Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Holy Grail of Cum Load Increase

Ok so I’ve been following this thread as best as I can for a while now when I first got interested in a cum load increase as well as general precum, so thought I would share experiences/pose some questions.

So I was only interested in the load increase so only got into Lecithin and Pygeum. I’ve never really had a problem with cum loads and I’ve had a good dose of precum on occasion but only when I get really horny, so I was keen to try some of this out. I’ve been on Lecithin and Pygeum for at least a month now (maybe a month and a half) and I haven’t really noticed any increase in pre-cum. Maybe sometimes, like when I’ve been watching porn I’ll get some pre-cum after I lose my erection but it’s nowhere near to the stream that I’ve read some guys having when on these supplements. As for the Lecithin my orgasm intensity is definitely stronger than it used to be, although that might be because I’m a bit of a chronic masturbator (a habit I’m trying to break). Despite the increase in intensity in my orgasms I haven’t really noticed an increase in overall volume, even though when I recently splooshed all over a girl’s stomach recently and she said “that was a lot”, it was probably only because I had gone a few days without cumming. Increase in volume is kinda hard to figure out I guess..

So here’s where I was hoping to get some feedback and opinion. I get that this stuff doesn’t always work but is there anything else I could be doing that could help get more precum going + larger loads? I’ve tried edging but honestly I get too carried away when I try it and just end up cumming anyway. And I’m trying to masturbate, and therefore reach climax, less in the hope that this would build up cum storage (at the moment it’s been 4 days since I last climaxed) or whatever it’s called but that should just work anyway even without the supplements right?

In terms of the supplements as well I just wanted to check that I’m using the right stuff. At the moment my Pygeum pill bottle also says it contains 12% Phytosterols in it. And as for my Lecithin it actually says SOYA Lecithin on the bottle. Thoughts on this extra stuff? Could the Soya part of the Lecithin and the Phytosterols part of the Pygeum be ruining the effects that they’re supposed to have? Would folks suggest I try different stuff altogether?

So people, any thoughts on how to improve my method? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Just to clarify, I’m on the dosage that the original post that started this thread suggested. 200mg of Pygeum a day but with the Lecithin it’s 1360mg per tablet, so that’s what I’m taking per day. 200mg Pygeum + 1360mg Lecithin

Originally Posted by inso226
Just to clarify, I’m on the dosage that the original post that started this thread suggested. 200mg of Pygeum a day but with the Lecithin it’s 1360mg per tablet, so that’s what I’m taking per day. 200mg Pygeum + 1360mg Lecithin

Thank you for posting your results. Here are my thoughts:

1) Lecithin: I have found you need a lot more than the OP’s amount in order to see results. I take 3 1200mg capsules per day, then I take 6-7 1200 mg capsules two days before, and 8-9 1200 mg capsules the day before I cum. I definitely saw better results. Lecithin makes the cum thicker, so you’ll have to increase the “water content” of the cum. Zinc (gluconate) helps with that, as well as lots of water.
2) Pygeum might be great for precum (I noticed modest increases). But I don’t think it will do much for semen.
3) Another aspect is time: edging for a few days, or just holding out for a few days will build up the supply in your body. Everyone has a different length of time to fill to the max.
4) Another is erection quality and blood flow: this is where the amino acids come in. You want to have a good hard erection to ensure max number of “spurts” during ejaculation.
5) Another is technique. If you watch porn, you’ll see that the guys that shoot the most and the most far don’t actually stroke while ejaculating. The will either hold their dick, or either apply soft orhard strokes in between spurts. I have found that the body wants to release semen according to its own rhythm, and stroking just gets into the way.

Synergy


Last edited by Synergy55555 : 08-09-2015 at .

Originally Posted by Synergy55555
Thank you for posting your results. Here are my thoughts:

1) Lecithin: I have found you need a lot more than the OP’s amount in order to see results. I take 3 1200mg capsules per day, then I take 6-7 1200 mg capsules two days before, and 8-9 1200 mg capsules the day before I cum. I definitely saw better results. Lecithin makes the cum thicker, so you’ll have to increase the “water content” of the cum. Zinc (gluconate) helps with that, as well as lots of water.
2) Pygeum might be great for precum (I noticed modest increases). But I don’t think it will do much for semen.
3) Another aspect is time: edging for a few days, or just holding out for a few days will build up the supply in your body. Everyone has a different length of time to fill to the max.
4) Another is erection quality and blood flow: this is where the amino acids come in. You want to have a good hard erection to ensure max number of “spurts” during ejaculation.
5) Another is technique. If you watch porn, you’ll see that the guys that shoot the most and the most far don’t actually stroke while ejaculating. The will either hold their dick, or either apply soft orhard strokes in between spurts. I have found that the body wants to release semen according to its own rhythm, and stroking just gets into the way.

Synergy

Hey thanks for the speedy reply!

With the Lecithin I’ll definitely increase my doses. So you don’t think the fact that it’s Soya Lecithin has anything to do with generating different results? I read on a different board to avoid Soya Lecithin like the plague because it induced depression or something but I’ve been on it for over a month now and don’t feel depressed at all. No side effects of any sort to be frank.

As for erection quality I initially wasn’t interested in getting a firmer erection because I was happy with what I had but do you reckon that maybe if I include L-Arginine like OP suggested I would get stronger “spurts”/”ropes” like people talk about? I had no idea that stronger erections equalled stronger “spurts” or contractions or whatever you would call them. Sounds like it would lead to a stronger feeling orgasm in that case which I obviously have no problem with!

Thanks again for the tips!

Originally Posted by Synergy55555
Thank you for posting your results. Here are my thoughts:

1) Lecithin: I have found you need a lot more than the OP’s amount in order to see results. I take 3 1200mg capsules per day, then I take 6-7 1200 mg capsules two days before, and 8-9 1200 mg capsules the day before I cum. I definitely saw better results. Lecithin makes the cum thicker, so you’ll have to increase the “water content” of the cum. Zinc (gluconate) helps with that, as well as lots of water.
2) Pygeum might be great for precum (I noticed modest increases). But I don’t think it will do much for semen.
3) Another aspect is time: edging for a few days, or just holding out for a few days will build up the supply in your body. Everyone has a different length of time to fill to the max.
4) Another is erection quality and blood flow: this is where the amino acids come in. You want to have a good hard erection to ensure max number of “spurts” during ejaculation.
5) Another is technique. If you watch porn, you’ll see that the guys that shoot the most and the most far don’t actually stroke while ejaculating. The will either hold their dick, or either apply soft orhard strokes in between spurts. I have found that the body wants to release semen according to its own rhythm, and stroking just gets into the way.

Synergy


Awesome advice. I’ve been doing almost the same thing (smaller dose of Lecithin) and it seems to work very well.
The advice on not stroking while ejaculating is spot on.
It seems that working your boy pinches off the flow of the ejaculate. Yes .. It “feels” better of course, but your hand is very different than places that your boy can be put.
I suggest the no-hands approach.
BUT .. (And I’ll try to explain here) a single finger + thumb approach. :D — it’s the best of both worlds —
Just use your index finger and touch it to your thumb when wrapping it around you dick and keep your strokes very light and small .. JUST under and behind the head of your dick.
You get the great feeling you need BUT it does not pinch or slow down the cum flow.

This also allows you to try to hold off and then finally allows your prostate to do all the work for a great money shot and sensation.

Also .. Keep in mind, not all guys are “distance shooters”. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it does not. The longer you go between JO sessions .. The better it seems to be.
Keep in mind, going too long (if you could) messes things up too. You may find your cum gets too thick because your body will pull water from it over time.
The advice to drink plenty of water it really important. If you are fully hydrated, your body will not pull fluid from different areas of your body.

It is possible that the SOYA you were referring to is lecithin from soy, which isn’t known for being “good” due to the high percentage of being GMO constructed.

Other than that, I would suggest coupling the arginine with carnatine as they work like a team.

I would also suggest adding Choline in too. It aids in sending the arousal messages through the Neuro receptors from the brain to the penis.

And everyone, stay clear of any product containing HCl (Hydrochloride)…that shit is very bad. It is used to make vinyls and rubbers. It dries out cells and destroys the inner lining of blood vessels.


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

Originally Posted by inso226

Just to clarify, I’m on the dosage that the original post that started this thread suggested. 200mg of Pygeum a day but with the Lecithin it’s 1360mg per tablet, so that’s what I’m taking per day. 200mg Pygeum + 1360mg Lecithin

I don’t think that Pygeum really helps at all with load, but may help some with precum, though I don’t think its made a difference with me and I was taking 500mg daily for months.

Lectithin does work, but you do need to drink a lot of water too and the amount of lecithin you are taking won’t make much difference, if any at all. I take between 4g and 7g daily, arginine 6g daily catuba, grapeseed extract, citruline, ornathine, pine pollen, macca etc. My loads are huge and I cum everyday with at least 6-7 thick, creamy ropes.

Originally Posted by BPTony

I don’t think that Pygeum really helps at all with load, but may help some with precum, though I don’t think its made a difference with me and I was taking 500mg daily for months.

Lectithin does work, but you do need to drink a lot of water too and the amount of lecithin you are taking won’t make much difference, if any at all. I take between 4g and 7g daily, arginine 6g daily catuba, grapeseed extract, citruline, ornathine, pine pollen, macca etc. My loads are huge and I cum everyday with at least 6-7 thick, creamy ropes.

I said it once before and going back a few months you did not have a cardiac problem but some kind of NCAAP. So take you bit by bit the reasons for your cum as you say thick is l-arginine,grapeseed , citruline may have some effect, useless ornathine and pine pollen, macca etc better used in the gym I have reservations on catuba from Paraguay.

pygeum may be good but give you and can lead to heart problems.

Sricardo,

Anything will lead to heart problems (that’s a blanket statement used and encouraged by the pharmaceutical monopoly). Majority of “developed” heArt conditions by such supplements were already in development before it’s use or the person’s dietary and lifestyle habits acted as the catalyst…not the supplements themselves. May have expedited the development however.

A good example is the b.s. about carnatine being the cause of heart problems…when in reality majority of those test results were from carnatine HCl (Hydrochloride).

But if you have an existing heart problem I would proceed with caution when using any supplement that opens the blood vessels (vasodilator)…especially if you have hypotension (low blood pressure). Another reason is that majority of these supplements also increase the heart rate. And if you have hypotension or other heart problems this could decrease your cardiac output (decrease the heart’s ability to pump sufficient blood into the body) as well as decrease overall blood volume in the body.


Starting size: 6.25" BPEL (5.5" NBPEL); 6.5" BPFSL; 5.0" MEG (3/2014)

Goal: 6.5" NBPEL (7.25" BPEL); 5.5" MEG

Current size: 6.50" BPEL (5.75" NBPEL); 7.5" BPFSL; 5.25" MEG (11/25/2015)

Have any of the older guys here found anything that works to restore volume? As I’ve gotten older, my loads have gradually, but relentlessly, gotten smaller. I understand this is typical for aging men, but wonder if there’s anything that works to correct it. I already take zinc, maca, arginine, and ornithine, but nothing has really worked well so far.

@DomnariRailings misread me completetely

@ChuckR How old we talking about 30,40,50,60,70 varies a lot but depends of your age 80% and health prostate 20%. But Why would you take ornithine how much zinc would you in a week you seem to be taking recovery drinks post exercise.


Blue eye, blonde latino

60’s. Arginine and ornithine seem to help with erections, although I don’t cycle them, so I don’t know how effective they really are at this point. Same thing for maca. I take 25mg of zinc per day. And I go to the gym 6 days a week, and do weights and cardio.

Originally Posted by ChuckR

60’s. Arginine and ornithine seem to help with erections, although I don’t cycle them, so I don’t know how effective they really are at this point. Same thing for maca. I take 25mg of zinc per day. And I go to the gym 6 days a week, and do weights and cardio.

Welcome to the club mate zinc I do not know but my advise would be to take zinc after hard exercise only such as weights and drop zinc other days otherwise could be detrimental to anyone.

Arginine is fine not sure about ornithine however you may choose to use carnithine works fine too .

I often tell people to drop or cycle so they find out which combo works better for them.

Originally Posted by inso226
Hey thanks for the speedy reply!

With the Lecithin I’ll definitely increase my doses. So you don’t think the fact that it’s Soya Lecithin has anything to do with generating different results? I read on a different board to avoid Soya Lecithin like the plague because it induced depression or something but I’ve been on it for over a month now and don’t feel depressed at all. No side effects of any sort to be frank.

As for erection quality I initially wasn’t interested in getting a firmer erection because I was happy with what I had but do you reckon that maybe if I include L-Arginine like OP suggested I would get stronger “spurts”/”ropes” like people talk about? I had no idea that stronger erections equalled stronger “spurts” or contractions or whatever you would call them. Sounds like it would lead to a stronger feeling orgasm in that case which I obviously have no problem with!

Thanks again for the tips!

1. I use soy lecthin, it works so I stick with it. Soy is just the source, I don’t think you have to worry about the effects of soy itself, but I haven’t read up on this.
2. I thinks it’s more the blood flow, stiffness, and maybe even feeling more aroused that helps. Perhaps it has to do with the urethra being more rigid, and less elastic, which reduces drag. The hydrodynamics of ejaculation =). I just know that lecthin alone alone gives thick dribbles. Cumming a lot and shooting a low requires the cock to be as aroused as possible.

Synergy

Originally Posted by Mr.Higgs

BUT .. (And I’ll try to explain here) a single finger + thumb approach. :D — it’s the best of both worlds —
Just use your index finger and touch it to your thumb when wrapping it around you dick and keep your strokes very light and small .. JUST under and behind the head of your dick.
You get the great feeling you need BUT it does not pinch or slow down the cum flow.

This is exactly what I do. Gentle strokes with my thumb and index finger to bring me to orgasm, and I try to hold onto that feeling for as long as I can by tensing my muscles. Then I relax, and let my cock do its thing, with gentle rubs either mid way along my cock, or at the base, just to keep the stimulation going. I don’t flex my PC muscle, atleast until I know all the strong spurts are done, then I rub until the throbs no longer cause more cum to comeout. At my best I got 10 spurts and 4 throbs.

Interestingly, there are times when I’ve been able to get a hands from orgasm, usually when very very horny, All I have to do then is just lightly hold onto my cock. My cock throbs over and over again for about 30 seconds, even after all the cum has come out.

Synergy

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:01 AM.