Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Originally Posted by jimbeaux

I’m in the process of trying L-Dopa now. I’ll report on my findings. Last night I also put some in my wife’s mojito (she was aware of this) and she reported having sexy dreams all night. I’ll have to try that again and see if can’t make her dreams come true.

Possible side effects of L-dopa do include: Hypo tension, especially if the dosage is too high. Arrhythmias, although these are uncommon. Nausea, which is often helped by taking the drug with food, although protein interferes with drug absorption. Gastrointestinal bleeding. Disturbed respiration. This is not always harmful, and can actually benefit patients with upper airway obstruction. Hair loss. Confusion. Extreme emotional states and particularly anxiety.

I started this cocktail 2 weeks ago with high expectations. But I honestly have noticed a DECREASE in the size of my ejaculations. I’ve been spacing them out a few days too and they have gone way down for me. Similarly, it seems as if the more water I drink, the less I cum. I must be one messed-up anomaly.

I sent the secret committee’s henchmen over. They should sack you anytime soon so we can go on with this thread undisturbed. ;)


Et... la nuit se continue. C\'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

Originally Posted by Vantage
I started this cocktail 2 weeks ago with high expectations. But I honestly have noticed a DECREASE in the size of my ejaculations. I’ve been spacing them out a few days too and they have gone way down for me. Similarly, it seems as if the more water I drink, the less I cum. I must be one messed-up anomaly.

Yeah! After 2 weeks I have noticed no increase! 2/3 gr x day of lecithin..
IMHO I doubt of sentence like: “double amount of cum.”

Well, I think I’ll give a try to the others magical product. Pygeum, zinc

I’m seeing some change - EQ is way better, most likely from the Arginine? My wife keeps asking me “Did you take something”, she is complaining since I now last too long :-P

Haven’t really noticed any change in semen/cowper’s fluid. Thinking I’m not taking the ingredients at the right time possibly. I’ve seen some say to take zinc at nighttime before bed on an empty stomach. What about the others? What brand do you guys use for the pygeum and lecithin? I’m currently using:

Lecithin - Finest Naturals. Source: Walgreens

L-Arginine - Nature’s Bounty, 1000mg. Source: Walgreens

Zinc - Finest Naturals, 50 mg. Source: Walgreens

Pygeum - I hate to admit it, but I’m getting this ingredient from MagnaRx+ that I bought from walmart, only because I couldn’t find pygeum itself locally (and I’m a sucker obviously). I am really starting to think this is junk - done nothing except make me jittery (kind of like yohimbe - which I hate!). Supposedly has Saw Palmetto and a bunch of other stuff….but I have serious doubts that these ingredients are actually in this pill. Walmart had another product, something called prostate wellness for like $10 that included the pygeum and saw palmetto and zinc and several other buffer vitamins. Thinking I might try this next.

I’ve tried playing with the amounts of Lecithin and Arginine - i’m up to taking two doses a day of each instead of the standard load recipe. Still no explosions, but that may be due to the missing pygeum??

Thanks


Routine starting 10/31/05: 15 min Jelq 10 min Pump 5 min Rest 5 min Jelq/Uli Starting stats: 10/31/05: 6.5" EL, 5.0" EG Goal size: 9" EL, 7" EG

Originally Posted by StevieB47
Been doing some work on this subject myself and would totally agree with you on this. I personally take all the aforementioned with exception to Korean Ginseng which I have never personally rated. However in addition to your formula, for a real wife pleasing splatter-fest, I take 2 x 1000mg Vit E every day, 1 in the morning and one before bed & 1000mg of L-Ornithine before bed. Try this for maximum output.

What does Vita-e do. Does it make you make more or thin out what you make. Please explain

If you guys are looking for better orgasms I recommend testojack. I just take 4 pills an hour before sexual encounter and it makes me horny as hell!! Very intense orgasms.


Starting size 6.5 x 5.5

3 Months into PE 7.25 x 5.5

Been taking the sups as Enigmatize posted for about a month now and I can definitely say that I’ve had a huge increase when I cum. So hats of to Enigmatize.

Originally Posted by matthewc

Been taking the sups as Enigmatize posted for about a month now and I can definitely say that I’ve had a huge increase when I cum. So hats of to Enigmatize.

I’m glad you like the stack matthew. I’m also glad it is working for you.

And guys, you WILL find that you need to cycle this stack. I started to notice a decline in effectiveness about 3 weeks after starting it. I’m currently taking 2 weeks off the from the stack.

I’ve received some PM’s from people not having any success with the stack too. Some of you MAY require higher doses. I’d start with a higher dose of the Lecithin first, then work to the Pygeum, then to the L-Arginine. Be careful with the L-Arg though. Too much of it will make you fire unexpected brown liquid torpedos in your pants at, perhaps, the most inoppportune times.

Originally Posted by Enigmatize
And guys, you WILL find that you need to cycle this stack. I started to notice a decline in effectiveness about 3 weeks after starting it. I’m currently taking 2 weeks off the from the stack.

I’ve received some PM’s from people not having any success with the stack too. Some of you MAY require higher doses. I’d start with a higher dose of the Lecithin first, then work to the Pygeum, then to the L-Arginine. Be careful with the L-Arg though. Too much of it will make you fire unexpected brown liquid torpedos in your pants at, perhaps, the most inoppportune times.

Never had that problem but you explained to me why I am so regular.

Originally Posted by hopeing4 8x8

Never had that problem but you explained to me why I am so regular.

In high enough doses, L-Arginine would definitely be a good treatment for habitual constipation. I tried 6,000mg once and WOW…I basically pitched a tent in the bathroom that day

Just my 2 cents worth.. Something to remember in all supplementation is that people have different diets. If you already have a diet rich in Eggs, you may not get the same benefits of Lecithin as others. You should really consider your current diet before dismissing that something doesn’t work for you. I am just starting with the Zinc and Lecithin supplements and hope to see some results soon.

Originally Posted by newtojelq

Just my 2 cents worth.. Something to remember in all supplementation is that people have different diets. If you already have a diet rich in Eggs, you may not get the same benefits of Lecithin as others. You should really consider your current diet before dismissing that something doesn’t work for you. I am just starting with the Zinc and Lecithin supplements and hope to see some results soon.

Good point newtojelq!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:49 AM.