Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Gainerguy, I assume you are drinking that much milk to gain weight? Start drinking half and half instead. It tastes much better (especially if you throw some chocolate sauce in it) and it might not give your cum that sour taste. But yeah, what others have said - two or three glasses of a fruit juice can really improve the taste of your spunky. I have a glass of orange juice in the morning and I also drink grape juice to mix Creatine with. ALSO, I have found that drinking lots and lots of water (which is what you should be doing anyway) really gives your cum much less of a taste at all. You could go that route too.

Don’t quote me on that GNC. They might not have it for you now that I actually searched and couldn’t find it. You might have to find a vitamin store. Your mall SHOULD have some sort of vitamin world or vitamin shoppe in it. They all usually do.

I’ve tried most of the individual components of this mix at one time or other with no noticeable difference. The only one I haven’t tried is the Pygeum. I’m going to give them a shot together and see if there’s something special about the combination. Hope springs eternal.

Originally Posted by Big Hunter
What do you think of adding horny goat weed to the stack?

Several people have told me it ain’t worth a brass razoo. However, you might have better results. Let us know, please how it turns out. Thanks.

Originally Posted by okc_smoker

I’ve tried most of the individual components of this mix at one time or other with no noticeable difference. The only one I haven’t tried is the Pygeum. I’m going to give them a shot together and see if there’s something special about the combination. Hope springs eternal.

I think Pygeum is the least important part of the stack. But be sure to give them a try all together. I don’t expect you will be disappointed.

Interesting. Reading the thread I had the impression that Pygeum was perhaps the most important. Oh well, I guess I’ll find out.. :-)

Originally Posted by okc_smoker

Interesting. Reading the thread I had the impression that Pygeum was perhaps the most important. Oh well, I guess I’ll find out.. :-)

I’d say the most important part is Lecithin since it produced the greatest increase by itself.

Hmm, okay. I have tried lecithin before and didn’t notice much. But, like I said, I guess I’ll find out if there’s something magical about the combination or if I’m just immune to the effects for some reason.

Enigmatize, Great thread. A lot of us want a bigger dick AND load. I’m going to give these a go and report back.

sparkplug is right,feeling the juice rise is a good thing.


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Holy Grail

Okay, Got a quick start. Went to Rite0Aid and got GNC Triple Lecithin 1200 mg.-1 cap =$12.00

Vitamin Store— NOW - AAKG Powder 7 oz.- 1 tsp.=3000 mgs. 1/3 tsp =1000 mg.=$31.00

Solary - Pygeum -150 mg.-1 cap =18.00

Wal-mart Spring Valley - Zinc -50 mg.-1 caplet -$7.00

Starting tonight. Can’t wait to blow big. I’ll report back when I can unglue myself from my bud.


Start Sept. 09 BPEL 5.5"

Now Jan. 14 BPEL 6.6" Goal 7.5 "x 6"

Improving my Best Friend in 3 Dimensions.

Originally Posted by dookie9

Okay, Got a quick start. Went to Rite0Aid and got GNC Triple Lecithin 1200 mg.-1 cap =$12.00

Vitamin Store— NOW - AAKG Powder 7 oz.- 1 tsp.=3000 mgs. 1/3 tsp =1000 mg.=$31.00

Solary - Pygeum -150 mg.-1 cap =18.00

Wal-mart Spring Valley - Zinc -50 mg.-1 caplet -$7.00

Starting tonight. Can’t wait to blow big. I’ll report back when I can unglue myself from my bud.

Good luck dookie. Be sure to drink plenty of water while on the AAKG.

Just a little update (1/12/10) —- I added Maca to the mix yesterday. No real changes in libido or sex drive to report. As far as whether it is going to add any noticable increases to my juice, that remains to be seen. I want to give it at least 2 weeks to sink in.

I started taking horny goat weed blend that has maca in it about a week and a half ago and let me tell ya WOW! before I did this I had been on the stack for two weeks and it was good I could see a difference in my loads and orgasms, but after I added the horny goat weed it took a couple of days and then it kicked in my libido is over the roof my orgasms are more intensified and longer and the morning wood is out of control I have had three nights in a row that the hard on has been strong enough it keeps waking me up.

Me and the misses had a good round of sex the other night and I thought I was a fire hose when I blew my load and I have not had erections like this for a long time, it even turns the misses on more, and even after a good fuck I still woke up in the middle of the night with a hard on, so in my opinion the stack with horny goat weed helps for right know I plan on taking it for two more weeks the cylce off for a couple and then back on it. I also added hawthorn berries I do not think it makes a big difference but it is working so I am going to stick with it.

I feel like a teenager again.

Originally Posted by Big Hunter

I started taking horny goat weed blend that has maca in it about a week and a half ago and let me tell ya WOW! before I did this I had been on the stack for two weeks and it was good I could see a difference in my loads and orgasms, but after I added the horny goat weed it took a couple of days and then it kicked in my libido is over the roof my orgasms are more intensified and longer and the morning wood is out of control I have had three nights in a row that the hard on has been strong enough it keeps waking me up.

Me and the misses had a good round of sex the other night and I thought I was a fire hose when I blew my load and I have not had erections like this for a long time, it even turns the misses on more, and even after a good fuck I still woke up in the middle of the night with a hard on, so in my opinion the stack with horny goat weed helps for right know I plan on taking it for two more weeks the cylce off for a couple and then back on it. I also added hawthorn berries I do not think it makes a big difference but it is working so I am going to stick with it.

I feel like a teenager again.

Congratulations! I definitely want to throw some Horny Goat Weed into this stack when my Maca experiment is done.

I’ve been using this combo for about 6 days now and can’t notice any benefit whatsoever. In fact, I think my load has actually decreased.

Nice experiment but I think individual body chemistry is the determining factor here. Maybe folks who have benefited from this were deficient in one of the factors being consumed, or there was some kind of condition that was resolved upon taking the mixture.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:53 PM.