Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

L-arginine got trouble for me . need help

L-arginine got trouble for me . need help

I have bought L-arginine from the puritan site.. Now I have 2 days with L arginine I take 1gm morning, 1gm afternoon and 1gm night.. But I feel headache and heart throbbing is that normal?. Please reply back ASAP?

What you are describing are some of the potential side effects of Arginine.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
What you are describing are some of the potential side effects of Arginine.

So did I must continue or just stop? Please advice senior or junior..
So worry

I would cut back to half the dose for morning, afternoon and night. Then give a week and see how your body reacts. Then you can increase it slowly. I’ve seen posts here where it’s said anything less than 3 grams a day doesn’t work and you don’t need more than 5 or that it takes one or two weeks for effects. I disagree only because we are all built different.

I had a similar experience as you with the one gram three times a day. I cut it back to 500 mg and it was effective plus I felt a difference almost immediately. I currently take 500 mg in the morning, 1 gram midday and 500 mg at night. A total of 2 to 2.5 grams and it works for me.

Cut back on your intake and play with it. You have to find your own path. Search this site for Arginine. This topic has been discussed in several threads with a lot of good information. Good luck.


Last edited by Cock Kent : 10-22-2008 at .

Be careful taking it in the morning. I wouldn’t take it on an empty stomach first thing. If you take it with no food first thing, your body tries to use it as energy. Especially if you’re working out, or don’t eat breakfast.

Kelvinblogger, sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I would go along with what Mr. Kent wrote, cut back on your dose and experiment with what you can tolerate.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by ieatcats26
Be careful taking it in the morning. I wouldn’t take it on an empty stomach first thing. If you take it with no food first thing, your body tries to use it as energy. Especially if you’re working out, or don’t eat breakfast.

ieacats, I thought it was the opposite. If you want to increase load volume, take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, otherwise it is just digested or something. I sure get results on an empty stomach. Takes about 5 days of doses to build up however.

Originally Posted by Braingasm
Ieacats, I thought it was the opposite. If you want to increase load volume, take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, otherwise it is just digested or something. I sure get results on an empty stomach. Takes about 5 days of doses to build up however.

I’m not saying you won’t get results taking it on an empty stomach. You may get BETTER results on an empty stomach even.Also, when you take arginine even without food, you still digest it. It still goes through your stomach and into your intestine to be absorbed. Nothing magical about the empty stomach other than competitive absorption from other amino acids or nutrients. It breaks down to something like this:

Empty stomach arginine >Arginine with food > No arginine

He’s better off taking it however he can. Taking it on a semi-empty stomach definitely works too. I’m trying to get huge so I eat a crap ton, 5000+ calories. My stomach is never empty. My arginine still works.

I usually take it in one large serving at night. I only got headaches when taken on an empty stomach in the morning, and then couldn’t eat breakfast right away. One morning I did cardio on an empty stomach, but took arginine. That SUCKED.

Thanks I think I get it. You were recommending how to avoid side effects. I had them for the first time yesterday, and lasted all day, even after a meal. But I think you get better absorption and survival taking it on an empty stomach.

Originally Posted by Braingasm
Thanks I think I get it. You were recommending how to avoid side effects. I had them for the first time yesterday, and lasted all day, even after a meal. But I think you get better absorption and survival taking it on an empty stomach.

I agree completely with that. If the circumstances provide themselves, there is no reason not to use it on an empty stomach.

I still prefer not to use it fasted in the morning because of the likeliness of side effects.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Arginine Lysine Food Chart RatiosThai GuyMale Supplements1010-10-2008 06:47 PM
Info on L-argininejuscoolMale Supplements1905-02-2008 01:04 PM
Encapsulating Arginine PowderhobbyMale Supplements2101-26-2007 02:24 AM
Topical ArginineIkeMale Supplements604-05-2006 05:07 PM
Arginine good, arginine bad?Girth BrooksMale Supplements207-31-2003 11:03 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:22 AM.