Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Update: I hit a snag in my program. Got really sick after my second dose of pygeum and celery seed. Just a coincidence or did one of the supplements make me sick. It was a week long viral issue. Both ends ejecting. Feeling better, will try one more time. If I get sick again maybe something with the supplement I bought. Could be a bad batch. Well see.

Originally Posted by joefalcone89
I have just ordered Soya Lecithin - is this the same lecithin that you have mentioned or is this not the right stuff? What time of day should I take both L arginine and lethicin to see optimal results? I’m slightly conscious of taking Pygeum because I have no prostate issues, but do you take it anyway even if you don’t have prostate issues? I produce precum but it isn’t leaking like a faucet like you say it does after pygeum!

Yes, it is the same Lecithin that I ordered, and use, but when this batch is used I will be switching to Sun Flower Lecithin due to the female hormone issues implicated in taking soy products. In other words, there is research showing soy causes your testosterone level to compete with raising estrogen levels from soy products. However, like all research, you have to take it with a grain of salt; meaning all research has flaws regardless of any significance it offers. As I mentioned in my previous post, I have been forced to modify my supplement intake because I have noticed the noticeable beneficial effects have disappeared, or reduced. I have taken to cycling everything. I take all of my supplements for five days and stop for two days (weekends). I have noticed that my morning erections are better now. After two weeks of cycling I have greatly improved erections. I will continue this cycle to make sure it is the cycling that is helping, because like conducting all research you have find out what is working. It could very well be my improved erections are due to something else. I will just have to continue this program and see.

I take 5000mg of Arginine (max. rec. dosage) and I take 3600mg (max rec dosage) of Lecithin. The L-Arginine I take all at once at bedtime (you can separate it though), and the lecithin I take in three separate doses with the last at bedtime with the arginine. Don’t worry about the Pygeum, you can still take it even if you are not having prostate problems. As a matter of fact it is prostate maintenance. On the issue of precum, it will vary with each individual. It will also increase or not with your level of arousal. Mine is not the same all of the time either. And don’t forget to drink the water mentioned (min. 1 gallon, or for the those on the metric system 3.8 litres) in several places on this web site. That is very important for your general health anyway.

You also may have to experiment with the dosage. It’s best to seek out a physician knowledgeable on supplements, not all are. You can also try increasing them on your own, but slowly. I found this necessary because I weigh 225 lbs. My optimum weight is 180 to 200lbs. I found a little more than the rec. dosage on certain supplements for me is better. I am also using a exercise regime, I walk at least a mile a day and practice yoga. And by the way, there are yoga exercises that help the male reproductive system. You also might want to check out the “Subliminal PE” posts on this web site as well.

Originally Posted by joefalcone89
So these are the products I ordered..

L-arginine http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sh…1000mg-60050880

Lecithin
http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/sh…1200mg-60000301

How many and at what times should I take them and will I be able to see improvements on erection fitness, load increase and orgasm intensity?

These look fine. Take them as recommended. The Lecithin is not designed for improving erections, but taken in the stack mentioned it can help increase your semen load. The L-Arginine can help improve erections because it helps with blood flow. And by the way, it can help if you have high blood pressure. Don’t forget about natural foods too, tomatoes are vaso dilators, in other words they help with blood flow, so will hot peppers and watermelons too. Eating celery is good for your semen. However, none of this will help your orgasms. The Eastern cultures have known for centuries that orgasms are not connected to ejaculation. even in our western culture it is known that orgasms are caused by muscle contractions. This is why it is important to do Kegel exercises to improve orgasms, and erections as well. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but under arousal your body performs its own Kegel exercises naturally to push blood into the blood chambers.

Originally Posted by Oldschool550
Update: I hit a snag in my program. Got really sick after my second dose of pygeum and celery seed. Just a coincidence or did one of the supplements make me sick. It was a week long viral issue. Both ends ejecting. Feeling better, will try one more time. If I get sick again maybe something with the supplement I bought. Could be a bad batch. Well see.

Could just be something you picked up.

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
These look fine. Take them as recommended. The Lecithin is not designed for improving erections, but taken in the stack mentioned it can help increase your semen load. The L-Arginine can help improve erections because it helps with blood flow. And by the way, it can help if you have high blood pressure. Don’t forget about natural foods too, tomatoes are vaso dilators, in other words they help with blood flow, so will hot peppers and watermelons too. Eating celery is good for your semen. However, none of this will help your orgasms. The Eastern cultures have known for centuries that orgasms are not connected to ejaculation. Even in our western culture it is known that orgasms are caused by muscle contractions. This is why it is important to do Kegel exercises to improve orgasms, and erections as well. I don’t know if you’ve noticed but under arousal your body performs its own Kegel exercises naturally to push blood into the blood chambers.

That means 5 of the L Arginine capsules I have and they are huge! I have a bit of a headache today, which I thought could be from the L Arginine as you have started the stack today (1000mg L Arginine and 1200mg Lecithin with breakfast). Pygeum, Zinc and Damiana (for ball size increase) are on order. I might take another Lecithin tonight with my dinner. What are your thoughts?

I got the products but the capsules I bought have a dosage higher you guys told here.

Pygeum & Saw Palmetto capsules (100 mg of Saw Palmetto and 160 mg of Pygeum 50 mg).
Fenugreek capsules 500 mg.
Horny goat 750 mg.

What is the best dosage of this three supplements?
Must I add someone more?


nov.2010: BPEL 5,7" (14,5) MSEG 4,9" (12,5); nov.2013: BPEL 6,8" (17,5) MSEG 6,1" (15,5) FL 5" (12,7) FG 5,1" (13,0); now aprill 2016: BPEL 7,3" (18,5) MSEG 6,2" (15,8) FL 5,2" (13,2) FG 5,1" (13,0)

Goal: BPEL 8" (20,5) MSEG 6,3" (16,0) FL 5,9" (15,0)

Originally Posted by joefalcone89
That means 5 of the L Arginine capsules I have and they are huge! I have a bit of a headache today, which I thought could be from the L Arginine as you have started the stack today (1000mg L Arginine and 1200mg Lecithin with breakfast). Pygeum, Zinc and Damiana (for ball size increase) are on order. I might take another Lecithin tonight with my dinner. What are your thoughts?

Yes, it’s not easy finding L-Arginine in doses larger than 1000mg. And yes, it means swallowing 5 large pills. I’ve even seen studies where research participants took 10,000 mg. The L-Arginine initially causes a headache because it is detoxifying your system of ammonia. It should pass unless you are allergic. A little more time will tell depending on your body’s toxicity level. My headaches stopped after a week or two. And it’s good to start on the low side with anything. Start with 1200mg and go from there. I still would suggest changing to Sun Flower Lecithin though.

I’m not really convinced testicle size, or increase, is due to any supplement. Zinc is good for two things though: first, it does help your semen load, and secondly, it’s good for stopping a cold. For instance, it binds with whatever bug you’ve picked up and carries it out of the body. It’s not perfect of course, it doesn’t always work. But it works best if you take a zinc tablet as soon as you feel a cold coming on. I discussed pygeum already in my last post, and Damiana - well, I think that’s just a libido booster practiced in some countries. Try it and see.

Originally Posted by Micc
I got the products but the capsules I bought have a dosage higher you guys told here.

Pygeum & Saw Palmetto capsules (100 mg of Saw Palmetto and 160 mg of Pygeum 50 mg).
Fenugreek capsules 500 mg.
Horny goat 750 mg.

What is the best dosage of this three supplements?
Must I add someone more?

I also take a Saw Palmetto and Pygeum multi-supplement, it has a higher dosage also. Just start on the low side of it and see how it works. I also was taking 600mg of Fenugreek in the past, but I have switched to Curcumin, a similar supplement. And I think I have even taken 1000mg of HGW, so 750mg doesn’t sound like a lot to me. To be honest, it is always best to start with small doses and work your way up. If nothing works after a couple of weeks try cycling them, 1 week on and weekends off. If that doesn’t work take a little more. If that doesn’t work, try cycling them at that new dosage. You should always cycle anyway. Taking more than the recommended dosage is your own judgement, I would always suggest finding a supplement-knowledgeable physician if you’re thinking of going over the bottle’s recommendation.

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
Yes, it’s not easy finding L-Arginine in doses larger than 1000mg. And yes, it means swallowing 5 large pills. I’ve even seen studies where research participants took 10,000 mg. The L-Arginine initially causes a headache because it is detoxifying your system of ammonia. It should pass unless you are allergic. A little more time will tell depending on your body’s toxicity level. My headaches stopped after a week or two. And it’s good to start on the low side with anything. Start with 1200mg and go from there. I still would suggest changing to Sun Flower Lecithin though.

I’m not really convinced testicle size, or increase, is due to any supplement. Zinc is good for two things though: first, it does help your semen load, and secondly, it’s good for stopping a cold. For instance, it binds with whatever bug you’ve picked up and carries it out of the body. It’s not perfect of course, it doesn’t always work. But it works best if you take a zinc tablet as soon as you feel a cold coming on. I discussed pygeum already in my last post, and Damiana - well, I think that’s just a libido booster practiced in some countries. Try it and see.

Thanks for that info, it’s awesome!! Could you reply to my latest post on my thread here too.. Thank you

How much L Arginine and Lethicin should I take?

Originally Posted by joefalcone89
Thanks for that info, it’s awesome!! Could you reply to my latest post on my thread here too.. Thank you

How much L Arginine and Lethicin should I take?

Yes, I would start with the bottles’ recommendations, like I did, and work your way up. I followed that advice and went to a max dosage, and beyond, based on my body’s own needs and height and weight, as you should. I currently take 5,000mg of Arginine, and 4,000 mg of L-Citrulline, because they work together. Some Pharmacists say L-Citrulline is better than Arginine, and they do the same thing. I started taking 1200mg of Soy Lecithin and now I take 3600mg of Lecithin, that is the bottle’s max dosage, and I plan to change to Sun Flower Lecithin and get off the Soy. Those are standard dosages on most bottles I’ve seen. You can get a lot of good info by searching the net for a particular supplement. Just make sure it’s credible. If it is it will include resources for their info.

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
Yes, I would start with the bottles’ recommendations, like I did, and work your way up. I followed that advice and went to a max dosage, and beyond, based on my body’s own needs and height and weight, as you should. I currently take 5,000mg of Arginine, and 4,000 mg of L-Citrulline, because they work together. Some Pharmacists say L-Citrulline is better than Arginine, and they do the same thing. I started taking 1200mg of Soy Lecithin and now I take 3600mg of Lecithin, that is the bottle’s max dosage, and I plan to change to Sun Flower Lecithin and get off the Soy. Those are standard dosages on most bottles I’ve seen. You can get a lot of good info by searching the net for a particular supplement. Just make sure it’s credible. If it is it will include resources for their info.

With the doses you take (max dosage) what times of day do you take these? Have you taken pygeum? If so, how much do you take?

25mg zinc (50mg daily)
100mg pygeum (200mg daily)
1200mg lecithin (2400mg daily)
1000mg L arginine (2000mg daily)
450mg damiana (900mg daily)

If I took one of each in the morning) as soon as I get up, or with breakfast?) and one of each at night (before/after dinner, or before going to bed?) would it be suitable?

It’s more the fact of when to take them (with food or not) and if the dosage I am saying I am going to take is too much.

Originally Posted by joefalcone89
With the doses you take (max dosage) what times of day do you take these? Have you taken pygeum? If so, how much do you take?

25mg zinc (50mg daily)
100mg pygeum (200mg daily)
1200mg lecithin (2400mg daily)
1000mg L arginine (2000mg daily)
450mg damiana (900mg daily)

If I took one of each in the morning) as soon as I get up, or with breakfast?) and one of each at night (before/after dinner, or before going to bed?) would it be suitable?

It’s more the fact of when to take them (with food or not) and if the dosage I am saying I am going to take is too much.

Well, like I said, I follow the bottles’ dosages unless I think I need more, which is a personal decision. If the bottle says “Take three times a day with water,” then I take them before meals and at bedtime with water only. If it says to take them tree times a day with meals, then I do exactly that. I don’t usually stray from the bottles’ recommendations. I do take Pygeum but I forget right now how much, I think it is about 200mg. The bottle usually says how often to take the supplement, e.g., “Once a day,” “Twice a day, “Three times a day,” etc. My bottle of L-Arginine says to take it all at bedtime, so that is what I do. The best answer I can give you is to follow all of the bottles’ directions. The dosages you listed above look like all of the dosages on my bottles too, so they don’t sound surprising to me.

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
Well, like I said, I follow the bottles’ dosages unless I think I need more, which is a personal decision. If the bottle says “Take three times a day with water,” then I take them before meals and at bedtime with water only. If it says to take them tree times a day with meals, then I do exactly that. I don’t usually stray from the bottles’ recommendations. I do take Pygeum but I forget right now how much, I think it is about 200mg. The bottle usually says how often to take the supplement, e.g., “Once a day,” “Twice a day, “Three times a day,” etc. My bottle of L-Arginine says to take it all at bedtime, so that is what I do. The best answer I can give you is to follow all of the bottles’ directions. The dosages you listed above look like all of the dosages on my bottles too, so they don’t sound surprising to me.

Yeah thats really good advice, thanks for that!!

On all of the supplements I’ve got (Lethicin, L Arginine, Zinc, Pygeum and Damiana) they all say ‘preferably with meals’ - so it doesn’t necessarily state it MUST be taken with a meal. Will they work better on an empty stomach do you think? I’ve read an empty stomach is 2 hours before eating, or 2 hours after eating?

Originally Posted by joefalcone89
Yeah thats really good advice, thanks for that!!

On all of the supplements I’ve got (Lethicin, L Arginine, Zinc, Pygeum and Damiana) they all say ‘preferably with meals’ - so it doesn’t necessarily state it MUST be taken with a meal. Will they work better on an empty stomach do you think? I’ve read an empty stomach is 2 hours before eating, or 2 hours after eating?

The reason they say “preferably with meals” is because that particular supplement can be hard on the stomach. In these cases it really is best to take them with meals; however, I have not always been diligent in doing so. When the case arises that I cannot take them with meals, I’ll just take them later with at least 500ml of water. This amount of water will dilute the supplement enough so that it does not agitate my stomach. I don’t think I would say they work better on an empty stomach or full stomach, the manufacturer is just trying to protect your stomach lining by telling you to take them with food, and rightfully so. However, if taken with food, the food in the stomach will absorb some of it, which, again, protects your stomach. An empty stomach is at least 2 hours before, or no sooner than 2 hrs., after eating. Consider getting up in the morning, you haven’t eaten all night, you could actually take your morning pills if you happen to get up in the middle of the night. In other words, if you go to bed at midnight, and wake up at 2 AM, and haven’t eaten since 9PM, you could take your “before meals” pills and go back to bed. But what if you don’t do that? Can you still take the supplements when you get up at say, 6AM before breakfast at 6:30AM? Yes. I’ve been told by people in the medical industry that I can take pills about 20 minutes before eating in the morning. In this case, my stomach is empty and whatever I take will get absorbed, or close to it, before I eat breakfast. So I’ll take my morning pills and then take a shower, or use that time to do my 20 - 30 min. morning meditation, then take a shower. By that time, at least 30 min, the dose is fairly absorbed before breakfast. And if I happen to miss my “before meals” dose, what I’ll do is eat, then take my “after meal” dose, and then two hours later I’ll take my “before meals” dose. Sometimes you have to use your noggin if you get off schedule. Like right now, the time is 6:20 PM, i just had dinner, but I forgot to take my “before meals” dose, so after dinner I took my “after meals” dose, and I will take my “before meals” dose later. I hope this helps, I know I kind of rambled there, but I wanted to help you understand.

Originally Posted by Mr. Clean
The reason they say “preferably with meals” is because that particular supplement can be hard on the stomach. In these cases it really is best to take them with meals; however, I have not always been diligent in doing so. When the case arises that I cannot take them with meals, I’ll just take them later with at least 500ml of water. This amount of water will dilute the supplement enough so that it does not agitate my stomach. I don’t think I would say they work better on an empty stomach or full stomach, the manufacturer is just trying to protect your stomach lining by telling you to take them with food, and rightfully so. However, if taken with food, the food in the stomach will absorb some of it, which, again, protects your stomach. An empty stomach is at least 2 hours before, or no sooner than 2 hrs., after eating. Consider getting up in the morning, you haven’t eaten all night, you could actually take your morning pills if you happen to get up in the middle of the night. In other words, if you go to bed at midnight, and wake up at 2 AM, and haven’t eaten since 9PM, you could take your “before meals” pills and go back to bed. But what if you don’t do that? Can you still take the supplements when you get up at say, 6AM before breakfast at 6:30AM? Yes. I’ve been told by people in the medical industry that I can take pills about 20 minutes before eating in the morning. In this case, my stomach is empty and whatever I take will get absorbed, or close to it, before I eat breakfast. So I’ll take my morning pills and then take a shower, or use that time to do my 20 - 30 min. Morning meditation, then take a shower. By that time, at least 30 min, the dose is fairly absorbed before breakfast. And if I happen to miss my “before meals” dose, what I’ll do is eat, then take my “after meal” dose, and then two hours later I’ll take my “before meals” dose. Sometimes you have to use your noggin if you get off schedule. Like right now, the time is 6:20 PM, I just had dinner, but I forgot to take my “before meals” dose, so after dinner I took my “after meals” dose, and I will take my “before meals” dose later. I hope this helps, I know I kind of rambled there, but I wanted to help you understand.

Cool. That’s really useful information, thanks!
I’m currently taking all 5 of mine (lecithin, l arginine, zinc, pygeum and damiana) 1 of each 2 hours after breakfast, and then evening dose is before going to bed roughly two hours after eating. Sound good?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 AM.