through the pages): https://www.google.com/patents/US6031005 & https://www.google.com/patents/US6627663 & https://www.google.com/patents/US6353028

~HEATING
From a pubmed study: “Verapamil hydrochloride shows thermal stability up to 180 degrees C and melts at 146 degrees C, followed by total degradation.”

~HALF-LIFE
“Following intravenous infusion in man, verapamil is eliminated biexponentially, with a rapid early distribution phase (half-life about 4 minutes) and a slower terminal elimination phase (half-life 2 to 5 hours).”
“The mean elimination half-life in single-dose studies ranged from 2.8 to 7.4 hours. In these same studies, after repetitive dosing, the half-life increased to a range from 4.5 to 12 hours (after less than 10 consecutive doses given 6 hours apart).”

~DOSAGE AMOUNT PER APPLICATION
Applications state to use 2x a day. One should also monitor blood pressure during use (which I guess also applys for penis applications).
——-
From: http://www.pdlabs.net/peyronies/214patientStudy.html (used below) & http://www.pdlabs.net/peyronies/645patientStudy.html (not used below, but includes same dose/application it seems)
“Verapamil topical compound *(40mg) was applied twice daily to the penises of 214 patients presenting with symptoms of Peyronie’s Disease. Patients were followed for one to six months for change in curvature, plaque size, quality of erection, pain relief and side effects.

Curvature: 71.4% noticed decreased curvature
Erection Quality: 86.5% had measurable improvement of overall quality and rigidity of erection.
Pain: 100% reported complete relief of pain
Side Effects: 1.4% (3 patients) developed contact dermatitis which improved in 2 patients with topical corticosteroid application.

Conclusion: These results led Dr. Fitch to conclude, “Topical Verapamil appears to be an effective and well tolerated drug for the treatment of Peyronie’s Disease.”

*This study was conducted with an 8% compound. The pharmacy now provides a 15% (75mg) per dose compound that has proven to be more efficacious.”
——-
So I assume 80mg per dose is acceptable, which = just 1 full tablet for your penis.
That = 100 applications(0.59 mL) per 2oz @ 14% VERAPAMIL w/ DMSO.
Not sure how many drops in a dropper that is: http://www.specialtybottle.com/coba…ozwdropper.aspx (2oz dropper)

Originally Posted by Smerc

*This study was conducted with an 8% compound. The pharmacy now provides a 15% (75mg) per dose compound that has proven to be more efficacious.”

Hmm..I don’t understand how could 15% means 75mg/ml.

From what I know 100% = 1g/ml —->15 % = 0.15g(150mg)/ml

I miss something ?

There’s a user on other forum which uses 20% verapamil and the DMSO content is 10%.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
Hmm.. I don’t understand how could 15% means 75mg/ml.

From what I know 100% = 1g/ml —->15 % = 0.15g(150mg)/ml

I miss something ?

There’s a user on other forum which uses 20% verapamil and the DMSO content is 10%.

Not my measurements. It’s from the pdlabs website. I will check it out again later.
The one I configured and made up is 160mg/1.18mL.

10% DMSO seems very low. I read that the 10% was due to DMSO’s irritation problems in some people. That guy also used PMMA for most of his gains.
The sites I read claim 70% to be the key spot. Probably just numbers pulled out of their asses, but I’m going w/ the majority until I see contradictions to back up lower % claims.

PGF2a + IGF-1: The ultimate cocktail for localized growth?!

Been trying this combo and it feels different…

The Burn from PGE-1 gets more centralized when I inject with PGF2a also in the mix.

I used PGF2a, HR2, IGF-1 & 2, and Follistatin. Did so in the ligament…

PGF2a goes well with PGE-1 or 2. And it did not burn the way I had imagined. It made the burn feel deeper vs more towards the surface of my skin.

There is an island nation I get my DHT from in a tube. I want to say Crete or something like or near there… Anyway by their law you can get a prescription via communication with the Dr about your symptoms. Once you answer the q and a, if you qualify based on your symptoms you get a prescription. And it cant be for PE either… Low T or something else, etc.

Hey Inuic, how strong is the DHT you’re getting? I know most people can get the 2.5% from All Saints, but I’ve never seen mention of your source before, so I was just wondering if you were getting that or something else. Personally, I’m a believer that the stronger the DHT, the better, but it seems like that may be the toughest thing to source when putting together a protocol.

Inuic, you can get DHT shipped here without US Customs searching your stuff and seizing it because you don’t have a presciption for DHT from a US doctor? If you don’t want to put the website in a public forum could you please PM me with the name of the site? It would be greatly appreciated.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:03 AM.