Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

L-Arginine

1234

Fantastic, thanks for the links and info guys :D


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

I’ve been taking L-arginine for a while (about 1 1/2 years now) at first I noticed I was getting erections more frequently, but that quickly stopped happening. I’m thinking about taking about 4 or 5 daily. Good or bad idea?

Well I guess a good idea seeing as you want to increase EQ. But you probably want to investigate why your EQ took a sudden downturn in the first place. Did you change your routine or anything like that?

Also it depends what type or arginine you’re taking. You need less of AEE than AAKG.

The other thing that several posters have raised is that it can cause a mild case of the poos. I take 2 level teaspoons each day and that certainly has an effect on that area, especially the farting. Not sure if I’d want to increase it much. But then, we’re all different. Some seem to be able to cope with the higher doses no problem.

Protein powder can be a great source of l-arginine if you want to up your intake that way :D


Time to measure girth soon... previously 4.5", been targeting girth for months!

I don’t recall seeing it on this thread, but I have seen references on this forum or others that L-arginine raises blood sugar levels. As I am diabetic, I would be interested in knowing if this can be confirmed.

Anyone have information on this?

Originally Posted by Castro12

I’ve been taking L-arginine for a while (about 1 1/2 years now) at first I noticed I was getting erections more frequently, but that quickly stopped happening. I’m thinking about taking about 4 or 5 daily. Good or bad idea?

Well, maybe the effect has gone down now and it only means that you need to cycle it. Cycling it prevents your body from getting used to its effects.

Apparently large amounts of L-Arginine can trigger a cold sore outbreak.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
I don’t recall seeing it on this thread, but I have seen references on this forum or others that L-arginine raises blood sugar levels. As I am diabetic, I would be interested in knowing if this can be confirmed.

Anyone have information on this?

Hmm, I have low blood sugar and am also interested in this.

You are absolutely correct Tossed Salad. For the most part, Arginine can be taken in doses not to exceed 15g a day. In tests done, anything more than that has caused upset stomachs. Honestly, the most that I have/will take is 10g.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/h…ide-effect.html

some info on this amino acid. never tried it myself. reports and reviews are mostly good. go for it! :)


This is a marathon worth running!!

Dec 09: BPEL 5.3" x MSEG 4.2"

Goal: BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 5"

Originally Posted by GreenLights
Hmm, I have low blood sugar and am also interested in this.

Hay GL.

Last night I took 1 gr before dinner and 2 gr before bedtime. I woke up at 3am with a very low blood sugar level - 33. I took 2 glucose tablets and woke up at 6am with a bad headache and a sugar level of 110. Don’t know if L-A was the cause, but will let you know if it happens again.

Large amounts of L-Arginine can make you shit yourself too.

dtwarren1942, cut your intake by 1,000mg. Headaches are another sign that your body got too much L-Arginine.

Thanks Enigmatize.

I regularly take 1000mg every day before dinner. I take an extra 1000mg before bed when I anticipate sex the next morning. I guess I was over excited about this morning’s activities so tried the extra 1000mg.

I’ll limit myself to 2000mg from know on.

Originally Posted by dtwarren1942
Hay GL.

Last night I took 1 gr before dinner and 2 gr before bedtime. I woke up at 3am with a very low blood sugar level - 33. I took 2 glucose tablets and woke up at 6am with a bad headache and a sugar level of 110. Don’t know if L-A was the cause, but will let you know if it happens again.

Thanks warren, I’m not diabetic but my mum has low blood sugar and I think Iget it too. I used to take L-Glutamine and noticed whenever I felt a bit shaky if I took some of that it would make me feel much better.

I just bought some AAKG and it says to take 1-2 grams, in this thread it says 5 grams. I’m taking it for the boner benefits so how much should I take? Also it didn’t come with a scoop or anything so measurements in teaspoons would be very helpfull.

Top
1234

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:44 PM.