Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Steroids killed my erection

Originally Posted by gameofinches
I heard porn stars take clomid to produce more cum. Wouldn’t taking more crap make it worse?

Taking clomid makes it a TON better. You take certain amounts for 21 days if I remember correctly and it helps kickstart your recovery.

3 grams a week!!

Damn

You’ve been off long enough where its not just normal shut down post cycle. No where in your response did I read anything about post cycle therapy. Some of the other guys mentioned two of the most common components, hcg and clomid. I take hcg throughout a cycle because its easier for your body to recover if you dont let your balls shirnk to raisins to recover from:)

Your best bet would be an appointment with an endocrinologist. You wouldnt be the first guy who abused roids to have put himself on permanent hormone replacement therapy.

I wish you good luck, and if you ever decide to run another cycle you need to do a lot more research first.

Sparky, cuke, mravg and bigwuggie are all collectively on point.

3 grams per week; Dan Duchaine would approve.

Just as a sidebar, why gear at 14? Your own natural endocrine is jacked through the roof! 6’6”&315@13%? You’re running ~265# lean mass.

Perhaps the young start did you right?


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by androNYC
Sparky, cuke, mravg and bigwuggie are all collectively on point.

3 grams per week; Dan Duchaine would approve.

Just as a sidebar, why gear at 14? Your own natural endocrine is jacked through the roof! 6’6”&315@13%? You’re running ~265# lean mass.

Perhaps the young start did you right?

I found that hard to believe myself. Puts him up there with Coleman.:)

But I didnt have the heart to call him out

Wasn’t calling anyone out- freaks are all around us. That guy you call Jumbo down at the [gin] mill? Could be him. Actually was noting that perhaps the notion of declining gear until after puberty is less than useful; kinda like my opinion on PE- Should I ever have a son, I’m telling him about PE when he’s 12.

Duchaine was a mad genius, and a personable garrulous sumbitch too. RIP.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

I assumed this thread was a joke since if you’ve really been juicing for so long you would know to ask this on a steroid forum rather than a pe forum with only a few juiced members. If you have seriously been using 3g a week of test since you were 14 then you may well have permanently screwed up your HPTA since it is still developing during puberty. Did you consider that you don’t actually know what your natural erections (or testosterone levels) would be like at 20 years old as you have been juicing from such a young age?

Go to a forum such as anabolex and ask again - you will get more useful and comprehensive answers and of course a lot of flames for being so stupid.

Like everyone is saying. 3g is a ton. Even in my own backyard (powerlifting) guys usually only bump up to a gram a week and that is going into a competition. So many people see gains w/ 500mg a week.

Originally Posted by bigwuggie
Like everyone is saying. 3g is a ton. Even in my own backyard (powerlifting) guys usually only bump up to a gram a week and that is going into a competition. So many people see gains w/ 500mg a week.

Nah

Lotys of pros and semi pros use that much gear. But they do constant bloodwork,PCT, and accept the fact that they are likely throwing themselves head first into an early grave at worst, or will suffer consequences later in life.

But it is insane especially without any motivation greater than vanity.

A 14 year old on gear is also insane. No one should start before their mid twenties if then (and after years in the gym growing naturally and maxing out their own potential)

And I would love to see a pic of this guys at 300+ with 13% bf.

Originally Posted by Dastardly
Nah

Lotys of pros and semi pros use that much gear. But they do constant bloodwork,PCT, and accept the fact that they are likely throwing themselves head first into an early grave at worst, or will suffer consequences later in life.

But it is insane especially without any motivation greater than vanity.

A 14 year old on gear is also insane. No one should start before their mid twenties if then (and after years in the gym growing naturally and maxing out their own potential)

And I would love to see a pic of this guys at 300+ with 13% bf.

Lots of pro BODYBUILDERS use that and much more. I’m talking about powerlifters. Powerlifters hardly ever use anything that extreme. The top tier guys are using 1 gram per week going into competition.

Jesus Christ, I’ve done a lot of steroids over the past 25 years or so, including some periods where I stayed “on” for over two years, but never went over 1.5 grams/week of testosterone. What did you do for post-cycle therapy after EACH cycle??? And how long did you stay on the orals? Have you had your liver values checked? How’s your blood pressure?


"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Originally Posted by Dastardly

And I would love to see a pic of this guys at 300+ with 13% bf.

At 6’6” that’s not such an outlandish stat.


"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

Originally Posted by Dastardly
I found that hard to believe myself. Puts him up there with Coleman.:)

But I didnt have the heart to call him out

He’s about 8” taller than Coleman. It takes a lot of mass to fill out a frame that tall.


"We have met the enemy, and he is us."

My own experience:

I used steroids off and on for 2 years. I started when I was a freshman in college. The first two cycles were nothing more than a little test and EQ. My last cycle consisted of 800mg Test-Cyp/week and 600mg Deca/week, if I can remember correctly. I was on for about 8 weeks. I noticed it was becoming increasingly difficult to get an erection towards the end of the cycle, what is commonly called “Deca-dick”. I used Nolvadex for PCT for about 5 weeks I think. It took me a couple months to regain my erections, it was a huge relief. I have been bodybuilding for 3 years and planned on going as far as I could. Over the summer I met an INCREDIBLE girl and realized my life was heading in the wrong direction. I quit using steroids and will never use them again. I’m 5’6”, my max weight on juice was about 175, I’m now 170 lbs (BF still 8%) and haven’t lost any strength. Steroids aren’t worth it, I saw very little gains and took a very high risk, I consider myself very lucky to have quit when I did. But anyway, the high dose of Deca Durabolin I was taking suppressed my erections, but they’re back now so no worries for the girlfriend. I hope this story had some affect on someone, I just felt like sharing.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22 PM.