Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My girl's Viagra

my girl's viagra

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if its normal that my girl takes some kind of “Viagra” for women? she says its not because of me, but that it some healthy natural stuff that gets her more horny! does it mean I don’t satisfy her good enough?. is my dick really too small? guys I am getting really confused here.

its about 5” but I did gain some in the past few weeks thanks to thunder!!

Thanks for your honest opinions.

I’ve had similar experiences with Yohimbe and women- sometimes they want to take sometimes not. In all cases it seems to intensify their orgasms and makes them hornier. The key here is hornier and that’s the case with your GF it sounds like too. So as long as it’s not to “get in the mood” I’d say no worries and enjoy the ride. Of course this doesn’t take the place of foreplay so be sure to keep that up as well.

Female Viagra = Niagra

ok, but its non of those products you talk about, she is talking about real viagra for women! I never even knew it existed!

Originally Posted by ofirdavid123
ok, but its non of those products you talk about, she is talking about real viagra for women! I never even knew it existed!

It doesnt. If it did exist, it would outsell the mens version.

AlexW

Originally Posted by beancountercock
Female Viagra = Niagra

beancountercock,

Is Niagra packaged in a blue bottle? I think I’ve seen that stuff before. If it is, I tried a sample bottle in a local mall in my area. It was kind of expensive at $4.00 a bottle but it tastes pretty good too

AlexW

There’s also No2 creams, which are supposed to do wonders…

5 inches is plenty of length to please a woman. There’s people out there with smaller dicks than that pleasing women. Besides, it’s probably not you, some women just have a lower libido. How old is she? And if all else fails, eat her pussy, and make sure you get your face all down in there, they LOVE that. after a good half hour, she’ll be begging you to stick your dick in!


The decimal representation of phi is 1.6180339887499...

Originally Posted by Firebuck
5 inches is plenty of length to please a woman. There’s people out there with smaller dicks than that pleasing women. Besides, it’s probably not you, some women just have a lower libido. How old is she? And if all else fails, eat her pussy, and make sure you get your face all down in there, they LOVE that. after a good half hour, she’ll be begging you to stick your dick in!

Great post Firebuck, by the way welcome to Thunders!

AlexW

Sorry to tell the cheesy joke, but I was teasing when I said the female version of Viagra is called Niagra…..get it?

Though I wouldn’t be surprised if someone’s tried to market that connection.

Again, I apologize for the extra-large slice of cheese.

There are certian remedies that can increase the bloodflow to the female genitalia. If your woman feels the need to use this, it is because she sometimes might have a problem achieving an orgasm. The remedies can also enhance the orgasms and increase sensitivity. Just be happy she isn’t one of those girls that never have had an orgasm. :)

A woman can have a lower libido and usually does so more than men. Hence so many: “I have a head ache” comments through the wonderful union of marriage. If she wants to take that stuff then maybe she just has low test. levels and this helps. Also if she is on some kind of birth control that can screw with her libido.

I also wouldn’t make any connection between size->desire. Most women may have an “ideal” size but that doesn’t stop them from wanting the monkey stick when it is time to ride the bull. This is especially the case for someone you are in a relationship with. They are dating YOU not your penis, unless your penis is 14” long in which case they would be dating your penis and you would be the third wheel.

-Tom “New CEO of Niagra Inc.” Foolery


"Yeah, we don't need another smart ass ... we have our share already." - ThunderSS

Sheagra! Wow, I never heard of that one. I have heard of a product called avlimil which did not work for most women. Man, I cant wait for women to get their own “V.” My sex life would be incredible

AlexW

Originally Posted by beancountercock
Sorry to tell the cheesy joke, but I was teasing when I said the female version of Viagra is called Niagra…..get it?

Though I wouldn’t be surprised if someone’s tried to market that connection.

Again, I apologize for the extra-large slice of cheese.

Hey Niagara actually exists; heres the link: http://www.niagara-nm.com/index.html

AlexW

i have heard of women taking Viagra with great results. i think it was on 20/20 or one of those evening news shows. i cannot remember the specifics, but i know it did not work for all women. all viagra does is promote blood flow to the genitals, i don’t see why a woman couldn’t use it. starting with a small dose, of course.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:45 AM.