Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Peppers DMSO/Hydrocortisone Experiment

Originally Posted by Iguana
Hey Doc, it’s been about a month, any update on the experiment?

Iguana,

Thanks for the interest. Started later than planned, sourcing the products necessary took longer than expected. I also decided to try DMSO alone at first, Its only been about a week, I can report however that stretching the ligs with DMSO cream causes no where near the fatigue that stretching w/o DMSO does. It may be that the collagen softening effects of DMSO causes the lig to “give” easier, we’ll have to see, I’ll report at the 30 day point.

Pepper

Originally Posted by Iguana
Hey Doc, it’s been about a month, any update on the experiment?

I’ll measure and post results some of these days.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Be careful: topical corticosteroids cause skin atrophy (thinning and teleangiectasia - spider-kind blood vessels).


Tick,

Your opinion on using DMSO the carry Hydrocortisone cream to the ligs transdermally?

Pepper

What about using DMSO with collagenase or porcine relaxin? I can only find relaxin in capsule form. Does anyone make

a topical solution or cream?


Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.

Louis Pasteur

collagenase or relaxin in transdermal application is worthless. They are peptide hormones and cannot be carried through the skin.


I love GOLD

Gold member spoke ..

Anyhow:

Imo - the transdermal application of any substance would lead through the skin and then - mainly in the blood stream and almost nothing in the ligs.

To get the stuff in the ligaments you have inject it imo.

Gold member - any thoughts?


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Gold member spoke ..

Anyhow:

Imo - the transdermal application of any substance would lead through the skin and then - mainly in the blood stream and almost nothing in the ligs.

To get the stuff in the ligaments you have inject it imo.

Gold member - any thoughts?


It’s debateable whether injection would be better for maintaining localized effect, but I would guess yes. The problem with DMSO as a transdermal when trying to get localized effect is that it is a polar molecule, so it will diffuse into the blood more readily than it will stay in the tissues. I’m sure that getting a localized effect with a transdermal is possible depending on the solvent, preferably an aromatic hydrocarbon, but some systemic effect will always occur. Injection is probably the best method for now.


I love GOLD

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
Gold member spoke ..

Anyhow:

Imo - the transdermal application of any substance would lead through the skin and then - mainly in the blood stream and almost nothing in the ligs.

To get the stuff in the ligaments you have inject it imo.

Gold member - any thoughts?


Tick,

Have you considered using DMSO with your cortisone injections? Some of our collegues use it intravenously as a cheleting agent.

Pepper

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
Tick,

Your opinion on using DMSO the carry Hydrocortisone cream to the ligs transdermally?

Pepper

I am afraid the dmso will only help carry the hydrocortisone through the skin. Then it will find it’s way into the blood stream (much, much more than into the ligs).


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by gold_member
I’m sure that getting a localized effect with a transdermal is possible depending on the solvent, preferably an aromatic hydrocarbon, but some systemic effect will always occur.


Unfortunately, there’s not an aromatic hydrocarbon that you’d want to be applying to your skin down there, is there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatic_hydrocarbon


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
Tick,

Have you considered using DMSO with your cortisone injections? Some of our collegues use it intravenously as a cheleting agent.

Pepper

I am not sure what the benefit would be 8since through the injection route you are getting the c. Where you want it (more or less).


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by Iguana
Hey Doc, it’s been about a month, any update on the experiment?

I gained 1/8th of an inch. I am not going to continue the experiment. I’ll try to match that gain without injections and the same dedicated workout.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by ticktickticker
I am not sure what the benefit would be 8since through the injection route you are getting the c. Where you want it (more or less).


DMSO has collagen softening effects, which is why some use it for scleroderma. My line of thinking was that the combo of DMSO and cort would be more effective than cort alone. Additionally, your opinion on using ultrasound (therapeutic) on the ligs before stretching, may be a more effective heating modality than wet heat.

Pepper

Originally Posted by DR Pepper
DMSO has collagen softening effects, which is why some use it for scleroderma. My line of thinking was that the combo of DMSO and cort would be more effective than cort alone. Additionally, your opinion on using ultrasound (therapeutic) on the ligs before stretching, may be a more effective heating modality than wet heat.

Pepper

Check this link:

Http://www.diagnose-me.com/treat/T215027.html

Apparently there is a possibility to inject intravenously, then I think an injection into the ligs could be attempted - I will check if I can purchase the intravenously injectable dmso over here in germany.

If it is good for an other 1/8 of an inch that would be ok with me, more would be welcome and cherished *s*.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Unfortunately, there’s not an aromatic hydrocarbon that you’d want to be applying to your skin down there, is there?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatic_hydrocarbon


There are plenty of aromatic hydrocarbons that are safe to apply to the skin. Benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate are only two of many that are commonly used and available.


I love GOLD

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:06 PM.