Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Today is day four of taking the stack things are feeling pretty full and heavy, haven’t tested the theory out yet, hope so!

Originally Posted by Ausguy
Today is day four of taking the stack things are feeling pretty full and heavy, haven’t tested the theory out yet, hope so!

I’m also on my 4th day of trying the stack. I’ve never felt so bloody full in my life, I nearly cracked a nut last night when I rolled over in bed.

I’ve modified the stack, so my daily regiment is as follows

Soy Lecithin (1360mg per tab) 30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner (TOTAL - 4080mg);
Zinc (25mg per tab) 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner (TOTAL - 50mg);
L-arganine (1000mg per tab) 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch (TOTAL - 2000mg).

Don’t take Pyguem cause it’s hard to find.

I’ve locked away my pump and hidden the key. I’m gonna test my self-control and not jack off until next Wednesday, so when my girlfriend arrives from her business trip she’ll be in for a HUGE surprise.

I didn’t ejaculate since Saturday and today is day 5 and the load was unbelievable

I’ll have to test soy lecithin on myself first if it triggers my allergies or not.


"Men are gifted with two heads, sadly they do not

have enough blood to run

both at the same time" by anonymous

If its non GMO it should be ok

Is pygeum and saw palmetto the same thing?


1/1/15 BPEL- 7", MSEG- 5"

4/4/15 BPEL-7.25" MSEG-5 3/8" (current)

Goal: NBPEL- 7.5", MSEG- 6"

Please Help Sorry for my english

Hi, first of all, thanks to Enigmatize for the post, and all of you for the recomendations.
I just started here and this is my first post.
I already bought all the supplements of the “Holy Grail Cum”, and I want to start to take them, but I have a few of doubts and I I hope you help me.

1. When I have to take that pills? Night, Day? Before, after sleep? When I have to take them.
2. I have to take them before eat or after eat something?
3. I have to take them all at once? I mean, all 4 pills at once or I can take in different time. Pills all at once don’t bother the other ones?
4. Is true that L-Arginine help to erections be more harder and longer?
5. How long I have to take them, I mean, all days? I mean, if today is Saturday and I want to fuck the other Friday and I want to have a huge cum so I have to take them from now till Friday? Or 1 day before, or 2 or 3, etc.?

6. Thanks all of you :)

Originally Posted by co.dy

Is pygeum and saw palmetto the same thing?

Co.dy they are not the same thing

Ok.so.is sunflower lecithin 1200mg ok to use and I have prostageum which has 100mg of pygeum.. Will these two work or do I need to get soy lecithin and 100%pygeum?

I personally think that sunflower lecithin is the better choice as there aren’t the estrogens that are found in soy. The two should work.

More notes on huge loads

Hi everyone- have been obsessed with huge loads for years- I’ve always been an ooze and have tried almost everything to become a blaster :-)
After years of trying and researching here’s a few notes:

Supplements certainly help- I have not found the holy grail for me yet, but here are the ones that seem to help me the most:
SWEDISH FLOWER POLLEN- large doses- 10-15 tabs a day, no side effects
L-ARGININE- 3000mg a day- watch for skin issues- not only HSV but body acne as well
LECITHIN- double the recommended dose on bottle (going to try the sunflower soon due to estrogen concerns)
ZINC- keep dose near daily recommended- can take extra every once in a while just before play
CATAUBA- helps with general sexual health
PYTHON- from vitamin shoppe- their “herbal sexual health” supplement for men- combines 10-12 other things- no head rush etc

(Not a lot of talk here about swedish flower pollen- it works really well at times. Excited to try the Pygeum in combo with the pollen.
Now on to my research- lol-)

I’m a gay male so I interact with hundreds of other guys directly and online- I started asking about loads a few years ago and quickly isolated a very common
Physical trait among 90% of huge cummers- FRONTAL RECEDING HAIRLINE- specifically men whose baldness pattern is receding on the front SIDES but with
A “widows peak” shape in the center front. I have begun to search through sites like grindr, scruff and Adam4Adam to search out guys with this particular
Hairline shape. It is amazing that 80-90% of those who respond to my questions have supported my theory that whatever causes this PARTICULAR pattern also
Causes the huge powerful loads. We all know that DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the cause of most male pattern baldness, so I began to research what specific
Supplements help increase levels of DHT- what I’ve found is that there is very little research on this because most guys do not WANT increased DHT levels due to the
Baldness issue. I would give you ALL my hair to be able to cum like Spike or Peter North.. Lol
I DID find out that FENUGREEK which is promoted as a testosterone booster, actually reduces DHT levels so I am abandoning that supplement now.. It helps with drive but
Actually only thickens my load more which makes it MORE oozy and not more voluminous.

Now- CLOMID- has anyone here been on CLOMID?? I keep reading over and over how guys on steroid cycles for bodybuilding experience theses immense loads while on clomid- they use it when cycling OFF
Other steroids. I have found research from other countries that suggest Clomid is a very safe way to increase test levels- safer than test creams or injections- but has not been approved for use in men in the USA
Would love to hear from anyone who has tried it..

Oh and- recreational pumper here- have a size fetish and would be into discussing growth with any gay or open minded men here.

How much soy lecithin a day would it take for someone to have the side effects of estrogen?

I took two 1200 mg capsules a day for a couple of years and the only side effect I saw was much bigger loads of cum.


Started 6/15/12 at 7 x 6 inches

Goal 7.5 - 8 x 7 inches or as big as I can get it.

Originally Posted by nashjofreak
Hi everyone- have been obsessed with huge loads for years- I’ve always been an ooze and have tried almost everything to become a blaster :-)
After years of trying and researching here’s a few notes:

Supplements certainly help- I have not found the holy grail for me yet, but here are the ones that seem to help me the most:
SWEDISH FLOWER POLLEN- large doses- 10-15 tabs a day, no side effects
L-ARGININE- 3000mg a day- watch for skin issues- not only HSV but body acne as well
LECITHIN- double the recommended dose on bottle (going to try the sunflower soon due to estrogen concerns)
ZINC- keep dose near daily recommended- can take extra every once in a while just before play
CATAUBA- helps with general sexual health
PYTHON- from vitamin shoppe- their “herbal sexual health” supplement for men- combines 10-12 other things- no head rush etc

(Not a lot of talk here about swedish flower pollen- it works really well at times. Excited to try the Pygeum in combo with the pollen.
Now on to my research- lol-)

I’m a gay male so I interact with hundreds of other guys directly and online- I started asking about loads a few years ago and quickly isolated a very common
Physical trait among 90% of huge cummers- FRONTAL RECEDING HAIRLINE- specifically men whose baldness pattern is receding on the front SIDES but with
A “widows peak” shape in the center front. I have begun to search through sites like grindr, scruff and Adam4Adam to search out guys with this particular
Hairline shape. It is amazing that 80-90% of those who respond to my questions have supported my theory that whatever causes this PARTICULAR pattern also
Causes the huge powerful loads. We all know that DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is the cause of most male pattern baldness, so I began to research what specific
Supplements help increase levels of DHT- what I’ve found is that there is very little research on this because most guys do not WANT increased DHT levels due to the
Baldness issue. I would give you ALL my hair to be able to cum like Spike or Peter North.. Lol
I DID find out that FENUGREEK which is promoted as a testosterone booster, actually reduces DHT levels so I am abandoning that supplement now.. It helps with drive but
Actually only thickens my load more which makes it MORE oozy and not more voluminous.

Now- CLOMID- has anyone here been on CLOMID?? I keep reading over and over how guys on steroid cycles for bodybuilding experience theses immense loads while on clomid- they use it when cycling OFF
Other steroids. I have found research from other countries that suggest Clomid is a very safe way to increase test levels- safer than test creams or injections- but has not been approved for use in men in the USA
Would love to hear from anyone who has tried it..

Oh and- recreational pumper here- have a size fetish and would be into discussing growth with any gay or open minded men here.

Don’t really know about swedish flower pollen but I do use pine pollen which I believe assists my excellent EQ.

Originally Posted by Hbunny

How much soy lecithin a day would it take for someone to have the side effects of estrogen?

I took two 1200 mg capsules a day for a couple of years and the only side effect I saw was much bigger loads of cum.

For it to have estrogen side effects you’d have to take a lot more. Sunflower lecithin is just real safe

Also heard about clomid, but really need to do some homework on it as it is usually used as a fertility pill in women.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 PM.