Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Human Relaxin 2 Injections

12

Inhibition of Myostatin in the Penis by the shMst RNA and Effect on Penile Size.

…penis may be injected with 100 μg of either the pSILENCER® 2.1-U6 neo-myostatin siRNA plasmid construct or pSILENCER® 2.1-U6 neo-randomer plasmid and electroporated in a manner identical to that done for skeletal muscle…

…penile weight increases on average by 16.8% in Mst-shRNA treated penises…

…the content of collagen fibers decreases in representative micrographs in the Mst-shRNA treated muscles…

…The quantitative image analysis expressed as collagen per myofiber area per field illustrated in FIG. 11B shows that this ratio may be significantly decreased by as much as 39.7% by Mst-shRNA treatment….

The combined in vitro and in vivo results shown above indicate that myostatin is expressed in smooth muscle cells, and it is therefore believed that blocking myostatin may increase penile size such as by an increase in smooth muscle cell proliferation

In view of the foregoing, it is believed that blocking myostatin expression by shRNA or any other procedure, or inhibiting myostatin activity, may increase smooth muscle content in the penis and penile size, and counteract fibrosis, thus improving erectile function and counteracting impotence associated with penile fibrosis.

Exemplary penile conditions that can be treated by this approach may include, but are not limited to enlargement of penis size, or in the treatment or prevention of small penis size, cavernosal smooth muscle myopathies, congenital micropenis and other genetic abnormalities, effects of hypogonadism on penile size, penile trauma, hypospadias, transsexual penile construction, penile amputation, penile cancer, Peyronie’s disease, vasculogenic erectile dysfunction related to penile fibrosis.

Based on the foregoing results, it is contemplated that the techniques described herein may be used, for example, to increase skeletal muscle mass, smooth muscle mass, increase penile size, decrease smooth muscle fibrosis and increase smooth muscle of the corpora cavernosa of the penis.

So the thing is I dont have these exact ingredients.. But I do have the implications of this work and that is the myostatin inhibition can impact the smooth muscle mass of the penis by up to 16.8%. Now that would be something else….

Take penis volume as a better measure. I proposed to Dr Runels once a means to measure the volume of a penis vs just its length and girth. Take 5.25x7.8 that about 41 cubic inches. thats an increase of 6.5 cubic inches in volume for me… so that nearly about the same kind of increase we should be talking about with the myostatin inhibition. approximately because my former size is about 84% of my current size\volume.

Anyway that’s by extrapolation… And these results were obtained in 2 weeks, so that sounds to fantastic… One concern I have is might it burn going in?

Well if it did what it implies 41CU might become nearly 48cu… which could amount to length and girth increases but in what proportions I dont know… likely the same or similar hence that could mean 6x8 more more likely 5.6x8.5 would be approximate to 16.8% proportionate growth.

But anyway the real proof is in the pudding, so we shall see. But they did say they did go with amount of myostatin inhibitor equal to whats used for skeletal muscle, so in that vein I do have a general guideline. They also tried 100ug, so I think that will be my starting point for this next phase of the adventure.

Stay tuned…

Inuic…

Heard about the ideas of electricity and AR receptors on this site… From Atmospheric… Also heard Ron mention the idea once from ChemPE.

Inuic

Originally Posted by inuic
Heard about the ideas of electricity and AR receptors on this site… From Atmospheric… Also heard Ron mention the idea once from ChemPE.

Inuic

ore
sounds interesting. Tell me more please

I haven’t had much time to post lately, but I’m very excited to see how things go with your take on Myostatin inhibition. Seems like a tricky process to make work. Mostly because the patent doesn’t elaborate on the exact compound and ways it’s used, aside from dosage. I’ve also read various anecdotes alleging that a myostatin inhibitor needs to be attached to a carrier virus to alter the targeted genes properly. There’s also obviously the issue of getting genuine Follistatin/etc as well. The doctor behind this particular patent has done lots of penile research and shouldn’t be hard to get in touch with if you search around properly. I’d imagine you’d have to word an inquiry rather carefully to get a response though.

Tried it a few times now… Myostatin inhibitor Follistatin.

I don’t know but I just took my measurements again… And I will admit I have not taken them for a few a good long while, but when I did so today I could stretch my unit to the 8 inch mark! That never happened before no matter how hard I pulled LOL… Also I found out my girth is not uniform but varies from the base up… I am now at my base 5.75 inches mid shaft 5.5 upper shaft 5.25 and round just before\at the glans limit, 5.0 inches, so in appears to vary along the shaft of my unit.

So my max measurements have grown… I started at 7.1 now its 8 in stretched length and I started at 4.85 at my greatest girth to now 5.75 as my greatest…

The thing is its such snail slow growth as you hardly can perceive the changes in process. Its like trying to watch a flower follow the sun, it happens all day long but do you really notice?

Inuic

Hi, inuic. Here is a link (below) to my chem PE progress log at Pro Muscle. It became the community board for chem PE, not just my progress log. The bad pins you are having I used to have all the time. How long is the pin you are using? I use a 30 guage/.5cc/1/2” slin pin. It has been my experience, and it never fails, that there is a little resistance and a little sting when the pin reaches the tunica. Another little push and I am in the CC. If I push the plunger and there is resistance, not an easy discharge, I adjust the pin, try again. If I still get resistance, I abort and find a new injection site. Pinning outside the tunica is a painful deal and waste of time and money.

I tried an auto-injector. I didn’t like it because I would still get an occasional bad pin, simply because it happened so fast I couldn’t experience that tunica resistance and sting that always told me I was in the CC when I pinned manual.

I am currently in a holding pattern, pending resolution of a low T issue. Here’s hoping you reach all of your goals! Link to my progress log. My cumulative progress report is on page 20, post #391….

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f…pe-log-123.html

I have a question about chemical PE

I am new to the forums so if these questions has been answered already, it would be appreciated if I could get the links.

I’ve been doing chemical PE for about 6 weeks now, I have been using Relaxin, IGF DES, Andractim and DMSO.

I still have not seen any results and I’m afraid that I am doing it wrong.

I have been able to achieve a 3-4 erection about 5 times in 6 weeks from the PGE1, the rest of the days have consisted of 1-2 hour erections, and I have been injecting every day so far.

1) Is it 100% necessary to achieve a 3-4 hour erection every time in order for the treatment to work? Or does a daily 1-2 hour erection also work but maybe at a slower rate?

The reasons why I have only been able to achieve a 1-2 hour erection is due to the pain that it causes which makes me scared to inject higher doses(the pain is really bad), and the high tolerance I have built over 6 weeks. The first bottle lasted me over 2 weeks and now a bottle will last me 2 or 3 days.

2) What can I do about the pain and about the high tolerance?

I read that sodium bicarbonate injections can help decrease the pain from the PGE1 and also, adding other dilators like Papaverine can help the erections last longer thus improving the effectiveness of the therapy. The problem is that I have not been able to find a source for these two things, all places that I found ask for prescriptions.

3) Where can I find these medications?

4) Is it ok to mix PGE1, Relaxin and IGF DES in the same syringe while injecting?

Originally Posted by Orthe
I am new to the forums so if these questions has been answered already, it would be appreciated if I could get the links.

I’ve been doing chemical PE for about 6 weeks now, I have been using Relaxin, IGF DES, Andractim and DMSO.

I still have not seen any results and I’m afraid that I am doing it wrong.

I have been able to achieve a 3-4 erection about 5 times in 6 weeks from the PGE1, the rest of the days have consisted of 1-2 hour erections, and I have been injecting every day so far.

1) Is it 100% necessary to achieve a 3-4 hour erection every time in order for the treatment to work? Or does a daily 1-2 hour erection also work but maybe at a slower rate?

The reasons why I have only been able to achieve a 1-2 hour erection is due to the pain that it causes which makes me scared to inject higher doses(the pain is really bad), and the high tolerance I have built over 6 weeks. The first bottle lasted me over 2 weeks and now a bottle will last me 2 or 3 days.

2) What can I do about the pain and about the high tolerance?

I read that sodium bicarbonate injections can help decrease the pain from the PGE1 and also, adding other dilators like Papaverine can help the erections last longer thus improving the effectiveness of the therapy. The problem is that I have not been able to find a source for these two things, all places that I found ask for prescriptions.

3) Where can I find these medications?

4) Is it ok to mix PGE1, Relaxin and IGF DES in the same syringe while injecting?

Hey, not sure if any of the other ChemPE enthusiasts are still around, but I may be able to provide some insight. I never got around to attempting injections, but I’m pretty sure I’ve read everything related to CPE online. This post is just off the top of my head, but I’ll look through some of my bookmarks and try to find some more solid info.

1) As far as I know, everyone who has gained went with inducing 3-4 hour erections. Although, I recently saw a report of someone doing girth work (clamped PGE1 edging) that relied more on the 110% erection PGE gives, rather than the erect time itself.

2) I can’t recall whether or not the community ever cracked the code on the tolerance/pain thing. If you can’t procure an alternate vasodilator, I’d suggest trying to utilize more common substances like Cialis, Arginine, etc in the meantime.

A few other comments:
-There appears to be a 15% DHT gel on the market now, made just for this purpose, from a supplement company. If it’s the genuine article, it will obviously be far more effective than the Andractim. Worth looking into, perhaps.

- I read a while ago that most growth factors are administered under the skin. I’d be really curious to see the response someone gets from IGF & Relaxin administered in this matter (under the penis skin). Especially the effect of Relaxin. Much less potential for it to be swept into the blood stream, and likely a better effect on the tunica. Pretty sure this is what user StageStop did with his IGF & HGH. There’s been talks of PGF2a being used in this manner as well. Only downside is that it requires 2 injections, if you’re using PGE1, too. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

- As for speeding up gains: I’d suggest looking into adding a clamp. Vascular Occlusion was talked about pretty often when ChemPE first came about, and a few people who have gained mentioned it being rather beneficial. Tunica stretches before and after seem helpful, too. There are a few topical things you can try, as well. Plenty of ideas and “recipes” if you search around on here. DMSO + Paba is the most common.

- How legit do you think your chemicals are? I always got the impression that real IGF wasn’t available to regular people. I honestly have my doubts about PGE1, too. There are tons of vasodilators that induce an erection, but I’ve never heard of anyone getting what they received tested to see if it’s actually PGE1. Also, those who were prescribed PGE1 (whether it be patients of Dr. Adams, or just people who got it legitimately, yet use it for CPE) seemed to report gains, even if they weren’t impressive. Lots of people who got black market stuff didn’t gain at all. I think the smooth-muscle growth and collagen de-linking effects of real PGE1 are quite important.

Do you feel any response from the Relaxin / think it’s legit?

Originally Posted by Atmospheric
Hey, not sure if any of the other ChemPE enthusiasts are still around, but I may be able to provide some insight. I never got around to attempting injections, but I’m pretty sure I’ve read everything related to CPE online. This post is just off the top of my head, but I’ll look through some of my bookmarks and try to find some more solid info.

1) As far as I know, everyone who has gained went with inducing 3-4 hour erections. Although, I recently saw a report of someone doing girth work (clamped PGE1 edging) that relied more on the 110% erection PGE gives, rather than the erect time itself.

2) I can’t recall whether or not the community ever cracked the code on the tolerance/pain thing. If you can’t procure an alternate vasodilator, I’d suggest trying to utilize more common substances like Cialis, Arginine, etc in the meantime.

A few other comments:
-There appears to be a 15% DHT gel on the market now, made just for this purpose, from a supplement company. If it’s the genuine article, it will obviously be far more effective than the Andractim. Worth looking into, perhaps.

- I read a while ago that most growth factors are administered under the skin. I’d be really curious to see the response someone gets from IGF & Relaxin administered in this matter (under the penis skin). Especially the effect of Relaxin. Much less potential for it to be swept into the blood stream, and likely a better effect on the tunica. Pretty sure this is what user StageStop did with his IGF & HGH. There’s been talks of PGF2a being used in this manner as well. Only downside is that it requires 2 injections, if you’re using PGE1, too. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

- As for speeding up gains: I’d suggest looking into adding a clamp. Vascular Occlusion was talked about pretty often when ChemPE first came about, and a few people who have gained mentioned it being rather beneficial. Tunica stretches before and after seem helpful, too. There are a few topical things you can try, as well. Plenty of ideas and “recipes” if you search around on here. DMSO + Paba is the most common.

- How legit do you think your chemicals are? I always got the impression that real IGF wasn’t available to regular people. I honestly have my doubts about PGE1, too. There are tons of vasodilators that induce an erection, but I’ve never heard of anyone getting what they received tested to see if it’s actually PGE1. Also, those who were prescribed PGE1 (whether it be patients of Dr. Adams, or just people who got it legitimately, yet use it for CPE) seemed to report gains, even if they weren’t impressive. Lots of people who got black market stuff didn’t gain at all. I think the smooth-muscle growth and collagen de-linking effects of real PGE1 are quite important.

Do you feel any response from the Relaxin / think it’s legit?

Thanks for the Reply Atmospheric.

I do use a ring when I inject, I leave it on for a few minutes since it starts to hurt but it does make the injection more effective for sure.

I’m not fully sure how legit my PGE1 is, I know that it is definitely less potent than it should be since when I first got it, I was injecting about 50mcg, but it does cause me pain and it is advertise for body building on the peptide website since PGE1 is supposed to have anabolic effects.

You said that some people noticed results that were not very impressive, was there a correlation with that? Did they do it right? Did they take the right amount? How long did they do it for? Why were there results not too impressive?

Also, how much circumference growth did people gain? I’m aiming for a huge increase if I can. I’m around 5.1” and would be satisfied if it got to 6” but I would be the most happy if it got to 6.5” which is what I believe to be around the perfect width(generally speaking). Now if its even possible, out of greed, I would even go for 7” or even 7.5” but this is just me extremist mentality since I am a body builder, I like extreme. Although if I see at 6.5” that its too a little thick for girls and somewhat inconvenient for the way I “make love”, then 6.5” is completely fine and I would be more than happy with staying at that size.

Back on topic; did you see that guys gained better results while using PGE2 or other chemicals? And how much width did they gain and in how much time?

I also found a more affordable form of PGE1 but it is in “raw material” form. Does anyone know how to turn the raw material form into a form that can be injected?

Also, do you know the rates of Dr. Adams treatment? I happen to live close to his clinic.

Last question, is it more effective to inject every single day rather than every other day?

Originally Posted by Atmospheric
Hey, not sure if any of the other ChemPE enthusiasts are still around, but I may be able to provide some insight. I never got around to attempting injections, but I’m pretty sure I’ve read everything related to CPE online. This post is just off the top of my head, but I’ll look through some of my bookmarks and try to find some more solid info.

1) As far as I know, everyone who has gained went with inducing 3-4 hour erections. Although, I recently saw a report of someone doing girth work (clamped PGE1 edging) that relied more on the 110% erection PGE gives, rather than the erect time itself.

2) I can’t recall whether or not the community ever cracked the code on the tolerance/pain thing. If you can’t procure an alternate vasodilator, I’d suggest trying to utilize more common substances like Cialis, Arginine, etc in the meantime.

A few other comments:
-There appears to be a 15% DHT gel on the market now, made just for this purpose, from a supplement company. If it’s the genuine article, it will obviously be far more effective than the Andractim. Worth looking into, perhaps.

- I read a while ago that most growth factors are administered under the skin. I’d be really curious to see the response someone gets from IGF & Relaxin administered in this matter (under the penis skin). Especially the effect of Relaxin. Much less potential for it to be swept into the blood stream, and likely a better effect on the tunica. Pretty sure this is what user StageStop did with his IGF & HGH. There’s been talks of PGF2a being used in this manner as well. Only downside is that it requires 2 injections, if you’re using PGE1, too. Just thought it was worth mentioning.

- As for speeding up gains: I’d suggest looking into adding a clamp. Vascular Occlusion was talked about pretty often when ChemPE first came about, and a few people who have gained mentioned it being rather beneficial. Tunica stretches before and after seem helpful, too. There are a few topical things you can try, as well. Plenty of ideas and “recipes” if you search around on here. DMSO + Paba is the most common.

- How legit do you think your chemicals are? I always got the impression that real IGF wasn’t available to regular people. I honestly have my doubts about PGE1, too. There are tons of vasodilators that induce an erection, but I’ve never heard of anyone getting what they received tested to see if it’s actually PGE1. Also, those who were prescribed PGE1 (whether it be patients of Dr. Adams, or just people who got it legitimately, yet use it for CPE) seemed to report gains, even if they weren’t impressive. Lots of people who got black market stuff didn’t gain at all. I think the smooth-muscle growth and collagen de-linking effects of real PGE1 are quite important.

Do you feel any response from the Relaxin / think it’s legit?

If it’s the product I’m thinking of, I doubt that it is legit. I say this because I’ve tried it 2x daily for 3 months with no gains (and no hair loss), and I’ve made my own dht gel from raws which I believe to be legit based on its solubility profile and presence of hair shed when on it, and the max concentration I ever managed to dissolve in pure DMSO was 2.5%. Not even the legit stuff grew my weiner at all, though. Just the usual puffy-skin fake gains from the DMSO irritating the dermis.

Just found this thread by searching about subq relaxin injections, as I’d recently come to the same conclusion you have about it maybe being an ideal means of relaxin administration direct to the tunica.. Molecular weight of the substance is 6k daltons so hopefully when administered subq it’ll stay put and act on the tunica and not immediately migrate through vein walls like a smaller molecule might. Serum half-life is 30-60 minutes which sucks but, again, maybe it lasts longer when trapped in an h20 carrier between skin and tunica.

Subq to the penis is tricky, though. There’s no fat underneath the skin, so there’s no room for error. Don’t go far enough in and you inject between dermis and epidermis and cause massive bruising. Go too far and you prick the tunica and inject into the wound and it stings like a mother. But when I get it just right between the two layers, injecting gives me a nice fluid balloon that seems to distribute evenly across the tunica with a little massaging, and no pain or bruising afterward. I’ve only trialed this with saline so far.. I’ll let everyone know if the relaxin does anything amazing when I get it (unlikely, but who knows)

Originally Posted by thurberx
If it’s the product I’m thinking of, I doubt that it is legit. I say this because I’ve tried it 2x daily for 3 months with no gains (and no hair loss), and I’ve made my own dht gel from raws which I believe to be legit based on its solubility profile and presence of hair shed when on it, and the max concentration I ever managed to dissolve in pure DMSO was 2.5%. Not even the legit stuff grew my weiner at all, though. Just the usual puffy-skin fake gains from the DMSO irritating the dermis.

Just found this thread by searching about subq relaxin injections, as I’d recently come to the same conclusion you have about it maybe being an ideal means of relaxin administration direct to the tunica.. Molecular weight of the substance is 6k daltons so hopefully when administered subq it’ll stay put and act on the tunica and not immediately migrate through vein walls like a smaller molecule might. Serum half-life is 30-60 minutes which sucks but, again, maybe it lasts longer when trapped in an h20 carrier between skin and tunica.

Subq to the penis is tricky, though. There’s no fat underneath the skin, so there’s no room for error. Don’t go far enough in and you inject between dermis and epidermis and cause massive bruising. Go too far and you prick the tunica and inject into the wound and it stings like a mother. But when I get it just right between the two layers, injecting gives me a nice fluid balloon that seems to distribute evenly across the tunica with a little massaging, and no pain or bruising afterward. I’ve only trialed this with saline so far.. I’ll let everyone know if the relaxin does anything amazing when I get it (unlikely, but who knows)

Hey,

We’re probably thinking of the same product; the one that’s been being peddled on bodybuilding sites and whatnot. The vendor seemed a bit sketchy in regard to their “marketing techniques”, but I had hoped to give them the benefit of the doubt. As for the concentration, they say they’ve formulated a special carrier, but that could mean anything. There are some transdermal carrier “recipes” out there, that I assume vary in complexity, but I’ve not seen that vendor relay any impressive scientific know-how in their posts, so who knows. I was hoping they could get it right on this kind of product, as I’ve been curious about easy-to-use, over-2.5% DHT for a while, but, I’m not surprised to hear it’s likely bunk.

Glad to see that we’ve arrived at the same conclusion regarding Relaxin, though. I’m curious to hear how it goes when you receive yours, especially when it comes to this method. Inuic reported a noticeable effect when injecting it IC, but I suspect it’ll work even better SubQ.

Speaking of, I’m surprised none of the ChemPE enthusiasts who made attempts experimented with SubQ stuff.

Ideally, I think a proper ChemPE regimen would contain 2 shots, unfortunately. One SubQ, containing growth factors and tunica-effecting compounds, and the other intracavernously, containing the vasodialator(s). It seems to have gone over a lot of people’s heads, but this is how Dr. Adams advised StageStop to inject his IGF and HGH, if I recall correctly. Magnumforce mentioned it too, if one chooses to believe his posts (he was going with IGFLR3 + HGH + PGF2A, SubQ).

I digress. Best of luck with the Relaxin! Hopefully you’ve gotten legit stuff. Exited to read your report on it.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 AM.