Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Supplement to improve concentration and memory?

12

Originally Posted by chupicabra
Uh I think its different in the states. The pharmacist are no help here.

American pharmacists aren’t familiar with customer kindness? Are it only pharmacists or also different store shopkeepers?

The do some research at the Internet. Or do you claim that the Internet isn’t any help either? ;) .

I like L-Huperzine A for this.

L-Huperzine A is a natural plant alkaloid (extracted from Huperzia serrata), which quickly and potently boosts memory, learning, and concentration. Used worldwide for decades in adults and high school students. Is considered the most potent short term memory enhancer available.

-Biochemical Effects-

- Potently raises Acetylcholine (main memory neurotransmitter) by inhibiting its breakdown from Acetylcholinesterase.

- Strengthens the Brain’s NMDA receptors (Enhances Focus, Learning, and Brain Functioning)

- Stimulates the synthesis of nerve growth factor (Promotes youthful cerebral functioning)

-Notes-

L-Huperzine A (natural), it has 3 times greater neuro-activity than synthetic DL forms.

-When can I feel it?-

Works within an hour to a few days.

You have to take Vinpocetine and Ginko Biloba for quiet a time to see an improvement.

I take Vinpocetine and Ginko Biloba every day, but memory and concentration need a lot of everyday work, your brain needs some workout everyday

I would recommend:
http://www.smart-drugs.net/smart.html
The Pay Attention caps have everything the brain could use, but be careful, there could be some side effects. It contains galantamine for example, so there’s the possibility of serious side effects.

I have a bottle of galantamine but haven’t used it so far because of the side effects, so is there anybody who took some and can say it works?


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

Originally Posted by KinXXXize

I would recommend:

…Pay Attention caps… It contains galantamine for example, so there’s the possibility of serious side effects.

I have a bottle of galantamine but haven’t used it so far because of the side effects…

But are recomending it to others?


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
But are recomending it to others?

I will use the galantamine I got in a month or two and give some feedback.

Let’s see if then I will recommend it.
:)


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

Originally Posted by Bird2
American pharmacists aren’t familiar with customer kindness? Are it only pharmacists or also different store shopkeepers?

The do some research at the Internet. Or do you claim that the Internet isn’t any help either? ;) .

Actually I have researched over the internet and you will not find much help there either. For one thing it seems most research papers are overseas on brands not found in the states.

Originally Posted by KinXXXize
You have to take Vinpocetine and Ginko Biloba for quiet a time to see an improvement.

I take Vinpocetine and Ginko Biloba every day, but memory and concentration need a lot of everyday work, your brain needs some workout everyday

I would recommend:
http://www.smart-drugs.net/smart.html
The Pay Attention caps have everything the brain could use, but be careful, there could be some side effects. It contains galantamine for example, so there’s the possibility of serious side effects.

I have a bottle of galantamine but haven’t used it so far because of the side effects, so is there anybody who took some and can say it works?

Ive used both for over 4 months no difference whatsoever. But like I said, basically there is no one REGULATING these suppliments. So basically they can throw dirt in the pill and call it ginko.

Also be careful because Ginko does contain a tarpinoid that is carcinogenic and alot of companies do not bother to filter this out.

Just my 2 nuts.

This supplements improve just slightly your memory and your learning skills but these products are not meant to cure or prevent any disease.


Girth gains for better sex, length gains for a worthless ego boost.

GOAL: 6" EG

Originally Posted by KinXXXize
This supplements improve just slightly your memory and your learning skills but these products are not meant to cure or prevent any disease.

I agree, honestly too subtle to be worthwhile.

I think the same benefit could be had from a mile long walk.

Unless you have perhaps extreme blood circulatory problems.

Originally Posted by KinXXXize

This supplements improve just slightly your memory and your learning skills…

:) Huh?


"Debate the idea..."

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.