Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Horny goat weed and Maca?

12

I’ve been taking horny goat weed and maca for about 2 months now, all is well.

I’m also taking acetyl l carnitine, pentox, vitamin e, pycnogenol, l-arginine and either cialis or viagra.

No worries.


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

Geez, why all the supplements?

Peyronie’s. Ongoing battle. I’m winning.


Starting Stats - 5.5 NBPEL x 5.6 EG

Current Stats - 5.7 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Goal - 7 x 6 (with hopefully a large flaccid hang)

I’ve just finished a bottle of Viridex XT, which is a new non-hormonal testosterone booster from Gaspari Nutrition. Overall, I felt tighter muscles, increased morning wood, and increased interest in sex. I’m 38, so it stands to reason that it would work better for me than a guy under 30. As a bodybuilding supplement, it’s OK, nothing dramatic. It also has a slight cosmetic effect on muscular appearance and a large part of bodybuilding is creating the illusion of a more muscular physique.


June 2011: BPEL 7 3/4 EG 5 3/4 (20.39 ci)| Sept 2011: BPEL 7 3/4 EG 6 (22.20 ci)

Shifuku added a rather important message. That being what works for one may not work for another.

I do not know enough about TCM and similar methods but I am pretty positive that most Asians will grab Viagra over a diet change and adding what most westerners would consider inedible fare. It may in fact have a certain percentage of success rate IF one follows the TCM doctors recommendations as close to the letter as possible.

I also agree, even if my post appeared contrary that herbs can in fact have effects as powerful as any chemically extracted drug. Provided the herb in fact has the active component and one eats enough. There in lies the greatest problem. The best Ginsengs can not be purchased by 95% of the population due to cost. So the next best thing is to buy lower grade gindsengs and extract the components that due show activity for certain maladies and re add then back the the bulk herb. Standardized extracts. Making them not only affordable but also effective. In some cases perhaps even more effective than the best Ginseng root?

The above would probably be applicable to all herbs. In a sense what is being done is they are creating over the counter drugs by extracting the active components and re adding them to the whole herb.

I stand by my statement that guys with ED will be better served,even if paying cash out of pocket, to go to a doctor and getting check and using ED meds. I must emphasize the get healthy as you can part. It will make the ED meds function much more effectively. Eventually one may be able to cut done to a rather small dose and get amazing results.

I am of better than average health. When I use Viagra, I can use approximately 10-12 mg and the drug stays in my system as long as 30+ hours.

Or you can do what I did and spend thousands experimenting with just about everything reputed to enhance erections. Most did nothing sexual and I tried different brands, different dosages,etc. I spent a couple of years doing this as a hobby! Read everything I could get my hands on. Had a personal library of a couple of thousand books with perhaps 50% bought because there was something, sexually specific in them. Many of my books were older than I. Some almost 100 years old. I have since dumped 90 percent of my library.

The only over the counter herb ( actually a bark) that even approaches Viagra efficiency is Yohimbe.
But, based on studies at most only about 40% have erection response to the drug version of Yohimbine. I suspect that one ,all those tested had ED and two, the other 60% had poor health.Poor diet. Etc. I believe that had some of those got healthier the response rate would have grown.

Yohimbe does cause some individuals moderate to severe side effects. PLEASE read, read and read again before anyone decides to experiment with it. There are some that should never ever use it, period!

This has been a good thread. Good exchanges. And please, make your own informed choices on anything you decided to try.

Good luck.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:20 AM.