Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Raw Tadalafil powder Cialis powder

Yea Iamaru, was confiscated at the Miami airport.

Here’s a google search on the bust. Was generic viagra packaged as an herbal mixture etc.

Http://tinyurl.com/yg7ajnc

Hey guys, New member, long time reader. I was gonna get the 2g baggie of TadaIafil from Elitenet but I see they have 20mg tabs in 10 packs for like 19 bucks. Is this not the same stuff. I’d much rather swallow a pill then have to mix up a batch of powder and guesstimate the dosage. Couple of questions, are these 20mg tabs gonna work just like any other? If I wind up going with the powder.. Do I have to mix it with alcohol in order to get it to disvolve? Thanks. This website is awesome.

Clownblaster;

The recipe for mixing is on my home page.

The tabs, haven’t used them,,maybe someone will reply to that question.

The alcohol mixture started as a way to dispel bacteria when mixed with a sugary sweetener. I don’t see why you can’t use sterile water ?

If your going to order from elitenet, do it soon, as they are closing up shop

webslave - Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

According to literature I read elsewhere some time ago, Tad does not dissolve in water. Stick with alcohol for that reason, and also prevention of any unwanted growth in your solution.

Old thread, but bought 100g tadalafil from madeinchina.com. It was 140$+30$ shipping to Estonia via EMS, came with in 5 working days. Search for suppliers who accept paypal. Splitted with my co-worker 50/50g.

It’s like lifetime supply for 65$

I just ordered some liquid Tadalafil from Iron-Dragon for $39 plus about $6.50 for delivery, I have ordered the pill from from 4rx.com for a long time with no trouble . I will let you know


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by mikujamanni

Old thread, but bought 100g tadalafil from madeinchina.com. It was 140$+30$ shipping to Estonia via EMS, came with in 5 working days. Search for suppliers who accept paypal. Splitted with my co-worker 50/50g.

It’s like lifetime supply for 65$

Ouch, my math.

i meant 85$

Good results with purple liquid Tadalafil

Thanks to this thread, I located Iron-Dragon and ordered their liquid Tadalafil. Wow did they ship fast - it came from California to PA and I had it within 2 days.

Anyway, the bottle is labeled “30 mg/1 ml, 30 ml” which told me that there were 30x30 mg doses in the bottle. Which is too much per ‘treatment’ for me; even 20 mg is too much for me. I like the 5 mg per day routine. So I did some math and determined that I needed about 20 IU units on a standard diabetic syringe to give me just a little more than 5 mg per dose. I just snapped off the needle portion and use the syringe to measure my daily dose.

I did it this way because there seemed to be a lot of disagreement or confusion as to how many ‘squirts’ from the provided pump bottle one needed. Also, I don’t find that it tastes awful at all - I rather like it actually. And finally, I’ve had no problem with the contents settling out and requiring heating etc. To keep emulsified.

And no, I’m not a shill for this company. This is my first post, yes .. But it’s the first time I had anything to contribute. I’ve been lurking for years.

I figure I have about 6 months worth of daily 5 mg doses with this one small $45 bottle. Much better than the same amount I spent for 10 pills - and the 20mg was just too much, and gave me one nasty backache that came and went for 3 days. I ordered the pills, by the way, from ed-pill.net A few weeks after I ordered I read about that website that checks on the reliability of any web site you want. They rated ed-pill.net as a probable bogus ripoff site located in Turkey. The next day my pills arrived. Haha It took a full 21 days, and it was actually shipped from Singapore. They also have very responsive customer service! So it worked fine for me, but I’ll be sticking with the purple goo and skipping the pills from now on.

I haven’t personally used ID’s product, but the dosage per pump question has come up quite a bit here. I believe it was finally decided that one pump was about 6mg.

Webslave I am looking for the recipe to mix powdered tad and can not find it on your home page. Would you mind posting the Link. Thx

I also ordered from Iron-Dragon and also had it in two days. In my opinion the taste isnt great but isnt horrible either. Im not sure how Ill dose out the stuff, I was thinking of making some into jello buttons each with a 5 mg dosage. I read someone posted mixing it with vodka. Any suggestions would be great.

Originally Posted by oddbodkins
Thanks to this thread, I located Iron-Dragon and ordered their liquid Tadalafil. Wow did they ship fast - it came from California to PA and I had it within 2 days.

Anyway, the bottle is labeled “30 mg/1 ml, 30 ml” which told me that there were 30x30 mg doses in the bottle. Which is too much per ‘treatment’ for me; even 20 mg is too much for me. I like the 5 mg per day routine. So I did some math and determined that I needed about 20 IU units on a standard diabetic syringe to give me just a little more than 5 mg per dose. I just snapped off the needle portion and use the syringe to measure my daily dose.

I did it this way because there seemed to be a lot of disagreement or confusion as to how many ‘squirts’ from the provided pump bottle one needed. Also, I don’t find that it tastes awful at all - I rather like it actually. And finally, I’ve had no problem with the contents settling out and requiring heating etc. To keep emulsified.

And no, I’m not a shill for this company. This is my first post, yes .. But it’s the first time I had anything to contribute. I’ve been lurking for years.

I figure I have about 6 months worth of daily 5 mg doses with this one small $45 bottle. Much better than the same amount I spent for 10 pills - and the 20mg was just too much, and gave me one nasty backache that came and went for 3 days. I ordered the pills, by the way, from ed-pill.net A few weeks after I ordered I read about that website that checks on the reliability of any web site you want. They rated ed-pill.net as a probable bogus ripoff site located in Turkey. The next day my pills arrived. Haha It took a full 21 days, and it was actually shipped from Singapore. They also have very responsive customer service! So it worked fine for me, but I’ll be sticking with the purple goo and skipping the pills from now on.


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Originally Posted by gram40
Webslave I am looking for the recipe to mix powdered tad and can not find it on your home page. Would you mind posting the Link. Thx

I can’t speak for Webslave, but here’s what I do:

*Take a big measuring glass and pour the desired amount of Everclear/Bacardi151/etc. Any high-proof alcohol will work. (Amount will vary depending on how much powder you are mixing in. 100 ml of alcohol plus one gram of powder will yield a nice 10mg/ml solution.)

*Discard the rest of the alcohol, then funnel the liquid in the measuring glass back into the bottle.

*Use a DRY funnel to add the powder to the bottle.

*Shake vigorously. Also, shake before each use. I like to use an oral syringe with a squeeze bulb. Some other people just go by feel and take a tiny nip direct from the bottle.

Here’s another method.

Get any single shot liquor and put it on a scale. Tare the scale and measure out 2 grams of tadalafil. Each 1/2 ml = 20mg of tadalafil.

Does a1/4 teaspoon equal about 1 gram. That’s how I think I mixed it years ago but can’t remember as its been awhile.

And I don’t have a scale - maybe someone who has could check this. Thx

Honestly, I never measured the powder. I just trusted the shipper. If I ordered 5 grams, then I took it at face value that there was 5 grams in the baggie.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:22 PM.