Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Originally Posted by Big Hunter

Has anyone taking this stack gotten there wife/girlfriend pregnant? just a curiosity question?

On bodybuilding.com there is a thread thats called “holy grail of cum load” and a lot of these same supplements are mentioned. The guy that started the thread had the goal of getting his wife pregnant and in a short amount of time while taking his stack he ended up getting his wife pregnant.

Ack double post. Sorry.

Just now getting myself into some serious weight training and will be taking supplements in the near future, glad this somehow caught my eye. Excellent post, I will definitely use this.

Originally Posted by nrvous1
On bodybuilding.com there is a thread thats called “holy grail of cum load” and a lot of these same supplements are mentioned. The guy that started the thread had the goal of getting his wife pregnant and in a short amount of time while taking his stack he ended up getting his wife pregnant.

Got a direct link? A few people on here have login’s to that site.

Wow! Great to see this thread still kicking.

There ya go. I knew it had a similar title to this thread, but I was off. Thats a great thread and its what got me started on maca. I’ve dropped HGW because I didn’t feel it did anything for me. The maca has made a difference in just my overall health. It gives a feeling of well-being.

How much maca do you take, nrvous1?

Originally Posted by ChuckR

How much maca do you take, nrvous1?

I take one “rounded” teaspoon mixed in with my morning protein shake.

So, I’ve been taking this stack regularly for several weeks now, and I can say that I’ve noticed a difference. I definitely have more cum than usually, and I’m back at the plate quicker than usual. It used to be that if I had sex one night, it’d be a chore to actually cum the next night. Now I can finish off two rounds in one night, no problem. Flaccid and erectile quality have also improved.

The only things I haven’t gotten from this regiment that I was hoping for was crazy ejaculations and faucet-like precum. I know that right after I started I had a few loads that almost got away from me (shot to the other side of the bed), but nothing amazing or that powerful in recent weeks. I’m sure I just need to work on some muscle exercises or something. As for precum, I never used to have any, and with 200mg of Pygeum, I now get some. The most I’ve noticed is when I go down on her, I get really excited. Also, there was one time that we had a lot of foreplay and I actually had some drip out, as opposed to just dampening the tip of my dick. I was really hoping for something like a good dribble at least. I even tried upping my dose to 300 and 400mg over a few weeks, but found that it was making my prostate (I think) a bit sore. I just wish there was something I could do to help with the precum.

I had been taking supplements from Vitamin Shoppe and GNC, but switched to Swanson and NOW because I can get them online a lot cheaper. If I can’t get the amount of precum I was hoping for, I guess I might just stop taking Pygeum altogether, unless anyone knows of any other benefits from it or can offer any other suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by nrvous1
On bodybuilding.com there is a thread that’s called “holy grail of cum load” and a lot of these same supplements are mentioned. The guy that started the thread had the goal of getting his wife pregnant and in a short amount of time while taking his stack he ended up getting his wife pregnant.

Never heard of fertility being achieved in infertile/subfertile men and without offence I actually doubt it could work with any kind of supps.
The only thing that helps with male fertility are hormones in the rare case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, because then low sperm comes from a hormonal deficiency of fsh and lh.
In many cases, the low sperm is idiopathic and as far as I’ve read the studies, incurable even with hormones, that’s why I doubt that with these supplements taken in the regime one are able to better sperm count or motility in a relevant matter

Is there a study of someone who has tested his sperm before and after that regime, which then shows the development of sperm ?

Originally Posted by amar7
Never heard of fertility being achieved in infertile/subfertile men and without offence I actually doubt it could work with any kind of supps.
The only thing that helps with male fertility are hormones in the rare case of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, because then low sperm comes from a hormonal deficiency of fsh and lh.
In many cases, the low sperm is idiopathic and as far as I’ve read the studies, incurable even with hormones, that’s why I doubt that with these supplements taken in the regime one are able to better sperm count or motility in a relevant matter

Is there a study of someone who has tested his sperm before and after that regime, which then shows the development of sperm ?


No, but I think what increased was his sperm motility via the ejaculoid as it did up his test levels if I remember correctly. I don’t know where in that thread if it was posted about blood work while on ejaculoid and his test levels was elevated, but I could be wrong. I’m not the author of that thread nor am I a believer that by him taking these supps alone is what helped him achieve pregnancy with his wife.

Originally Posted by nrvous1
nor am I a believer that by him taking these supps alone is what helped him achieve pregnancy with his wife.

Wife: “Honey, I’m pregnant!”
OP: “But we haven’t had sex in 3 months…”
Wife: “Well it must be all those supplements you’ve been taking”
OP : “Hoo-ray!”

Originally Posted by xBiggerInTXx
Wife: “Honey, I’m pregnant!”
OP: “But we haven’t had sex in 3 months…”
Wife: “Well it must be all those supplements you’ve been taking”
OP : “Hoo-ray!”

LOL


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Cum load increase is supposed to be just about shooting bigger loads for nothing or is it about fertility issues?
Getting your sperm better has to do with a consequently healthy lifestyle as far as it is possible. But if the man has an oat-syndrome, this would be mostly a meaningless task.

What you are looking for is sperm fluid increase? Well, then all I can say is next to the healthy lifestyle: drink alot!

Don’t waste money on these pills, they usually don’t give these results

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:30 AM.