My gains so far: FSL 2,3 cm while wearing the extender, EL 2 cm, EG + 2 cm (base). I don`t measure often.
Most of the gains came during the first 3-400 hours with the extender (almost 900 now), I was also doing jelks and stretches. I was using Metdystene, And Creatine during most of this time.
I have not stopped gaining, But it is a lot slower now, And I mostly gain girth now. I started taking Metdystene again 3 days ago, So I will report back to you if the gaining boosts from this.
There are a lot of members here that gain quite quickly in the beginning, But it seems to slow down a lot later on, But there are also some that continue to report good gains.
I have been wondering if I use to much tension now, And if that is why the gains has slowed down, And that is why I asked you about this. I actually read a thread on the jes forum where they wrote that the jes proto type had a max setting of 3000 gr, But they set it to 1500 gr on the production model to be on the safe side.
This was done to be sure that it did not hurt the nerves or vessels.
After what you wrote I don`t think that the tension is the problem.
And there are some good news for us :)
Monkeybar is devoloping a new head piece for the extenders, And I think it will be a lot better than what we have today! It is being tested now, And hopefully it won`t take to long before it is possible to buy it.
You can check out his thread about this, There are some pictures of his “old” type head piece there, And it looks really good compared to the loop and strap types.
Like you, I am looking forward to Monkeybar’s new head attachment.
I am still chasing a gain, here is my log so far, coming up to the 5th week of using my JES Extender -
(this is the second attempt to use the JES, 2 years ago I wore it for 12 weeks over the foreskin, with no results - this time I am wearing it under the foreskin behind the glans with wrap)
Average Daily Use -
- Week 1 / 4.00 hours
- Week 2 / 10.14 hours
- Week 3 / 10.35 hours
- Week 4 / 11.00 hours
- Week 5 / 12.75 hours
- Overall average usage per day 9.36 hours
- Total Number of hours 299.5 hours
Observations during my wear time are -
- Impossible to wear with out substantial wrapping
- Need to take regular breaks through out day
- Breaks first 3 hours of day are every hour
- Breaks from 3 hours to 12 hours are every 30mts
- Break duration no greater than 2mts
- Pain is mainly at the top centre of the sulcus
- Small area of broken skin just in front of top centre of sulcus. Blister bandage used to aid healing
- Penis demonstrates more extendibility in flaccid state
- Penis is hot after usage
- Pain greater if used in same day of ejaculation
- Ligaments can be slightly tender during use and after use
- No gains in girth or length. Slightly improved flaccid hang. Less likely to turtle.
- Libido no change
- No change in morning erections or quality of erections
Personal health through out -
-“excellent”; diet rich in vegetables, seeds, nuts, fish, egg whites, fruit. Exercise 4 to 5 times per week, jogging and weights.
- supplementation; multi vitamin, flax seed oil, whey protein, Neurozan, Ginkgo, Procaine GH3.
I have done small amounts of other PE techniques, not as much as I would like to though, jelqing, A-stretches, erect slow jelqing at light pressure, erect bends, ulis - maybe average of 2 times per week, no longer than 20 mts.
Hope your gains will continue and perhaps will be boosted by your supplement protocol. If after 12 weeks, I do not see any gains, then I will be changing my routine to include further chemical assistance (legally!). I have yet to decide which route this will be, as I want to be as scientific as I can about the optimum protocol.
I CAN, I MUST, I WILL!