Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Originally Posted by BPTony
A good amount of l-argining and l-citruline with some ginkgo biloba can give a good stiffy bro.

I’ve used that combo before but it didn’t seem to have any effect. Guess everyone is different.

Originally Posted by Ectospasm

I’ve used that combo before but it didn’t seem to have any effect. Guess everyone is different.

Also the placebo effects must be factored in when taking any stack . Often taking a stack does nit prove anything else that hopefully and positive thinking .

Originally Posted by sricardo
Also the placebo effects must be factored in when taking any stack . Often taking a stack does nit prove anything else that hopefully and positive thinking .

Yes, I prefer quantifiable results.

Anybody know what the fake cum is in porn? I think it’s pina colada mix.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Originally Posted by StarfighterCMD
Anybody know what the fake cum is in porn? I think it’s pina colada mix.

Why? Lookin’ for a recipe, Starfighter? :) . However, you pose an interesting philosophical question. What would the world be like or the human population if the real stuff tasted like Pina Colada?

Guys if you are only going to take small amounts of product for a day or 2 it ain’t going to make a difference. You need to lake fair amounts of each and remain on them for a good amount of time to see your results. Same with PE, you can’t expect to do 3 mins a day for 5 days and gain something!!!!

Originally Posted by Ectospasm
Why? Lookin’ for a recipe, Starfighter? :) . However, you pose an interesting philosophical question. What would the world be like or the human population if the real stuff tasted like Pina Colada?

I just wonder what those girls are getting all over them. But probably not much worse smelling/tasting/feeling/messy than cum. But I bought some pina colada mix the other day and the resemblance is remarkable.


Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada.

Started my stack yesterday!! We will see how it does for me after a few days.I’ll keep it posted for information.. Do I seriously need to drink a gallon of water a day?

Are you saying cum and pina colada resemble one another?

Started my stack yesterday!! We will see how it does for me after a few days.I’ll keep it posted for information.. Do I seriously need to drink a gallon of water a day?

Originally Posted by tjadventure

Started my stack yesterday!! We will see how it does for me after a few days.I’ll keep it posted for information.. Do I seriously need to drink a gallon of water a day?

I do not think your urologist will be happy if you do

Originally Posted by BPTony
Are you saying cum and pina colada resemble one another?

Personally, I’ve only tasted Pina Colada. But I’m using the idea as a new pick up line.

Where can I buy L-Citruline in the UK? I’ve been recommended it for increasing cum loads!

Originally Posted by Lincoln18

Where can I buy L-Citruline in the UK? I’ve been recommended it for increasing cum loads!

Body building supplies and used for that purpose but improves cum loads not sure of such claims

Video extrem cum load

Hello guys

I have a video from a friend (I m not a gay!)

But he will not told me what he take

He tell my only, he did not masturbate for 10 days and eat a overdose pills

Friendly greetings


Last edited by memento : 02-07-2015 at . Reason: Removed video url
Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:25 PM.