Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

L-Citrulline DL-Malate

12

I was wondering, will I have hard erection today if I did it today.So do this stuff work right away.

Originally Posted by 7inchMan
I was wondering, will I have hard erection today if I did it today.So do this stuff work right away.

Can somebody please answer this question because I would like to know as well.


(06-23-08):nBPEL: 5.500 x MSEG: 4.250 x FL: 3.500

(10-24-09):nBPEL: 6.000 x MSEG: 4.500 x FL: 5.000

(Christmas 2009):nBPEL: 0.000 x MSEG: 0.000 x FL: 0.000

There’s only one way to find out. I’ve heard it can take effect within a few days.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

In another thread someone mentioned you get addicted to citrulline - stop taking it and your arginine production plummets. What do you think about this?


Started Nov. 01, 2009: BPEL 6.35 , EG (base) 5.35 / EG (middle) 4.96 , BPFL 3.94 , FG 4.1

Goal: EL 7 - 7.5 , EG 5.5 - 6

Have you got a link to the thread? Citrulline is an Amino Acid. I can’t see how someone could become addicted.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

Originally Posted by man-of-10
Have you got a link to the thread? Citrulline is an Amino Acid. I can’t see how someone could become addicted.

Addicted isn’t the right word; Depletes would be more appropriate. Post #4:
L-citrulline


Started Nov. 01, 2009: BPEL 6.35 , EG (base) 5.35 / EG (middle) 4.96 , BPFL 3.94 , FG 4.1

Goal: EL 7 - 7.5 , EG 5.5 - 6

Well, cycling it would be a smart idea, and as well all NO supplements do a lot of positive things. I have never read anything negative about NO and it depleting the body of anything, not have I read that it caused free radicals in which Man-of-10 talks about. It’s interesting, because everything I’ve read about NO, or L Citrulline is pointing it out to be very usefull to the body by detoxifying the liver, promoting vasodilation to the blood vessels, and increasing endurance. Never have I read anything negative about NO, but I’m sure there’s always going to be something about a product.

Doesn’t l-arginine cause some people to be more sensitive and this ejaculating faster in sex? If so, would this be the case as well with L-Citrulline?


Starting stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Current stats: NBPEL:6.5 | MSEG:5.25 (around 3/1/2010)

Short-term goals NBPEL:7.25| MSEG: 5.65

Doesn’t glutamine also increase NO levels?


August 2008: NBPEL 4"

I recently just added L-Citrulline free-form powder to my supplement list after reading that it bypasses the liver and enters the muscle tissue where it is converted into NO there. This is important because the half-life of NO in the body, once created, is mere seconds. Unfortuneatly I cannot judge it’s effeciacy, as I also added several other supplements the same day. So it could have been any of the new supplements that caused the results I am experiencing.


Current size: BPEL: 7.9" EG: 6.75"

Realistic goal: BPEL: 9.25" EG: 7.5"

Unrealistic surgical goal: 12" x 8.5" :)

Originally Posted by 8 x 8
I recently just added L-Citrulline free-form powder to my supplement list after reading that it bypasses the liver and enters the muscle tissue where it is converted into NO there. This is important because the half-life of NO in the body, once created, is mere seconds. Unfortuneatly I cannot judge it’s effeciacy, as I also added several other supplements the same day. So it could have been any of the new supplements that caused the results I am experiencing.

Which are? Copuld you list the new supp’s your consuming too and whilst at have you noticed any interactions, many thanks.
Aaron

Originally Posted by LordAaron

Which are? Copuld you list the new supp’s your consuming too and whilst at have you noticed any interactions, many thanks.

Aaron

I have listed them in my thread here in the supplements forum.


Current size: BPEL: 7.9" EG: 6.75"

Realistic goal: BPEL: 9.25" EG: 7.5"

Unrealistic surgical goal: 12" x 8.5" :)

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00 PM.