Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Liquid Viagra and liquid Cialis?

Originally Posted by w124rd5
So when Big Girtha says he takes 30mg of liquid Cialis, he really takes 1ml of Liquid Tadafil, am I right?

Also, please help me with the following questions:

1) Hey, this shit is really cheap! Is there some reported problems? (both health & scam)

2) I’d like to try them, and buy the 10ml version. Am I playing too safe?

Thanks a lot guys.

Yes you are right about Big Girthas dose.
I have not heard of any complaints about kitsnmore or their products. The good thing about forums like this is that problems are very likely to be reported here.
If you order 10ml, they will probably send you more, as they usually are generous about giving bonus amounts. But I seriously doubt you will have any problems so you might want to get a larger supply while you are going through the trouble.

The Cialis I got yesterday from CEM came in a little spray bottle. Does anyone spray the stuff in his mouth? Does a spray supply a reliable dosage?

I took off the spray top and used a little syringe instead.

I took 20 ml last night, when out drinking, came home, and fell asleep. But I woke up twice in the night with strong erections. Now it’s time to get a woody with a “big tits, round asses” video clip and put the pup in the pump. It’s going to be a long, hard day around the home office.

I had a good experience with CEM Products, by the way. (www.cemproducts.com) I ordered on the 23rd. Got a shipping confirmation on the 25. Picked up the stuff at my local mail & dispatch/MILF coffee stop yesterday morning, so it arrived there on the 27th. My 30 ML came in a small USPS priority mail box with a generic label on it. CEM’s address was on it. Otherwise, nothing else identifying it as Boner Juice.

Correction: I took just under 1 ml, which I figure is around 20 mg.


Last edited by Ike : 09-29-2005 at .

Originally Posted by motivated

Anyhow, I would be concerned about taking that much of the V or C. Have you spoke to a doctor about this, the amount of V and/or C you are taking?

Yes I have told every doctor I have seen about how much I am taking and none of them said anything about it. The endocrinologist said as long as it works and you have no side effects, keep doing it.

Originally Posted by Formula1
Yes I have told every doctor I have seen about how much I am taking and none of them said anything about it. The endocrinologist said as long as it works and you have no side effects, keep doing it.

Good. Perhaps it’s true that this stuff is a pretty harmless drug.

Problems with kitsnmore

Well. guys. Here is an update on kitsnmore. I still can’t order from these people. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining about the product, I think this shit is great, I just don’t seem to have much luck with the kitsnmore site, and from all I hear from everyone they are the cheapest place to get it always sending generous amounts like the two for one plus extra smaller bottles.

This is what’s happening when I try to place an order. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem. I go to the site’s main page. The homepage add still says they are offering Buy one get one free on all liquid products. I click on liquid products, fill out the order form with all the required mailing info. But when I fill in all that page there is no submit or send or any kind of button on the page to finalize or confirm the order. This is what happened to me the last time, only I assumed that the order was complete, that my account had been debited. But when I checked my bank account I see that it has not. I’m using the Pay Pal option, paying with a Visa debit card. Of course there is no phone number to call, and so far I’ve yet to receive any replies to email on their Contact Us page. Has anyone else run into this problem?

I know peforeal always gets fast delivery and generous amounts delivered to him in Hawaii. He says the shipping comes from Texas. It seems a little ironic to me that I live in Texas and can seem to order it.


2003: 6X5 2010: 7X7

No Nukes

Originally Posted by Big Girtha
Well. guys. Here is an update on kitsnmore. I still can’t order from these people. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining about the product, I think this shit is great, I just don’t seem to have much luck with the kitsnmore site, and from all I hear from everyone they are the cheapest place to get it always sending generous amounts like the two for one plus extra smaller bottles.

This is what’s happening when I try to place an order. I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem. I go to the site’s main page. The homepage add still says they are offering Buy one get one free on all liquid products. I click on liquid products, fill out the order form with all the required mailing info. But when I fill in all that page there is no submit or send or any kind of button on the page to finalize or confirm the order. This is what happened to me the last time, only I assumed that the order was complete, that my account had been debited. But when I checked my bank account I see that it has not. I’m using the Pay Pal option, paying with a Visa debit card. Of course there is no phone number to call, and so far I’ve yet to receive any replies to email on their Contact Us page. Has anyone else run into this problem?

I know peforeal always gets fast delivery and generous amounts delivered to him in Hawaii. He says the shipping comes from Texas. It seems a little ironic to me that I live in Texas and can seem to order it.

I didn’t have any such problem. I just checked with their site. I clicked on “Liquid Products.” Then I clicked on “Add to Cart” for the amount of liquid C I want. That took me to the Shopping Cart page. You can either add to your order or check out (I know you know this!). When I hit “Secure Checkout” I’m taken to a Checkout page that gives one option for those who have a Pay Pal account and another option for those who do not have an account. For those who have an account, you’re asked to type in your email address and Pay Pal password, then you are taken to the Pay Pal site to complete the order.

I suspect that the problem is with your Pay Pal account. Confirm with them that everything is in order. To double check this, try ordering something else with your Pay Pal account. I mean, go through the ordering process to see if you are directed to the Pay Pal site, etc., but don’t actually complete the order (unless of course you want to).

If it’s not your Pay Pal account, then it may have something to do with the fact that you’re in Texas. Perhaps Kitsnmore have some sort of agreement with the state according to which they cannot transact business with anyone in that state. I don’t know. But I just checked, and I didn’t have any problem.

Hope that helps.

BG, I think when you chose the paypal option you should get a new window directing you to paypal to complete the transaction. Perhaps you have a pop up blocker that is not allowing the paypal window to open. Disable your pop up blocker or check the banner on the top of the screen on windows XP which should tell you if a pop up has been blocked.

I can’t remember for sure, it has been a long time, but I think you need to do your paypal transaction on the paypal site. If you are doing everything you describe @ kitsnmore, then I think the problem is that paypal is not getting the info about the order.

I just got some liquid Cialis and Viagra mix from CTD. Took only 2 days too. Last time I got liquid C I kept it refrigerated, but now I have a roommate and really don’t want to. Is it nesessary to refrigerate the bottle? If I don’t how long should the self life be?


7.4 bpl x 7 erect -- 6.25 x 5.8 flaccid

Kitsnmore says 2 year shelf life, at least, stored in a cool dark place. Refrigeration not necessary, degradation very slow even after 2 years. Your product may be different if the solvent is different, but probably not.

Originally Posted by mravg
BG, I know what you are saying about the liquid C, the taste, the drip, the rapid heart beat, but I really doubt it would have any cocaine type derivitives. That stuff is expensive, REALLY illegal, and doesn’t do any good for erections, so why put it in there?

Are these side effects experienced with all cialis? Or is it just with the liquid stuff or just from the stuff from kitsnmore?

Originally Posted by davesj1
Are these side effects experienced with all cialis? Or is it just with the liquid stuff or just from the stuff from kitsnmore?

I don’t experience anything unusual with kitsnmore tadalafil/cialis.

I finally tried viagra. It starts working fast, but doesn’t last long.

That CEM website has the cheapest topical sprio, I’ve ever seen.

Originally Posted by davesj1
Are these side effects experienced with all cialis? Or is it just with the liquid stuff or just from the stuff from kitsnmore?

I get the same effects with the real cialis tabs. Once I took a 20mg tab, when I wasn’t so used to it, and my heart was pounding for 2 days straight, and I couldn’t sleep.


Horny Bastard

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:00 PM.