Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stiff Nights Pill

Stiff Nights Pill

Anyone tried these sex stimulants before? The guy at the sex shop said that it was great for a quick fix. I do need a quick fix just for now but looking into natural supplements for long term. So who have used this?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Any Stiff Nights still on the shelves may contain something very much like actual Viagra. It’s not exactly a ‘natural’ erection enhancer, if that’s what you’re looking for.

http://www.drugs.com/fda/stiff-nigh…ient-12631.html

“FDA notified consumers that Stiff Nights, a product sold as a dietary supplement, contains sulfoaildenafil, a chemical similar to sildenafil, the active ingredient in Viagra. Sulfoaildenafil may interact with prescription drugs known as nitrates, including nitroglycerin, and cause dangerously low blood pressure. The product is distributed on Internet sites and at retail stores by Impulsaria LLC of Grand Rapids, Michigan. It is sold in bottles containing 6, 12, or 30 red capsules or in blister packs containing one or two capsules.

The FDA advises consumers who have experienced any adverse events from sexual enhancement products to consult a health care professional. Any adverse events that may be related to use should be reported to the FDA’s MedWatch Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program online [at www.fda.gov/MedWatch/report.htm], by phone 1-800-332-1088, or by returning the postage-paid FDA form 3500 [which may be downloaded from the MedWatch “Download Forms” page] by mail [to address on the pre-addressed form] or fax [1-800-FDA-0178].

[11/05/2009 - News Release - FDA]”


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Wow I shouldve did research before I bought these but couldn’t at the time. Spent 12 dollars for 2.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by sed26
Wow I shouldve did research before I bought these but couldn’t at the time. Spent 12 dollars for 2.

That’s not bad for generic viagra considering you don’t have to worry about customs and everything else. Only problem is you have no idea if its equivalent to 25mg or 100 mg viagra.

I’ve taken real cialis before and it definitely works big time. I’ve tried generic viagra and it actually made me jittery and harder to get a boner so I don’t know if it was bad generic viagra or just the way I respond to viagra.

I hope someone has taken it before to give me a heads up. Whether it’s good or bad. BTW what’s the difference between those two dosages of viagra? Side effect risks?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

I have bought a pack of 30 of these. I use them when I want to impress a chick on the first night we bang :D

It guarantees about a 2 boner minimum, even if you cum, it still stays up. I’ve never tried viagra or cialis to compare them so I wouldn’t know. I just know it works.

The only downside is, if I take an entire pill, about 4 or so hours afterwards, I will have a terrible headache. I cut the dosage down to avoid this (taking half pills or so)

Originally Posted by Makemelarge
I have bought a pack of 30 of these. I use them when I want to impress a chick on the first night we bang :D

It guarantees about a 2 boner minimum, even if you cum, it still stays up. I’ve never tried viagra or cialis to compare them so I wouldn’t know. I just know it works.

The only downside is, if I take an entire pill, about 4 or so hours afterwards, I will have a terrible headache. I cut the dosage down to avoid this (taking half pills or so)


Sounds like success to me. I was just about to cut them in half too. How long did you take them before sex and how long do the effects last?

Did cutting it avoid the headache?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by Makemelarge
I have bought a pack of 30 of these. I use them when I want to impress a chick on the first night we bang :D

It guarantees about a 2 boner minimum, even if you cum, it still stays up. I’ve never tried viagra or cialis to compare them so I wouldn’t know. I just know it works.

The only downside is, if I take an entire pill, about 4 or so hours afterwards, I will have a terrible headache. I cut the dosage down to avoid this (taking half pills or so)


Did it really keep you hard after you came, and did cutting them in half prevent the headaches? Hope you don’t mind my asking? I plan to take the risk and try some if my local sex shop carries them.

No matter what type of Viagra dose that I have tried, I always get a mean headache afterwards.


Start 6.5 bpel 5.75 eg Current bpel 7.0 eg 6.75 (7.0eg base) Goal bpel 7.25 eg 7.0 mid shaft

Progress routine and pics/vids

Originally Posted by 17ml

No matter what type of Viagra dose that I have tried, I always get a mean headache afterwards.

I hear the headache is murder, but tell me, is it worth it?

It kicks in, about 30 minutes after taking. Depending on how much food you have in your stomach.

Yes, every time I’ve came early with it, the erection stays up. It will last me usually 2-3 hours, cum or no cum.

The headache is pretty fucking bad, it actually kept me awake all night the 1st night I used them. I suggest taking advil or cutting the dose. The half dose isn’t as effective, but still will give a boost.

Edit: I’ve only done the cut dosage thing like 3 times. I usually bear the headache and go with the full pill. You can’t experience the raw power and then only want half, it’s not in a man’s nature.

Thanks for the info, Makemelarge. I think I’ll give it a shot if I can find some.

Sed26. Let us know how things went when you tried the pills. I hope they work great for you.

Originally Posted by Makemelarge
It kicks in, about 30 minutes after taking. Depending on how much food you have in your stomach.

Yes, every time I’ve came early with it, the erection stays up. It will last me usually 2-3 hours, cum or no cum.

The headache is pretty fucking bad, it actually kept me awake all night the 1st night I used them. I suggest taking advil or cutting the dose. The half dose isn’t as effective, but still will give a boost.

Edit: I’ve only done the cut dosage thing like 3 times. I usually bear the headache and go with the full pill. You can’t experience the raw power and then only want half, it’s not in a man’s nature.

Would an advil work right when the headache hits? That wouldn’t be an overdose on anything will it?
So the effect didn’t give you super hardons for a for 48 hours like the pack said?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75


Last edited by sed26 : 12-30-2010 at .

No way, you’d die if some shit like that happened.

The pill *works* for an effective 48 hours. Meaning you can spring up a long-lasting boner in the period of 48 hours after taking the pill.

And yes, I usually take 2 advil a few hours after the pill and I’m fine.

I say just forget this mystery stuff and buy some generic cialis or viagra online. The real stuff is cheaper and is more likely to work.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Birth control pill may kill woman's horninesstwatteaserMen's Sexual Health1511-12-2009 02:04 AM
Wake-Up Pill Could Jolt Sleepy PeopletwatteaserMale Supplements409-28-2003 11:02 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:24 PM.