Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Stiff Nights Pill

I used many time cialis it was good.


Begining At 11.05.09: El 6.0" Eg 4.92"

Short Term Goal : El 6.5" Eg 5.2"

Long Term Goal : El 7.5" Eg 6.0"

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
I pay about a buck a pill for 20 mg generic C. Chew two, keep it under your tongue until it dissolves, there is no bitter taste like with V. This starts working almost immediately and keeps me hard with stimulation for a week. No headache or any other side effects. I can’t take V in any form. It really fucks with my eyes. I haven’t had this at all with the C even when double dosing it. Have any of you experienced any vision problems with the Stiff Nights shit.

Remember what Mom says, “You keep doing that you will go blind.”

So Cialis is a lot safer than viagra? What stores sell cialis and if I decided to purchase online where is a good place?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
I pay about a buck a pill for 20 mg generic C. Chew two, keep it under your tongue until it dissolves, there is no bitter taste like with V. This starts working almost immediately and keeps me hard with stimulation for a week. No headache or any other side effects. I can’t take V in any form. It really fucks with my eyes. I haven’t had this at all with the C even when double dosing it. Have any of you experienced any vision problems with the Stiff Nights shit.

Remember what Mom says, “You keep doing that you will go blind.”


BG, if you don’t mind me asking, where do you get you Cialis?

I just googled it and it told me you cant get cialis over the counter. Did you get it off the net without a prescription BG?


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

I order all my meds online from India. No prescription needed, and the prices are pennies on the dollar. Last time I checked, namebrand C at WalMarts was $27.00 a pill. I use several Indian websites. I’m not sure if this is legal or not. Check you local laws before ordering.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

I tried stiff nights a couple of months ago and it did nothing for me either - just more shit on the market!

Originally Posted by gram40
I tried stiff nights a couple of months ago and it did nothing for me either - just more shit on the market!

lol For a minute I thought I was abnormal for it not affecting me until you guys said the same.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

Idk. Maybe it only effects certain guys?

I took a pill last night when me and my gf had sex, I lasted almost 3 hours, I even came and was still hard for an hour after that. Normally I only last about an hour before my dick starts to give up.

Originally Posted by Makemelarge
Idk. Maybe it only effects certain guys?

I took a pill last night when me and my gf had sex, I lasted almost 3 hours, I even came and was still hard for an hour after that. Normally I only last about an hour before my dick starts to give up.

Has to be. Although I would have loved to be one of those that it worked on like that.


7-20-16: BP: 7.63 NBP 6.75 x 5.75

3-22-17: BP: 8.44 NBP 7.56 x 5.75

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to put my two cents in.

I’ve had really good experiences with the Stiff Nights. I managed to try some back when they were still sold in sex shops. The lady behind the counter told me it really worked with her guy so I figure what the hell. She also gave me the heads up when they were going to be recalled, so I bought their last 48 count bottle, but had that run out on me way too fast. I’ve just got myself a new supply being sold on ebid and its just as good as I remember.

I started having ED due to diabetes and the extra hundred pounds I’m carrying. I could still get erections, but couldn’t maintain without constant stimulation. I tried the pill on my own at first and it did feel harder, fuller, and even stayed up for a little while after I came. So obvious positive results. When I tried it with a girl she was easily impressed by my staying power. She didn’t know I was on anything. Now maybe its because of my size, but I didn’t have anything close uncontrollable erections. What it did for me was take my back to my prime in college. No suspicious perpetual wood. It would just come to attention when needed, most importantly stay at attention until we could handle no more, and finally go away while we are just laying around afterward. I looked completely natural, especially for the additional rounds. My most recent experience, yesterday, was with a young college girl ten years younger than me. She told me I literally orgasmed her out. She just couldn’t take it anymore. So the new supply I got is still obviously the good stuff. I actually took two pills. One in the morning and one in the evening right before I saw her. I think it really has something to do with my conditions that keep me from ending up with priapism.

When I couldn’t get a hold of Stiff Nights anymore I did try some generic Cialis and Viagra. They both helped, but the effects were not as impressive.
I also got the headaches with the V. I never got those with the SN, but I did get this strange burning sensation behind my eyes. It scared the hell out of me the first time but it went away after ten minutes or so. I actually like the sensation now. It lets me know I’m ready to go when I got the fire behind my eyes. For me SN is better than V even though I know they are basically the same. Maybe its because SN chemical is slightly different or its in a ridiculously high dose or maybe something else they are mixing in, but I’m having nothing but good times with it. Maybe you guys just got bad batches or knock offs, but I can definitely say it worked for me.

Well I tried stiff nights last night for the first time..

Popped the pills (1 whole cap) at 10:45, did a 10 minute bathmate session then shower.. Didn’t feel a thing even around 11:30.I wanted to get hard and it just wasn’t working for whatever reason. I got some head and poof, rock solid pipe (12:00 am)!! Doggy for 50 minutes before I could let off! All the while she got off 6 times, and I never stopped my stroke. Too be honest I at times I actually wanted to cum mentally but I wasn’t nearly there physically. Finally I got off and it was a big one!! She was bubbling up the load and completely destroyed. I only went down to 96% after climax and it stayed there. I passed out 1:40am. No encore but I mos def could have.If it matters, my bodytype is “fat”.lol.but I used to be a football player back in the day so I still have something up under it. Usually I last about 10-15 minutes average and that’s trying to get mine.if drinking which I rarely do now 30-45 minutes. On a quickie, 5-10 minutes! This stuff is great and I can’t believe I found it at the sex store! I bought the 3ct bottle with the blue top. The expiration date id 6/14 so I’m not sure how long it has been sitting in the warehousing! All I knew is I’m getting some more stock very soon! Also, morning wood was insane and took about 25 to down. Just the thought of anything sexual woke it up! This may not be good is you have to work the next morning! Consider that a warning! Only side effect is a mild headache but I haven’t taken anything for it. I think a short nap will knock it out! Willing to answer any necessary questions!! Btw, powerzen triple sucked and gave only a headache.it seemed to work slightly the very first time.blackant is crap.this seems to be the one for me! Cheers!

Keep in mine they got two different stiff nights on the market. The kind with the viagara which they sell at the habib stores and the watered down stuff they sell at the toy store. They had to take the official stiff nights off the shelves in the legit stores. I get some serious wood from the real ones. I can only cum back to back when I take these. Don’t. Take them too early if your going to be in public unless you got some tight briefs on because every piece of ass you see is going to get you excited. I speak from personal experience. I never tried viagara or cialis but stiff nights is the the truth. I also tried golden nights there not as strong but they do the job too.

Originally Posted by Mr.BigStuff
Keep in mine they got two different stiff nights on the market. The kind with the viagara which they sell at the habib stores and the watered down stuff they sell at the toy store. They had to take the official stiff nights off the shelves in the legit stores. I get some serious wood from the real ones. I can only cum back to back when I take these. Don’t. Take them too early if your going to be in public unless you got some tight briefs on because every piece of ass you see is going to get you excited. I speak from personal experience. I never tried viagara or cialis but stiff nights is the the truth. I also tried golden nights there not as strong but they do the job too.

So where do you recommend ordering the “real” stiff nights from?

Couldn’t find any online :( was really wanting to try it out.


Started 3/13/2012 BPEL: 6.750 EG: 5.3

Current BPEL: 7 EG: 5.9

Goal: BPEL 8.00 NBPEL 7.5 EG 6.0

Honestly, I wouldn’t know. The store I go to buys the ones they took off the shelves. He has a connect in the adult toy stores warehouse. Instead of throwing them all out they sell them under the table. Don’t quote me on this I’m not aware of any criminal activity just a assumption.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:47 AM.