Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

My Extenze Daily Log

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Hey Vinnie,

Keep an eye open for side effects.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExtenZe

Thunder ,

Very interesting post. I might stop taking it now.

Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Hey Vinnie,

Keep an eye open for side effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExtenZe


I’ve heard of “putting lead in your pencil” but this is crazy!


I'm fed up of having a signature!

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Hey Vinnie,

Keep an eye open for side effects.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExtenZe

I think I am already having one side effect.

This stuff makes me walk around with a boner all day. Especially when I walk by a woman. Ugly or not!

vvc

Last Day!

Well Thunder, there are a couple of side effects.

I checked my blood pressure yesterday and it was way high! Now granted, it has been a hard couple of weeks with the wife in the hospital, I do understand that. But my numbers were 146/104. That is just too high. I read on the box that Extenze can create blood pressure problem.

Second issue, it does create a grouchy, irritable feeling. It says that on the box as well. I am getting crabbier by the day.

So, I am going to stop taking Extenze for now. Recheck my blood pressure in a few days and go from there.

VVC

That is kind of a sad ending, I’m gonna try taking it. Great log though, very interesting to read.


Starting: (2/1/06) (nbpel=7.8) (bpel=8.15) (eg=5 3/16)

06/29/07: (nbpel=8 1/2) (bpel=9) (mid eg=6) (base eg 6.25)

Comparison Pictures, 8in to 9in= My Comparison Pic thread.

Originally Posted by Vincent Van Cock
Last Day!

Well Thunder, there are a couple of side effects.

I checked my blood pressure yesterday and it was way high! Now granted, it has been a hard couple of weeks with the wife in the hospital, I do understand that. But my numbers were 146/104. That is just too high. I read on the box that Extenze can create blood pressure problem.

Second issue, it does create a grouchy, irritable feeling. It says that on the box as well. I am getting crabbier by the day.

So, I am going to stop taking Extenze for now. Recheck my blood pressure in a few days and go from there.

VVC

IIRC it has Yohimbe in it, and that certainly can cause both many of your good symptoms and certainly the bad ones. Cycle it brother!

I am on my second day of not taking Extenze.

I still woke up with morning wood today!

So all in all Vinnie, the stuff made your schlong fatter and gave you excessive horniness and lots of wood, but from what I have read, it never really added length, right? It is a shame that your BP raised and it made you crabby and you also said you lost the puffiness when you quit.

I think the good thing about Wal Mart is the self checkout. I laughed my butt off at the guy who went to GNC and pointed at the productand felt embarrassed. Not sure what’s more embarrassing - a female at checkout or some young male punk. Good stuff. Please keep posting or anyone else who is doing this, please keep posting.

Glad to hear the wife is doing well also Vinnie.

When Vinnie posted the ingredients, it never said anything about lead. Interesting and scary article in Wiki. Thanks for posting it.

VVC are you cycling it now or what? Too busy being horny to post? I read your thread about giving her the big O good stuff.


Start 6/13/08 NBPEL = 5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=3.5 FG=4.5 Now 8/5/08 NBPEL = 5.5 EG=5.25 NBPFL=4 FG=4.75Goal NBPEL=7 EG=5.5 NBPFL=5 FG=4.75

My Pics/Log

Originally Posted by tombaldwin
VVC are you cycling it now or what? Too busy being horny to post? I read your thread about giving her the big O good stuff.


No, since I checked my blood pressure and it was so high, I have not taken it at all. I want to check it again today.

vvc

Originally Posted by sparkyx
I looked for it at my WalMart, they don’t carry it, too bad.

Try CVS, sparky. I was there yesterday and saw it on the bottom shelf in the vitamin / herb section.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:04 PM.