Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Temporary Gains from Cialis/Viagra?

12

Temporary Gains from Cialis/Viagra?

Has anyone measured a slight temporary size increase from usage of either Cialis or Viagra? Or does it simply give you morning wood quality erections?

I haven’t checked it myself, but I have studied it and it appears that people are getting .25 to .50” extra in length from it and some girth. Its a different kind of erection.

Rather than a “gain” these drugs probably bring you to your “full potential.”

Originally Posted by westla90069
Rather than a “gain” these drugs probably bring you to your “full potential.”


Right. It causes the smooth muscle to relax more than usual, which produces better erections and fuller flaccid.

So, no gain, but rather lets you see the true full size of your unit if smooth muscle is completely relaxed.

Its like if you get in cold water and your dick shrinks. Did you lose size? No, its just contraction of the smooth muscle making it look far smaller. When smooth muscle relaxes more than usual, it looks bigger than usual.

Proper PE will also cause the smooth muscle to relax more than usual, hence the larger and heavier flaccid,as well as harder erections.

CONVERSELY, overwork your dick and it will temporarily look smaller and have weaker erections.

sparkyx,

What is best online source for cialis or viagra? Did you have any statistics for avg gain in length and girth while on the cialis or viagra?

Sparkyx,

I’m Not disagreeing with you. However some people have involved cialis and viagra into successful PE regiments. The other thing, is there have been people who have said that their confidence in their erection was not strong. The use of cialis over a prolonged period of time, restored their confidence in their ability to gain an erection which was retained even after quitting.

I believe the use of these products will be an enhancement to PE, especially if you are pumping and clamping. I believe you will achieve a stronger engorgement and show more tissue deformation.

I think I’m going to check it out myself and let you guys know what the results are.

Best Regards.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Sparkyx,

I’m Not disagreeing with you. However some people have involved cialis and viagra into successful PE regiments. The other thing, is there have been people who have said that their confidence in their erection was not strong. The use of cialis over a prolonged period of time, restored their confidence in their ability to gain an erection which was retained even after quitting.

I believe the use of these products will be an enhancement to PE, especially if you are pumping and clamping. I believe you will achieve a stronger engorgement and show more tissue deformation.

I think I’m going to check it out myself and let you guys know what the results are.

Best Regards.

I think IF you have dialed in your PE and are getting gains and great EQ, and THEN you add chemicals, it will be a positive thing.

HOWEVER, if you haven’t figured out what is the right amount of time and force, and you are adding chemicals…it just serves to give you a false sense of recovery and you drift into overtraining.

This is why I tell guys to figure out what works for themselves FIRST, then its ok to add some chemicals, as long as they don’t alter their workout because of the crazy EQ that will follow. That crazy EQ, (rock hard nite wood most of the nite) will THEN enhance their gains.

Most guys increase their PE to match the increased EQ and get net sum gain of nothing. Not to mention it will lead to a major crash and burn.

Sparkyx,

I hear what your saying. That its not going to be a crutch for having overworked yourself. You should find out what works for you first, before adding the supplement. What works for you should not affect your ability to gain an erection.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Sparkyx,

I hear what your saying. That its not going to be a crutch for having overworked yourself. You should find out what works for you first, before adding the supplement. What works for you should not affect your ability to gain an erection.


If you do that, I think it indeed may aid gains. Just make sure you get off of them before you try to increase your PE.

Test the new amount without chemicals in your system, and if its good, THEN take them again. This should really cause some crazy EQ, and that has a good chance of improving gains.

I know Cialis does help with morning wood. As for gains,,,not sure. At small doses it might help with pumping, but that was at very small doses. Where to purchase is on my homepage.

Webslave, and others do you use Viagra/Cialis frequently for sexual encounters? Have you noticed any adverse side effects? Are there any adverse effects with long term use?

Mudduppz,,,

I’ve taken the Cialis/generic for a good while. I’ve noticed no side effects, but I take it as an a an aide to lowering my BP. I haven’t noticed no side effects. I’ve been taking it for a good while, but I do take periods off.

As for sexual help.yes, my ? Thoughts, it does help. But everyone is different.

Try the 3, see what works for you.

Does anyone know if any of these drugs provide any more of a stronger erection than another? Or do they all act the same? I also read that Levitra helps with premature ejaculation. Has anyone else noticed these side effects with any of these drugs?

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Understanding cell growth for maximum PE gainsmiltonic24Penis Enlargement6406-08-2017 09:35 PM
My PE Journey: Gains, Workouts, TipswadzillaPenis Enlargement3406-15-2010 03:00 AM
Elusive newbie gainsStarter7777Penis Enlargement1505-27-2010 10:30 PM
What's the best way to cement temporary gains?andgrowingPenis Enlargement406-20-2007 02:16 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:30 AM.