Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

I started taking L-Arginine

I started taking L-Arginine

This is the begining of day 3 for me. I’ve been taking 1000mg 3x a day between meals as the label indicated. Last night I noticed that I had an increase of my heart rate (or it flet like my heart was beating pretty strong). Granted, I had gotten into a heated debate with someone, but I never feel that happen when I argue. This morning too, I noticed my heart beating a bit harder. I wonder if this is a side effect.

Does anyone know if taking L-Arginine has any effect in PE?

Originally Posted by Rambone
This is the begining of day 3 for me. I’ve been taking 1000mg 3x a day between meals as the label indicated. Last night I noticed that I had an increase of my heart rate (or it flet like my heart was beating pretty strong). Granted, I had gotten into a heated debate with someone, but I never feel that happen when I argue. This morning too, I noticed my heart beating a bit harder. I wonder if this is a side effect.

Does anyone know if taking L-Arginine has any effect in PE?

I would say it was a coincidence. However, one would have to know your medical history and what
other supplements you take as well as your caffeine and alcoholic intake. Basically, many things, including
the stressful event you mentioned, could contribute to what you felt. L-Arginine is a vasodilator
(dilates blood vessels) so it could be that your heart is just getting used to this. When it doubt,
stop taking the L-Arginine, and see if things go back to “normal” as you knew it.

BFLR

Originally Posted by BigFatLuvRocket
I would say it was a coincidence. However, one would have to know your medical history and what
other supplements you take as well as your caffeine and alcoholic intake. Basically, many things, including
the stressful event you mentioned, could contribute to what you felt. L-Arginine is a vasodilator
(dilates blood vessels) so it could be that your heart is just getting used to this. When it doubt,
stop taking the L-Arginine, and see if things go back to “normal” as you knew it.

BFLR


No alchohol and I drink a lot of Iced Tea every day.

If L-Arginine dialates blood vessels, will that affect the penis in any way, and does that affect PE?

Originally Posted by Rambone
No alchohol and I drink a lot of Iced Tea every day.

If L-Arginine dialates blood vessels, will that affect the penis in any way, and does that affect PE?

Good on the no alcohol. The iced tea you drink may have caffeine which can affect you.

Vasodilation brings more blood to the affected area, so it improves circulation. That is good
for erections because erections need a good blood supply and healthy arteries and veins.
It affects PE because PE (depending on the method) requires a greater than normal amount
of blood flow (especially pumping or jelq/squeeze type exercises). Good blood flow is
also necessary for healing and tissue growth that PE is supposed to trigger.

Hope that helps.

BFLR

I haven’t been getting erections lately because I haven’t had anything to make me feel that way. My wife is too busy and we never have any time together. I’m staying away from erotic images because I don’t want to get stimulated while wearing my Penimaster (ouch!). I don’t really feel like masturbating either, I think I’m tired and a little depressed about my marriage.

So my only method of PE is the Penimaster. I’m taking the L-Arginine to help with the blood flow but also because I’ve read it will increase my semen output noticeably. I currently dribble out small amounts. As teen, I could shoot large loads very far. Now, it’s pathetic. Even when I have larger loads, they just ooze out. I wonder if past pumping has caused that to happen by enlarging the tubes that the semen flows out from?

I was thinkning that the vasodialation of L-Arginine would help me to be fuller when flaccid. But this week, my flaccid hang seems smaller than usual. Darn.

Hey Rambone,

I think I see what’s going on. Stress and mild depression. Those will dampen everything
about your sexuality. If you’re not using your penis for sex, and if you’re not in an environment
that stimulates you sexually, your body is not going to give you big loads or big flaccid hang.

It is very much chemical. Cortisol and prolactin are not your friends, but you probably have
quite a bit of both floating around your body.

I really do think edging for 20-30 minutes a day if you can (masturbate, but don’t ejaculate)
will help reverse this situation. Also, I have tried all sorts of funky herbs and supplements
to help ejaculate. For me, two things help the most: water (1 gallon a day) and a vivid
fantasy life. You won’t produce semen if you are dehydrated, tired, stressed out or bummed out.
Stress and lack of sleep also reduce testosterone (a process somewhat tied to cortisol).

If you don’t even want to edge 20-30 minutes a day, at least go out for a walk in the
evening before or after dinner. It will help relax and improve circulation….and do drink
plenty of water.

Take care of yourself.

BFLR

BFLR,

Thanks for the advice, I will try what you suggest. Next week, I’m getting a lot of water in my office.

RAmbone

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Is it okay to combine Arginine and alcohol?NordstrumQMale Supplements1112-11-2009 07:40 AM
arginine and lysinejosipbrozusMale Supplements707-02-2009 09:11 PM
ArgininemmMale Supplements905-29-2003 04:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:51 PM.