Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Peppers DMSO/Hydrocortisone Experiment

123

Peppers DMSO/Hydrocortisone Experiment

Doc Pepper has indicated that he will try a regimen of topically applied DMSO and Hydrocortisone applied to the base of the penis intended to soften the tissues to be stressed. Both compounds should have a weakening effect on tissues and the DMSO facilitates the penetration through it’s unique ability to pass through membranes. It will also carry with it anything dissolved in it below a certain molecular weight, cortisone mentioned in particular. A quick google search of DMSO is interesting reading.

I intend to try this as well. Having used DMSO extensively I have seen it’s effectiveness at passing through skin- one compound I mixed with it was yellow and my skin was yellow for months after treatment had stopped, especially calloused areas. I have experienced some burn-like scarring which I have attributed to over-use in a particular area and maybe too high a concentration, so I would prefer no more than 70% solution(water the other 30%).

I’ll let Doc Pepper outline the intended regimen- this should be interesting.

Maldo

I have started intraligament corticosteroid injections (+ GH, + Calcium antagonist, + hanging) some time ago:

Corticosteroid injection in the ligament.

I had quickly regained 5 mm that I had lost during recovery from a frenulum tear plus I gained 2 mm at relatively low weights you before the frenulum tear).


Later - ttt

I wouldn’t use the transdermal approach to corticosteroids, especially not with DMSO. Any time you do a transdermal application, you increase systemic absorption over an injection method. DMSO has a tendency to increase systemic absorption over other transdermal solvents. Systemic absorption of a corticosteroid is not a good thing.


I love GOLD

Originally Posted by Maldonaldo
It will also carry with it anything dissolved in it below a certain molecular weight, cortisone mentioned in particular.

This includes all the impurities in the DMSO as well. I wouldnt use anything but 100% pharm grade DMSO that close to my testicles.

Originally Posted by Maldonaldo
Doc Pepper has indicated that he will try a regimen of topically applied DMSO and Hydrocortisone applied to the base of the penis intended to soften the tissues to be stressed. Both compounds should have a weakening effect on tissues and the DMSO facilitates the penetration through it’s unique ability to pass through membranes. It will also carry with it anything dissolved in it below a certain molecular weight, cortisone mentioned in particular. A quick google search of DMSO is interesting reading.

I intend to try this as well. Having used DMSO extensively I have seen it’s effectiveness at passing through skin- one compound I mixed with it was yellow and my skin was yellow for months after treatment had stopped, especially calloused areas. I have experienced some burn-like scarring which I have attributed to over-use in a particular area and maybe too high a concentration, so I would prefer no more than 70% solution(water the other 30%).

I’ll let Doc Pepper outline the intended regimen- this should be interesting.

Maldo


Thank you to maldo for starting this thread and welcome to ticker, I’m glad your here, goldmember and viroid bring up valid points. We need to be sure of our sourcing for DMSO because purity is important, perhaps maldo’s previous negative experience’s with DMSO were due to impurities. I’ve used 70% 2x daily with only minor burning and itching which subsided after 1-2 weeks. I’ll post a source I’m confident in. Regarding systemic effects of cortisone brought up by gold, we’ll watch of course for signs but I don’t anticipate a problem. The goal here is to stretch the ligs with less force and time than is usually necessary. The most effective PE goes after one element at a time. Since we’re going after ligs I’ll be stretching and /or hanging SD or BTC only, I won’t start until I have ADS available also for straight down work (Monty’s PE weights and/or waist belt to below the knee) IMO you always support the angles your working with an ADS in the same angle, this way you increase the odds of healing in the extended position. I’ll use either 70% or 99% DMSO, because we’re mixing it with HydroC cream probably doesnt matter, with 2.5% hydrocortisone cream into a paste for topical application in the area of the ligs twice daily. I don’t know if we’ll get to the ligs but we’re sure gonna try. I’ll post soon with more info.

Pepper

I started applying DMSO and Vitamin E to my penis a couple of weeks ago. I put it on an hour or so before some light jelqing and bends. Then I use my pump for 10-15 minutes at low pressure once or sometimes twice daily. I milk my penis while in the pump some. I think it helps keep it health and perhaps diminishes plaque buildup. If for nothing else, it promotes rapid healing of the penis tissue from PE. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. DMSO also diminishes my muscular pain from exercise.

Big

I thought cortisone reduced testosterone? Is that not true

Could you use DMSO in your rogaine then apply to scalp. Sorry for talking about hair on the penis forum but those are the only two things I love desperately in life.

I’ve never seen that link. Maybe you are referring to estrogen? Someone who is burned out would show elevated cortisol levels, and possibly lower testosterone levels, but it is not necessarily a cause and effect relationship.

Originally Posted by wadboutme

I thought cortisone reduced testosterone? Is that not true


I love GOLD

Originally Posted by bigone0749
I started applying DMSO and Vitamin E to my penis a couple of weeks ago. I put it on an hour or so before some light jelqing and bends. Then I use my pump for 10-15 minutes at low pressure once or sometimes twice daily. I milk my penis while in the pump some. I think it helps keep it health and perhaps diminishes plaque buildup. If for nothing else, it promotes rapid healing of the penis tissue from PE. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all. DMSO also diminishes my muscular pain from exercise.
Big


DMSO has some anti-inflammatory action, so this may be responsible for the decrease pain after exercise. Its collagen softening effects could help soften the tunica for easier stretching.

Pepper

Originally Posted by Jimmyslimunit
Could you use DMSO in your rogaine then apply to scalp. Sorry for talking about hair on the penis forum but those are the only two things I love desperately in life.


Yes, DMSO could be used to help rogaine penetrate better. I know people who use it. Watch for signs of skin irritation.

Pepper

Originally Posted by wadboutme
I thought cortisone reduced testosterone? Is that not true


Cortisone doesnt reduce testosterone directly but high levels for extended periods can cause an increase in prolactin from the pitutary gland and prolactin can decrease the testicular or ovarian production of testosterone. This explains why stress can decrease sex drive in both men and women. High stress-high cortisol-high prolactin-low testosterone-low sex drive. Not good. Gold had it right.

Pepper

Be careful: topical corticosteroids cause skin atrophy (thinning and teleangiectasia - spider-kind blood vessels).


Later - ttt

I just remember that cortisone makes the effects of estragen stronger…dont remember why.

Hey Doc, it’s been about a month, any update on the experiment?


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
New Experiment / Jan. 5th 2002Uncut4BigPenis Enlargement801-04-2002 04:52 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:30 AM.