Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Originally Posted by Efemerides
I’ve always been a virgin of taking vitamins, supplements and all those kinds stuff. But I’m really glad I gave it a shot.
Sweet mother of baby Jesus. Today is my second day of taking this “cocktail”. Sadly without the pygeum. I’m the kind of guy that “sprays” the cum all over, 7 to 8 really watery shots. I haven’t noticed any improvements in the amount nor in the density, but boy that was a hell of an orgasm.
I highly recommend this!
I’m really looking forward to experience any of the effects of quantity.

Maybe you should try taking lecithin. It can thicken your cum.

Yes lecithin is good for that.

It has been almost a week from taking the cocktail without the pygeum. And so far I haven’t noticed any increase in the amount of cum. Do you guys think it’s because the pygeum? Btw, I could only get the lecithin granules. I hope that is not the problem. I feel like a bull though, maybe because the arginine or may just a placebo effect, but I love it.

The combo make you feel like a bull and your balls will fill up but I definitely think pygeum will increase your load.

Has any one experienced a feeling of having to urinate more frequently while taking Pygeum.? Every time I try it it ends up that I have very strong urges to urinate very frequently with little amount. Stop the Pygeum and two days later back to normal. Also not noticed any increase in amount of cum. But I can take it only for three days before I ave to quit it due to frequency of urge to urinate. And it is strong urge,

Originally Posted by goforit

Has any one experienced a feeling of having to urinate more frequently while taking Pygeum.? Every time I try it it ends up that I have very strong urges to urinate very frequently with little amount. Stop the Pygeum and two days later back to normal. Also not noticed any increase in amount of cum. But I can take it only for three days before I ave to quit it due to frequency of urge to urinate. And it is strong urge,

Yes I get it and have been on Pygeum a couple of months now. My cum load is massive and I squirt at least 6 to 8 good shots when I masturbate. The distance I shoot is also far over my head and into my face. I can’t say it’s just the pygeum as I take the whole lot.

My experiences with The Holy Grail

I felt I owed it to the Thunder community to share my experiences with the Holy Grail.

I am 41 years old and I have been taking the following Monday to Friday for about 5 weeks (number of pills per day in brackets):

Zinc 50mg (1), Lecithin 1200mg (6), L-Arginine 1000mg (1)

I started off with 1 Zinc, and 2 Lecithin per day and later added L-Arginine.
I was shocked to see a BIG difference in less than the first 24 hrs. My wife and I are quite active with sex (6-8/wk) and she noticed a difference within the first few days. I found this very interesting as I didn’t tell her I was trying this!
I have always been able to produce a decent load, however, I am easily shooting double to triple my “normal” load with these supplements. I should point out that I drink LOTS of water. Water is key!
I’m not sure if the L-Arginine is doing much for me at all (I did read that it can make for firmer erections, but I don’t think I could get any more hard!)

My conclusion: it really works for me and, quite frankly, has opened up an entirely new and exciting area in our sex life. The big loads have really been noticeable, and for the first time ever, my wife asked my to give her a facial.
I was blown away.. It was exciting and the load was certainly something to be proud of. It’s now a very common part of sex for us.

So, thanks Thunder’s Place! Lots learned, still learning and I will share my findings with the community here!

Hey guys looking for a little advice, I’ve been on and off the stack for a while now and have noticed minimal gains, I would really like some more pre cum and I’m wondering what brand pygeum guys are using and where are you ordering? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by timesten

Hey guys looking for a little advice, I’ve been on and off the stack for a while now and have noticed minimal gains, I would really like some more pre cum and I’m wondering what brand pygeum guys are using and where are you ordering? Thanks in advance

I also want more precum and pygeum hasn’t helped here, however my cum loads are great. EQ varies. At times it’s not as hard as I would like it to be.

Quite a load, mine is like that when I didn’t ejaculate for a couple of days

Originally Posted by BPTony
Quite a load, mine is like that when I didn’t ejaculate for a couple of days

Wow, that is like a flood!

Originally Posted by BPTony
I also want more precum and pygeum hasn’t helped here, however my cum loads are great. EQ varies. At times it’s not as hard as I would like it to be.

What would you say the biggest contributer to your large load size has been?

Not sure bud, but I use more than just the holy grail

Originally Posted by Jafar_t

Wow, that is like a flood!

Yeah and takes a load of toilet paper to clean up

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 PM.