Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

more precum

123

more precum

Greetings,

Does anyone know some supplements or any herbs that may help to increase the production of precum ? I am 25 and i don’t have any at all and my girlfriend loves it so very much.. please help

Practise edging and you should see more of this, its like reving yer engine at the lights. Just dont cross the line before the lights go green! :chuckle: Thats a sexy gf you must have there btw :>

Zinc! But be careful with your copper balance too.


The ravings of a madman...

Drink lots of water.

Edging and water is the way to go.

Hey I had GF like that. LUCKY YOU………………..Good old Days

Wow, you’re looking at a way to increase it and I’m looking for a way to slow it down! My girlfriend HATES it! SHe won’t give me oral and I’m trying to take supplements to decrease the amount of PRE cum..I like a nice healthy FINAL load, but not before that.

My girlfriend thinks that precum is the gateway to premature ejaculation. Any thoughts on this? My girlfriend is rather difficult.

Originally Posted by Chongo

My girlfriend thinks that precum is the gateway to premature ejaculation. Any thoughts on this? My girlfriend is rather difficult.

No offense but I’m not sure if your girlfriend has a clue what she is talking about.

You can try pygeum (an herbal) which will sometimes activate the Cowpers glands. But be careful what you wish for.

The recommended daily dosage on the bottle did nothing. I upped the dosage some. About a week later I was oozing precum at any remotely erotic thought, through my underwear and onto my trousers which made it appear that I was either incontenant or had just taken a very careless leak. I quit taking it altogether.

chongo, your g/f is incorrect. Precum, in any amount you might produce, is not related to the incidence of premature ejaculation.


_______________

avocet8

Originally Posted by avocet8
You can try pygeum (an herbal) which will sometimes activate the Cowpers glands. But be careful what you wish for.

The recommended daily dosage on the bottle did nothing. I upped the dosage some. About a week later I was oozing precum at any remotely erotic thought, through my underwear and onto my trousers which made it appear that I was either incontenant or had just taken a very careless leak. I quit taking it altogether.

chongo, your g/f is incorrect. Precum, in any amount you might produce, is not related to the incidence of premature ejaculation.

I may try this stuff since I have never produced any visible precum at all. Thanks


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

Let us know in a week or two. I hope you ooze at more appropriate times than I did. :)


_______________

avocet8

Greetings !
Your post, by taking pygeum has really encouraged me to try it. I have found some pills that have pygeum with the following extra content

Pygeum Africanum Extract
40 mg

Pumpkin Seeds Oil
250 mg

Saw Palmetto lipid Extract
160 mg

L-Glutamic0 Acid
100 mg

Zinc (gluconat)
15 mg

L-Alanina
50 mg

E Vitamin
30 IU

Glicina
100 mg

Beta Sitosterol
25 mg

I ask you if this is what you also have been taking, or just pygeum without anything else? I’ve been looking around and i just cant find only pygeum. Maybe you can help. Thanks a lot.

Thanks,

I want to show her this thread to “stick it to her” because I agree with you guys. I think she’s just being a prude.

Avocet, I have tried pygeum too but did not ooze precum as you did. What dosage did you take?

Maybe it is not pygeum the key. I wander what else can it be.. has anyone any idea ?

Originally Posted by Jafar_t
Avocet, I have tried pygeum too but did not ooze precum as you did. What dosage did you take?

I can’t remember, Jafar. I’d guess on the second round I doubled whatever the recommended daily dosage on the bottle was. I’ve thrown it away since. But it sure was messy. :)


_______________

avocet8

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
precum while jelqingAntPenis Enlargement1601-22-2008 03:54 PM
Precum and being cut.........twatteaserMen's Sexual Health3208-27-2006 09:24 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.