Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I’ve been searching & searching Testosterone supplement

I’ve been searching & searching Testosterone supplement

Hello,

I’ve been searching and searching for ages doing research on the best (one ingredient) natural testosterone enhancing supplement preferably in a powder.

I thought Tribulus Terrestris was the best option but from my research, it actually doesn’t do much. I already take about 12mgs of zinc every day or every other day along with vitamin D.

I’ve been looking for a real supplement as I don’t want to have to resort in T-injections. Just something that actually works by helping your body make more of its own production.

I’ve seen all the t-boosters out there but after researching, most don’t work and I don’t want to take pro-hormones

I thought in the past saw palmetto helped me, but from recent research even from people on this forum actually found that due to the DHT blocking effect, it actually made their penis smaller and weaker not what we want

I will keep looking on my own as well if anyone else has found something that’s appreciated.

The best T supplement I have heard about is exercise. Now have you had a blood test lately to determine your T levels?

Originally Posted by Jimmybob55
The best T supplement I have heard about is exercise. Now have you had a blood test lately to determine your T levels?

I do already exercise regularly and eat well for the most part. I had my T-levels checked about 1-2 years ago and it was well within the normal range. I’m in my early 40’s and I have guys at my gym who are in their 20’s and they all think I’m their age I always say thank you 😉

I guess I’m looking to take something periodically to help my body’s own level of Test go up at different times when I feel I need a boost

DHEA
Boron
Vitamin D
Zinc
DAA (if you can handle the GI issues)

As far as herbals go the ones that come to mind are Trib, Tongkat Ali, Shilajit, maybe Ashwagandha.

Stick with DHEA and a quality multivitamin

I was actually doing research on this as someone who has “Low-T” at the ripe old age of 24 (was 23 when diagnosed, likely related to me being an idiot in high school and running 16 miles without any underwear on many occasions). Luckily my insurance covers the cost of the treatment but doesn’t give me a choice of Dr. And the one whose available in my area will only prescribe me up to a test level of 500. Yes I feel significantly better than I did before I was diagnosed (tested at 58, average at my age is around 800-900), but I still feel slightly robbed when I’m putting in all this effort in the gym, and any weight that I gain seems to go straight to fat.

Check out bulbine natalensis. In rat studies after 14 days free levels of testosterone shot up 300+ percent, testicle weight was 2-3x higher than the control group, Lutenizing Hormone was 10x higher than controls, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone went up 11.2+/-0.08ng/mL compared to control, progesterone went up 70% (precursor to testosterone and helps to block estrogen), and actually reduced estrogen levels ~30% in 14 days when dosed at a 50mg/kg dosage (roughly equivalent to 8mg/kg in humans according to the FDA for surface area conversions). Amazingly when female rats are given this plant, nothing of note really happens.

Even crazier is that the ratio of these rats testicle to body weight neared 1:1 at the end of the 14 days meaning they literally had balls as big as their bodies. Granted in rats that’s not a huge feat because they start out around 30%, but still - crazy powerful increasingly so when you find out that the plant didn’t change the size of the rats epididymis, seminal vesicle, or prostate. Oh, I also forgot to mention that the aphrodisiac effects of the plant exceed Viagra at its therapeutic max range. It seems like this plant only targets the testicles,

Sounds like an amazing plant right?

It is!

It might also give you a heart attack, liver failure or kidney failure. There has only been 1 human study where participants were dosed below the most effective therapeutic dose (8mg/kg) and did not notice anything too unusual about their lipids, kidneys, or liver. In rats however in otherwise healthy rats, histological examination of the kidney’s tubules (both proximal and convoluted) noted distortions in the architecture which may be indicative of some toxic effects, and liver toxicology studies in rats found that oral ingestion of 25, 50, and 100mg/kg body-weight was able to alter liver enzymes and induce histological changes that are known to be adverse, with damage scaling over time. The fact is there has only been one human study on it, and it was funded by a sports supplement company. From that study we can infer that the 650 mg dose used in the study is ‘probably’ safe. But the fact is we aren’t really sure. Do some research, and think if its worth it to use a plant that no one know will end up killing you 20 years down the road. I’ve linked a good place to start below.

https://examine.com/supplements/bulbine-natalensis/

If you do end up taking this in any amounts, please do a post cycle therapy ala anabolic steroids as this plant is essentially steroids growing from the ground.


Last edited by fred840 : 09-09-2018 at .

Interesting read.Just out of curiosity why do you think running 16 miles with no underwear on caused low Testosterone levels?


A Small Leak Will Always Sink A Great Ship.

(Fat Pad 0.25")

I grew up in a very conservative family. One that shamed their children for worrying about that incessant testicular pain, rather than go to Hospital to get it checked out. In the words of the Dr, I had repetitive testicular trauma leading to eventual very low fertility and testosterone production. I still produce a tiny little bit (along with my dozen swimmers), but for all intents and purposes I could freeze the platoon and have them replaced with prosthetics and wouldn’t see a huge difference in hormone levels.

I have no clue how accurate the science behind it is or anything along those lines, but the endocrinologist has me on a fairly high dose of HGC (500 IU every other day) at the moment attempting to bring my natural production back online and restore fertility. Here’s hoping it works.

Best T supplements i know of and use myself are:

Magnesium - At least 400 MG a day of high quality type
Magnesium like Magnesium Asparate.

Boron - 9-12 MG a day.

Calcium - Only if youre deficient, too much calcium can clog the arteries and cause calcification, that can lead to a heart attack, so beware, also, to get rid of excess calcium in the arteries it is advised to drink apple cider vinegar.

Vitamin A - 10000-30000 IU daily.

Vitamin D - 10000-15000 IU daily, I just go out to the sun as i leave in a very sunny environment.

Zinc - 25 MG a day but i dont count on that, i try to get it through red meat and various other meats.

Vitamin K2 - I use 100MCG of MK7, its a more powerful form of the MK4.

Melatonin - Once in a while, before sleep, its a good AI (Aromatase inhibitor).

Vitamin B3 - I use 500 MG once in a while before bed, especially after hard workouts as it boosts the HGH production and helps with recovery, also, its good for blood flow and sometimes i wake up with a rock hard erection that lasts forever, it would happen a lot especially when i just started using it.

Now, L-Carnitine is known for improving androgen sensitivity but i dont use it yet because its not cheap, i try to get it through nutrition.

Also, before using any supplement you should maximize your sleep quality if you can, that means falling a sleep early in a totally dark and quiet room.

Its better to avoid soy and pasteurized dairy products (soy contains isaflovanes and the dairy is filled with estrogen)

Also intermittent fasting is good for both HGH and Testosterone and Androgen Sensitivity, IF raises the LH hormone and thus causing an elevation in T levels.

If anybody wants scientific evidence to what i wrote, just reply to this comment.


Next Goal: 8" BPEL.

God is good !


Last edited by Killawhite : 09-09-2018 at .

Originally Posted by fred840
I was actually doing research on this as someone who has “Low-T” at the ripe old age of 24 (was 23 when diagnosed, likely related to me being an idiot in high school and running 16 miles without any underwear on many occasions). Luckily my insurance covers the cost of the treatment but doesn’t give me a choice of Dr. And the one whose available in my area will only prescribe me up to a test level of 500. Yes I feel significantly better than I did before I was diagnosed (tested at 58, average at my age is around 800-900), but I still feel slightly robbed when I’m putting in all this effort in the gym, and any weight that I gain seems to go straight to fat.

Check out bulbine natalensis. In rat studies after 14 days free levels of testosterone shot up 300+ percent, testicle weight was 2-3x higher than the control group, Lutenizing Hormone was 10x higher than controls, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone went up 11.2+/-0.08ng/mL compared to control, progesterone went up 70% (precursor to testosterone and helps to block estrogen), and actually reduced estrogen levels ~30% in 14 days when dosed at a 50mg/kg dosage (roughly equivalent to 8mg/kg in humans according to the FDA for surface area conversions). Amazingly when female rats are given this plant, nothing of note really happens.

Even crazier is that the ratio of these rats testicle to body weight neared 1:1 at the end of the 14 days meaning they literally had balls as big as their bodies. Granted in rats that’s not a huge feat because they start out around 30%, but still - crazy powerful increasingly so when you find out that the plant didn’t change the size of the rats epididymis, seminal vesicle, or prostate. Oh, I also forgot to mention that the aphrodisiac effects of the plant exceed Viagra at its therapeutic max range. It seems like this plant only targets the testicles,

Sounds like an amazing plant right?

It is!

It might also give you a heart attack, liver failure or kidney failure. There has only been 1 human study where participants were dosed below the most effective therapeutic dose (8mg/kg) and did not notice anything too unusual about their lipids, kidneys, or liver. In rats however in otherwise healthy rats, histological examination of the kidney’s tubules (both proximal and convoluted) noted distortions in the architecture which may be indicative of some toxic effects, and liver toxicology studies in rats found that oral ingestion of 25, 50, and 100mg/kg body-weight was able to alter liver enzymes and induce histological changes that are known to be adverse, with damage scaling over time. The fact is there has only been one human study on it, and it was funded by a sports supplement company. From that study we can infer that the 650 mg dose used in the study is ‘probably’ safe. But the fact is we aren’t really sure. Do some research, and think if its worth it to use a plant that no one know will end up killing you 20 years down the road. I’ve linked a good place to start below.

https://examine.com/supplements/bulbine-natalensis/

If you do end up taking this in any amounts, please do a post cycle therapy ala anabolic steroids as this plant is essentially steroids growing from the ground.

Hm, rats are 1/3rd balls? Someone failed biology, and I’m sure it wasn’t me.

Originally Posted by fred840
I was actually doing research on this as someone who has “Low-T” at the ripe old age of 24 (was 23 when diagnosed, likely related to me being an idiot in high school and running 16 miles without any underwear on many occasions). Luckily my insurance covers the cost of the treatment but doesn’t give me a choice of Dr. And the one whose available in my area will only prescribe me up to a test level of 500. Yes I feel significantly better than I did before I was diagnosed (tested at 58, average at my age is around 800-900), but I still feel slightly robbed when I’m putting in all this effort in the gym, and any weight that I gain seems to go straight to fat.

Check out bulbine natalensis. In rat studies after 14 days free levels of testosterone shot up 300+ percent, testicle weight was 2-3x higher than the control group, Lutenizing Hormone was 10x higher than controls, Follicle-Stimulating Hormone went up 11.2+/-0.08ng/mL compared to control, progesterone went up 70% (precursor to testosterone and helps to block estrogen), and actually reduced estrogen levels ~30% in 14 days when dosed at a 50mg/kg dosage (roughly equivalent to 8mg/kg in humans according to the FDA for surface area conversions). Amazingly when female rats are given this plant, nothing of note really happens.

Even crazier is that the ratio of these rats testicle to body weight neared 1:1 at the end of the 14 days meaning they literally had balls as big as their bodies. Granted in rats that’s not a huge feat because they start out around 30%, but still - crazy powerful increasingly so when you find out that the plant didn’t change the size of the rats epididymis, seminal vesicle, or prostate. Oh, I also forgot to mention that the aphrodisiac effects of the plant exceed Viagra at its therapeutic max range. It seems like this plant only targets the testicles,

Sounds like an amazing plant right?

It is!

It might also give you a heart attack, liver failure or kidney failure. There has only been 1 human study where participants were dosed below the most effective therapeutic dose (8mg/kg) and did not notice anything too unusual about their lipids, kidneys, or liver. In rats however in otherwise healthy rats, histological examination of the kidney’s tubules (both proximal and convoluted) noted distortions in the architecture which may be indicative of some toxic effects, and liver toxicology studies in rats found that oral ingestion of 25, 50, and 100mg/kg body-weight was able to alter liver enzymes and induce histological changes that are known to be adverse, with damage scaling over time. The fact is there has only been one human study on it, and it was funded by a sports supplement company. From that study we can infer that the 650 mg dose used in the study is ‘probably’ safe. But the fact is we aren’t really sure. Do some research, and think if its worth it to use a plant that no one know will end up killing you 20 years down the road. I’ve linked a good place to start below.

https://examine.com/supplements/bulbine-natalensis/

If you do end up taking this in any amounts, please do a post cycle therapy ala anabolic steroids as this plant is essentially steroids growing from the ground.

Finally a new promising supplement! Sounds like it could really shine in a PCT/bridge after a steroid cycle.

Originally Posted by Killawhite
Best T supplements i know of and use myself are:

Magnesium - At least 400 MG a day of high quality type
Magnesium like Magnesium Asparate.

Boron - 9-12 MG a day.

Calcium - Only if youre deficient, too much calcium can clog the arteries and cause calcification, that can lead to a heart attack, so beware, also, to get rid of excess calcium in the arteries it is advised to drink apple cider vinegar.

Vitamin A - 10000-30000 IU daily.

Vitamin D - 10000-15000 IU daily, I just go out to the sun as i leave in a very sunny environment.

Zinc - 25 MG a day but i dont count on that, i try to get it through red meat and various other meats.

Vitamin K2 - I use 100MCG of MK7, its a more powerful form of the MK4.

Melatonin - Once in a while, before sleep, its a good AI (Aromatase inhibitor).

Vitamin B3 - I use 500 MG once in a while before bed, especially after hard workouts as it boosts the HGH production and helps with recovery, also, its good for blood flow and sometimes i wake up with a rock hard erection that lasts forever, it would happen a lot especially when i just started using it.

Now, L-Carnitine is known for improving androgen sensitivity but i dont use it yet because its not cheap, i try to get it through nutrition.

Also, before using any supplement you should maximize your sleep quality if you can, that means falling a sleep early in a totally dark and quiet room.

Its better to avoid soy and pasteurized dairy products (soy contains isaflovanes and the dairy is filled with estrogen)

Also intermittent fasting is good for both HGH and Testosterone and Androgen Sensitivity, IF raises the LH hormone and thus causing an elevation in T levels.

If anybody wants scientific evidence to what i wrote, just reply to this comment.

Thank you and everyone else who replied it’s been a busy week.

Some of these supplements I already take while others I’ve used in the past.

For magnesium I’ve been told that upwards of 400mgs or above can be toxic and have a laxative effect. I think liquid magnesium or powder is better as there will be no capsule or fillers to digest (same with any supplement)

I currently take 125mgs of magnesium citrate a day or every other day but have started opening the capsule as it’s easier to digest

Boron I have heard that it does elevate Test levels, but recently have been told that some forms of it aren’t safe for human consumption

Everything natural that I’ve read up on Falls short f actually working from what I’ve read. I used to take those anti aroma taste supplements like 6-OXO by Ergopharm as a stand-alone and it actually worked for the duration I would take it for then would take a break.

I buy 25mg zinc tablets and cut them into 4 pieces taking on each day or every other day as I’ve read too much zinc isn’t good.

Niacin or B3 I’ve read is good but can cause flushing and head rushes in some people.
Thank you everyone for your input

Originally Posted by dudemandudeman
DHEA
Boron
Vitamin D
Zinc
DAA (if you can handle the GI issues)

As far as herbals go the ones that come to mind are Trib, Tongkat Ali, Shilajit, maybe Ashwagandha.

Stick with DHEA and a quality multivitamin

Thank you for the list

I have read great things about DHEA but also read to be careful with that one. I’m in Canada and you can’t get it here. I actually know a buddy over 40yrs of age who used it for about a year, they were told to stop as his cholesterol was high and their hormone levels were out of whack.

He hasn’t used it since. Any ideas on this?

Yes it’s dangerous unless handled by a medical professional.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Need help from the older guys.marky777Men's Sexual Health8212-04-2009 09:50 PM
DHEA, TEST supplement no "fountain of youth"manage123452000Male Supplements510-25-2006 11:07 PM
How I got androgelrodoMale Supplements1502-20-2005 10:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:54 AM.