Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Has anybody tried DHT?

12

Has anybody tried DHT?

Has anybody tried dihydrotestosterone on their dick?

Some reviews showed .3 inch gain in 2 weeks. And for some reason Transvestites showed the most gains from this. The younger you are the better. For some reason the dick cells are highly receptive to this steroid cream. Only reason I have not tried it yet is because it’s like $200 for 2 tubes. Plus the risk of male pattern baldness, except you can easily make a DHT blocker remedy to put in your scalp, but I still don’t wanna have to do all that and grow extra hair in my Asshole😂

Originally Posted by Ajkingpin
Has anybody tried dihydrotestosterone on their dick?

Some reviews showed .3 inch gain in 2 weeks. And for some reason Transvestites showed the most gains from this. The younger you are the better. For some reason the dick cells are highly receptive to this steroid cream. Only reason I have not tried it yet is because it’s like $200 for 2 tubes. Plus the risk of male pattern baldness, except you can easily make a DHT blocker remedy to put in your scalp, but I still don’t wanna have to do all that and grow extra hair in my Asshole😂

A Link to a specific product would help, so the community can look at the product.
DHT is what makes boys grow into men for the most part, but does lead to hair loss.


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Any DHT to be honest. But more specifically “Andractim”

Originally Posted by .2BigAlready.
A Link to a specific product would help, so the community can look at the product.
DHT is what makes boys grow into men for the most part, but does lead to hair loss.

Someone tried it over here, he made no gains , only had temporary increase in EQ and drive

There’s a very high risk of fucking up your hormones for a very long time if you do not know what you are doing (and with this thread I can be fairly assertive you don’t know enough about it).

I do know that less is more. Putting it on morning and night every other day in the week or 5 days a week. But I’m 18 I think it would work on me. The transgendered that did it, keep in mind they did NO type of PE and still gained

Originally Posted by Walter5169
Someone tried it over here, he made no gains , only had temporary increase in EQ and drive
There’s a very high risk of fucking up your hormones for a very long time if you do not know what you are doing (and with this thread I can be fairly assertive you don’t know enough about it).

Links would still be nice… Please? :D

I used the Androgel before, one thing for sure it

really kills spotting FAST !!!


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Here’s the Link: http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/testosterone-gel.shtml

Btw did you make any gains with it? Did you go bald?
How fast did you start going bald and did it ever grow back?

Originally Posted by .2BigAlready.
Links would still be nice.. Please? :D
I used the Androgel before, one thing for sure it
Really kills spotting FAST !!

Originally Posted by Ajkingpin
Here’s the Link: http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/testosterone-gel.shtml

Btw did you make any gains with it? Did you go bald?
How fast did you start going bald and did it ever grow back?

No Balding at all, plus I still have a full head of dark brown hair, and I’m over 50.
However, I used Androgel, not DHT… Testosterone can break down into DHT, as far as I know.
The gains may well have been partly from the Androgel, but I ad good results before, too.
I’m working on 10” again, I was a bit over that around 12 years ago. But I also did not measure
quite accurately, from the top I still had to be darn close or at 10” BPEL. Many experienced women
estimated me at 12” but that was extremely optimistic ;) I used so many PE methods that I’m unsure
what exactly worked the best. But I rotated, maybe darn near all of it worked, I got some things from TP
and Big Al’s old website. Al gave me a free membership since I was so successful :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

I do not see where you are calling this product DHT, it looks like they say it is simply a Testosterone supplement.


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

I would also recommend Clamping and Banding when using “T” Supplements, to keep most of it in the penis. A Clamp for when it is applied, and possibly a band when the clamp session time is up. I would recommend you familiarize yourself with these PE techniques VERY WELL, before using them. I used a very very minor dose, and I got around 10 applications per packet. I forget the packet size, sorry. Maybe 5 grams?


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Wow your huge then. I just wanna get to 8.5 or 9 and 7 wide. I started @ 6 inch BPEL and 4.5 EG.

I started PE jan 12 this year. I stopped at March 10 because I got runned over by a Van. But in those 2 months I did PE, I got to 6.5 BPEL on a good day and my EG went up .5 inch to 5 inches. I’m surprised my Girth stayed but my length went down to 6 inches. My penis doesn’t hang as low on flaccid anymore either. I’m still recovering from my injuries,it’s only been a month and 2 weeks and I’m already almost walking. It’s crazy because I was literally Half dead in the hospital and they almost had to take my spleen out.

What I wanted to ask you, since you’re a pro. Can you give me some insight on what to do. More of the rare info u only get through experience. How long did it take you to gain an inch in length compared to girth, also where did you start at? Trust me though, I know ALOT about PE already, so try to surprise me. I was wondering how ever, since I don’t get lots of exercise and my Body is still trying to heal my tendon. Should I get collagen supplements? And I was wondering what creatine can do for PE, sics it fills the cells up with water. I also know about how high heat, about 103-105 degrees on collagen tendons, such as the tunica can break them down and can be permanently stretched. This gave me the idea to create a portable Infared Heating Pad to wrap around my cock while I wear a vac extender. I believe if I even wear the pad for two hours, I would gain extremely Fast.

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
I would also recommend Clamping and Banding when using “T” Supplements, to keep most of it in the penis. A Clamp for when it is applied, and possibly a band when the clamp session time is up. I would recommend you familiarize yourself with these PE techniques VERY WELL, before using them. I used a very very minor dose, and I got around 10 applications per packet. I forget the packet size, sorry. Maybe 5 grams?

I just did a lot of Everything, and it seemed I gained best when I was taking supplements. I am of the opinion that having a semi-hard penis nearly all the time helps the gains. That is what the supplements do, for the most part. I tried to do at least 100 dry Jelqs each trip to the bathroom, quickly. I will have to think longer, but nothing really jumps out to me. It was jut a LOT of PE, and consistency!


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

I will be really interested in your progress, because at your age, the natural growth curve is likely not even done! Yu could have some really awesome percentage gains. I had always thought I would have done better if I had started sooner. Like as a teen. I did some weights at 17, in training for baseball, and I got some good muscle mass rather quickly. Imagine if I had done hanging and Jelqing! I was already barely able to do the Ron Jeremy* at 17-18 y.o. but did not keep it up.
I resumed around age 37 :D

* Self-Suck


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

That same concept may not really apply to this subject. Since the penis is really like a Tendon i think at my age I just Heal faster and better. But maybe the extra testosterone In my blood could have effect. But mainly what we are doing is stressing some tissue to grow. But idk. I did notice I was able to stretch my dick farther every week after my 2 rest days while wearing an extender and taking HGH. What Supplements did you take? Also I’m curious what your stats were before PE and after. Did it take you like only 3 months to gain an inch?

Originally Posted by …2BigAlready.
I will be really interested in your progress, because at your age, the natural growth curve is likely not even done! Yu could have some really awesome percentage gains. I had always thought I would have done better if I had started sooner. Like as a teen. I did some weights at 17, in training for baseball, and I got some good muscle mass rather quickly. Imagine if I had done hanging and Jelqing! I was already barely able to do the Ron Jeremy* at 17-18 y.o. but did not keep it up.
I resumed around age 37 :D

* Self-Suck

I tried T boosters, Enzyte and Extenze. But I think getting the single tablet supplements is best, and taking it that way, Usually cheaper too.

I do not remember any really quick gains, I actually started casual PE around 1987 (jelq and some pumping*) but I was like 7.5” BPEL and 5.x” MEG. I say “like” 7.5 because I used to measure from the side, and that adds a consistent 1/2” for me, I was getting 8” that way.

I’d love to know where to get HGH, or a supplement that increases your own HGH production.

I also saw an interesting presentation that said the missing link in the growth chain is Acetyl Choline. I’d like to find some of that too.
Perhaps I just need to get better nutrition.

I remember when I was a member at Big Al’s forum, all of the older men had a pretty good success at PE. But they were beginners, and I got the easy beginning gains long ago. Many can get the 1” gain in BPEL within the first year, as I recall. The basic newbie routines are where you should start, KingPin. It is geared to toughening the Johnson for the advanced routines. Mem’s Routine is good for length, and Horse 440 Squeezes are great for girth, but both are very advanced.
Horse 440’s produce a lot of spotting, unless you do a LOT of warming up.

I did a lot of pumping as well, that is what made my girth stay over 6” MEG. I was running around 6.125’ when I started back up this year, need to measure, but I believe I have added some good gains this year already. Mostly from clamping and Norse 440’s :D

So here is the bottom line, I did really well from about 1999 to 2003 and kinda quit PE, very little or no maintenance. But all that aside, I still have an extra 1”+ BPEL and most of the extra girth, even after 10 years plus of no PE. The key is keep doing PE, the maintenance should take very little effort, but be consistent with it after you get your goals. I suspect a lot of my BPEL will come back quickly, when I get back to hanging. But the girth is so useful, and easy to get at this stage. OH, 1 other thing, I did a LOT of the BTC stretches. Between the Cheeks :D


RESETTING for a REALISTIC GOAL: New Routine:2Big is turning over a new Leaf!

OFFICIAL re-STARTING STATS: app. 8.5"+ BPEL, 6.00" MEG My pix thread: ..2bigalready's pics

My Screen Name has CHANGED! (formerly ...2BigAlready.) Enter the NEW ME! :D

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The DHT Penis Enlargement DietTheGreatDividerMale Supplements1808-07-2017 11:48 AM
Saw Palmetto,Penis Enlargement and DHTsetiamonMale Supplements1312-30-2010 05:23 AM
Low DHT levels?MaxtroMen's Sexual Health308-30-2010 07:23 PM
DHT Concernzigster415Male Supplements1004-22-2010 10:21 PM
DHT - Serenoa repens and PE questionjeldingmasterPenis Enlargement Basics601-05-2005 02:19 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:22 PM.