Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Pornstar secret of big cock revealed

Originally Posted by Esc
Sounds like complete BS to me, actually. Nothing against the OP, but I think his source or the doctor is full of it.

Why? Because it makes no sense. The average porn cock is about 7-8 inches. Let’s be generous and say 8 inches. This means that these guys had 4-5 inchers before getting the hormone therapy? Riiiiight.you are saying the majority of porn stars were much smaller than average and then did this treatment and became porn stars with huge cocks? Something is fishy.

If you read my post well, you will notice that I said Porn-star or people with normal penis development are unlikely to gain those 3-4 inches but quarter or half of it but not guaranteed


Start at: 5.7" x 5.3"

CURRENT: 7.7"x5.8

GOAL 8"X6"

Most of information is given after consultation is not available for general public but the site have enough information regarding the subject

Ok here is the link: http://www.sexnhormonecentre.com/ThinPenisTreatment.htm

Hope this help.


Start at: 5.7" x 5.3"

CURRENT: 7.7"x5.8

GOAL 8"X6"

Originally Posted by horsedick99
Most of information is given after consultation is not available for general public but the site have enough information regarding the subject

Ok here is the link: http://www.sexnhormonecentre.com/ThinPenisTreatment.htm

Hope this help.


Hmm, they are a “clinic” located in India. They want 100 USD for a consultation.

If I new it would work I wouldn’t mind spending $100. But at this time I have no way to tell that it isn’t a scam. I also have no idea how much the entire process would cost.

Originally Posted by Maxtro
Hmm, they are a “clinic” located in India. They want 100 USD for a consultation.

If I new it would work I wouldn’t mind spending $100. But at this time I have no way to tell that it isn’t a scam. I also have no idea how much the entire process would cost.

If you can manage to get DHT gel (andractim) and HCG why paying for consultation? It all you need for penis growth. You just need to know the right dosage.

The treatment is really expensive I have got my own source where to get DHT gel and HCG on cheap.
Dht gel in France cost 16.90 euro (20 usd)


Start at: 5.7" x 5.3"

CURRENT: 7.7"x5.8

GOAL 8"X6"

If horsedick or anyone else starts this regimen please document and let us know about results. If anyone had photo documentation of a 3 or 4 inch gain in less than a year they would be a star.

This sounds like the stuff Dr. Pezzi claimed some years ago, though he admitted the benefit would be temporary at best, and there was no proof at all to back up his claims in the first place.

Nonetheless, I’m sure a number of us here would be willing to take the plunge and try this for ourselves, if only we had something tangible to go on. I know I’d give it a shot. Rather than simply claim that you have a source for cheap DHT and HCG, why not provide a link to that source so that others can corroborate these results?

The title of this thread seems a bit ‘sensational’.

Originally Posted by horsedick99
If you can manage to get DHT gel (andractim) and HCG why paying for consultation? It all you need for penis growth. You just need to know the right dosage.

The treatment is really expensive I have got my own source where to get DHT gel and HCG on cheap.
Dht gel in France cost 16.90 euro (20 usd)


What method will you use to figure out the correct dosage you will need to get the results you want?

Originally Posted by horsedick99
I did not just spoke to guy I also had consultation with this Doctor

I suggested that perhaps DHT gel would be more effective if taken after or during a cycle of finasteride. Yet you were quite dogmatic in your response, that it wouldn’t. Yet the Dr you now agree with is saying that DHT cream is effective in men with 5 alpha reductase defects.

B.s.


Starting stats:- Dec11th2008 7.2"bpelx6" meg.Mar23rd09 8.375"bpel x 6.125"meg. Mar10 8.4" bpelx6.125" meg.

Goal: 8"nbpel x 7" A one eyed monster by any standard :)

This regime reminds me of the current treatment for men with micropenis caused by delayed or non-existent puberty. Those men have naturally low testosterone and never got their DHT surge required for penile growth.

The HCG upregulates endogenous testosterone and the DHT cream (maybe) supplies penile tissues with the signals needed to grow.

However, guys with micropenis receiving this treatment only grow to normal size, and guys who experienced a normal puberty with normal testosterone levels gain nothing, nor nearly nothing—which is consistent with your description.

To my knowledge, this is not a “supersize” treatment; it’s just a “become normal” treatment for those with hormone problems.


Enter your measurements in the PE Database.

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
This regime reminds me of the current treatment for men with micropenis caused by delayed or non-existent puberty. Those men have naturally low testosterone and never got their DHT surge required for penile growth.

The HCG upregulates endogenous testosterone and the DHT cream (maybe) supplies penile tissues with the signals needed to grow.

However, guys with micropenis receiving this treatment only grow to normal size, and guys who experienced a normal puberty with normal testosterone levels gain nothing, nor nearly nothing—which is consistent with your description.

To my knowledge, this is not a “supersize” treatment; it’s just a “become normal” treatment for those with hormone problems.


So would this work if the penis was slighly below normal but not a micropenis?

Like I said I have a friend who have been to India for this treatment and now is on porno industry; according to him he gained over 2.5” in length and 1.75” in girth all in 5months (he had a normal penis growth during puberty). He’s the one who introduce to this clinic.

I am going to order six month supply of (DHT gel and HCG injection from France) and I will post my update and progress here; about the dosage I also need to find out I have emailed the Dr and I m waiting for reply


Start at: 5.7" x 5.3"

CURRENT: 7.7"x5.8

GOAL 8"X6"

So this is all done remotely? No need to fly off to India for a consult?

I do look forward to your updates! And please take a “before” picture! :)


My Before and After pics -- .5" gain...

Originally Posted by ModestoMan
This regime reminds me of the current treatment for men with micropenis caused by delayed or non-existent puberty. Those men have naturally low testosterone and never got their DHT surge required for penile growth.

The HCG upregulates endogenous testosterone and the DHT cream (maybe) supplies penile tissues with the signals needed to grow.

However, guys with micropenis receiving this treatment only grow to normal size, and guys who experienced a normal puberty with normal testosterone levels gain nothing, nor nearly nothing—which is consistent with your description.

To my knowledge, this is not a “supersize” treatment; it’s just a “become normal” treatment for those with hormone problems.

1. Quotes: from the Dr

Before starting treatment for enlargement of penis all above causes are investigated and proper diagnosis is made. Once male hormone deficiency or other cause found treatment becomes easy. Various options of penis girth enhancement therapy are available for thin penis.

2. Quotes: Dr

For this hormone therapy given for three months in form of male hormone injection, skin patches, or oral tablets. If penis enlarges in size I.e. It grows in size by more than 1.25 cm in length & significant growth in girth in these three months, it means penis of that patient has potential for further growth.

It does make sense to me.

3.Quote:

How this treatment works:

When we give above-mentioned hormone by any of the above-mentioned routes. The concentration of these hormones in blood circulation rises. This leads to binding of more hormones on androgen receptors of penis. After binding with receptors these hormones leads to certain changes in the penis tissue. This leads to multiplication of penile tissue leading to further growth in girth as well as in length. This continued multiplication of penile tissue leads to further penis growth. This continued multiplication of penis tissue under the effect of above mentioned hormone treatment continues till penis girth & length normalizes.


Start at: 5.7" x 5.3"

CURRENT: 7.7"x5.8

GOAL 8"X6"

Originally Posted by commanderblop
So this is all done remotely? No need to fly off to India for a consult?

It is up to you; they recommend to travel to India; in my case I took blood test in UK because they work in partnership with a private clinic here. They fax my clinic result to them

By the way!! I will never spend my money for ticket to fly to India to stay 2 days only for consultation

Originally Posted by commanderblop

I do look forward to your updates! And please take a “before” picture! :)

Yes!! I am going to take picture tomorrow.


Start at: 5.7" x 5.3"

CURRENT: 7.7"x5.8

GOAL 8"X6"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:35 PM.