Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Good read

Trying this out. Now if only I can find these at regular prices and not the overpriced ones sigh.


"Men are gifted with two heads, sadly they do not

have enough blood to run

both at the same time" by anonymous

Megalomax I take 3 of the holy grail among other things

Argine akg, argine ethel ester, bcaas, l argine, numerous other supplements, including zinc too but only 30 mg let me know if you havent found what you need cheap I can put together a stack for you and send you to the website with the list of items

Do any of you lads buy your supplements from ebay? Just curious if there are bogey brands out there and some that are better than others.


Starting stats (17-01-2011) : 4 3/4" BPFL, 4 1/4" FG --- 6 7/10" BPEL, 4.75" EG

Current stats (30-05-2011) : 5 1/4" BPFL, 4 1/4" FG --- 7.5" BPEL, 4.9" EG

Originally Posted by darzer
Do any of you lads buy your supplements from ebay? Just curious if there are bogey brands out there and some that are better than others.

I just bought some pygeum and linthicin from ebay, both brands had good reviews on amazon were cheaper!

I’m so excited for this stuff!

I’m tempted to buy some from ebay but am worried if what the hell I’ll receive and whether or not they are top quality,


Starting stats (17-01-2011) : 4 3/4" BPFL, 4 1/4" FG --- 6 7/10" BPEL, 4.75" EG

Current stats (30-05-2011) : 5 1/4" BPFL, 4 1/4" FG --- 7.5" BPEL, 4.9" EG

Originally Posted by darzer
I’m tempted to buy some from ebay but am worried if what the hell I’ll receive and whether or not they are top quality,

Find the brand on Amazon and read the reviews! I hardly ever buy some non-well known brand off of ebay without consulting Amazon reviews. Hell they usually sell the same stuff anyways!

While waiting for my ebay shipment I bought some Zinc, Pygeum and Licithin from local place. It’s a GREAT stack, no placebo effect here, it just keeps going and going. Amazing. Thanks to OP for his research!! I take one of each a day the recommended tablet size of the OP. Still curious about this swedish flower pollen stuff though.


25 year old Caucasian-American (white dude!)

10/20/2011: -BPEL: 5.4 -EG: 5.75 -BPFL:3.2 -FG:3.8

Got most of these myself but haven’t used them all consistently yet.

As far as the Pygeum goes.. I have it in bark form. Is 200mg the recommended dosage per day if you have some sort of powdered extract?

Just wondering if I’d need to grind up a bit more of it and throw it in water.

Hell, I don’t even have a blender small enough to powder it up myself unless I throw the whole bag and powder it all at once.

Might just have to knock back the whole powder shavings. Can I brew it in a cup with green tea?

I think I’ll stay away from pygeum, as it would inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase activity… That’s a big no-no for me…

Originally Posted by pulacalului
I think I’ll stay away from pygeum, as it would inhibit the 5-alpha-reductase activity.. That’s a big no-no for me..

Care to explain more? I’m still reading up but from what I can tell inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase keeps your body from converting testosterone to DHT and DHT is known to cause male pattern baldness so wouldn’t that kind of be another plus? It also supposedly reduces prolactin and estradiol levels.

If you don’t have high prolactin it’s ok. You can always hold it low with dostinex. Low estradiol isn’t that great at all. Low estrogen levels leads to decreased libido and other health issues.

Also, DHT deals with libido and erection quality… Is 5 times more androgenic than testosterone. So if you don’t have issues with MPB or BPH, you should’t worry about it.

I’d rather have a good EQ than lots of precum or ejaculate volume (which is not the same as semen).

About a month ago I started taking the supplements outlined in the original post (minus pygeum, I couldn’t find it) and when combined with an intense kegel routine, the results are incredible. I have a long drive to work (40 minutes each way) so I spend most of it doing my kegels, and just recently I have been kegeling harder than I normally do, hard enough to where I am sore the next day.

Fast forward to a few nights ago when my wife and I we’re having sex, when it came time for me to finish, she was on her back and I was on top. I pulled out and planned to shoot in on her stomach, to both of our surprise, I laid 2 thick “porn star ropes” up her chest, across her face, in her hair, and across her pillow, the look on her face was priceless. We laughed so hard because that has never happened before. She had to take a shower afterwards. It’s a great feeling.

So this supplement cocktail worked very well for me, I recommend anyone who hasn’t tried it yet to do so, it’s so much fun.


8-1-2009: BPEL 7.250 x 5.5

11-1-2009: BPEL 7.750 x 5.875

Goal: 9 x 6.5

Originally Posted by Maverick383
About a month ago I started taking the supplements outlined in the original post (minus pygeum, I couldn’t find it) and when combined with an intense kegel routine, the results are incredible. I have a long drive to work (40 minutes each way) so I spend most of it doing my kegels, and just recently I have been kegeling harder than I normally do, hard enough to where I am sore the next day.

Fast forward to a few nights ago when my wife and I we’re having sex, when it came time for me to finish, she was on her back and I was on top. I pulled out and planned to shoot in on her stomach, to both of our surprise, I laid 2 thick “porn star ropes” up her chest, across her face, in her hair, and across her pillow, the look on her face was priceless. We laughed so hard because that has never happened before. She had to take a shower afterwards. It’s a great feeling.

So this supplement cocktail worked very well for me, I recommend anyone who hasn’t tried it yet to do so, it’s so much fun.

Maverick383,

Not to brag, but I am consisistently busting a “long shot”, I don’t see anyone shoot like me even in porn. I can on a consistent basis get a 4ft nut shot, and while it’s not always an endless amount of ropes, sometimes it is.

I was likening it to Kobe on the 3pt shot. I know it feels good for you. For me it feels great to have the level of control required to do it.

I have never been a supplements guy … I work in the Drug Safety world and am very skeptical of any non-regulated pill that goes into my system … but I am here to tell you that I AM A CONVERT NOW.

I went to Walmart and bought as much of the recommended stack as they had (Zink, Pygeum, and Lecithin … there was no L-Arginine on the shelf)
I took the recommended dosage and expected that I would need to take them for a week or so before I noticed any effect and even then I was setting my expectations pretty low.

I could NOT have been more wrong.

On the second day my EQ was a 10. The big change was that the erection was easier to achieve and lasted longer in addition to being more intense than I have experienced for a many years.
As promised, my ejaculation was at least twice as big as it had previously been.

From a PE perspective, my belief is that my girth work will see a definite benefit over the next couple months. I was able to maintain more of an erection (70% - 80%) for my entire jelqing session.
When it came to doing my clamping … I am usually only able to maintain an erection for 2 10 minute sets. With these supplements, I was able to do 3 10 minute sets and the intensity of the expansion was consistently and visibly higher for the whole duration.
I feel confident that I will see measurable and sustained girth results in the next couple months.

The key will be to ensure that I don’t over-do it and injure myself as a result of my enthusiasm.

Enigmatize … thanks for the information … I am definitely a convert.


Starting (10 / 2011): 6.50 BPEL, 5.50 MEG

Current: 7.50 BPEL, 6.00 MEG

Goal: 8.50 BPEL 6.50 MEG

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 PM.