Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Green tea extract

123

I would definitely drink more green tea if it can give an impressive physique like yours!

Originally Posted by kbvk
The URL below has excellent information on green tea, green tea extract and EGCG.

Http://qualitycounts.com/fpgreentea.html

You look great, but I’m catching up, I take 1000 mg of green tea extract everyday, standardized.It has help me go from 19% body fat to 15% since i started on it regularly back in february. Another secret is Apple cider vinegar, helps to lose weight. And cucumbers seem to be working for my mother.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Kingpole, I’ve used the vinegar routine, only I diluted mine with water to dilute the pickle effect. I also am using green tea mainly to replace coffee and have not noticed any weight loss as yet.

Originally Posted by Highrise
Kingpole, I’ve used the vinegar routine, only I diluted mine with water to dilute the pickle effect. I also am using green tea mainly to replace coffee and have not noticed any weight loss as yet.

Apple cider vinegar is the only vinegar with this property, it worked for me right away. For some it takes awhile. I started exercising in September, could not budge the weight off. I cut back on calories and it still did not work. But after the apple cider vinegar/green tea the weight started moving off.

It is better to mix honey in with the apple cider venigar to mask the taste.

How long have you been on green tea apple cider venigar? I take two four tablespoons in diluted water with a teaspoon of honey two to four times per day.

And I take 1000mg of green tea decaffeinated everyday.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

I’ve used the cider vinegar off and on for about one year, I use 1/4 cup in an eight ounce glass of water. I actually think vinegar acts as a detoxifying cleaner for ones digestive system. I have no proof of this claim, just my personal observation.

I’ve just started using green tea, mainly to replace the three or more cups of coffee is was consuming.

I drink green tea (caffeinated) before working out, because I lift very heavy and not being alert (amped) enough, and being sluggish can cause a missed lift. So, a month or so ago, I started drinking green tea before working out.

It really was all about the caffeine. But I figured if I was gonna consume caffeine, it may as well have some redeeming qualities.

Extract is supposed to be more of a fat reducer, mostly, probably, because someone would have to take multiples of whatever substance to equal the concentrated form of a supplement - which is what makes supplementation a better, more efficient option, in a lot of cases.

Originally Posted by Jafar_t
I would definitely drink more green tea if it can give an impressive physique like yours!

Thanks. I’m yet to start my GTE supplement. I have ordered GTE and fish oil from bodybuilding.com and waiting for the package.

Originally Posted by kingpole
You look great, but I’m catching up, I take 1000 mg of green tea extract everyday, standardized.It has help me go from 19% body fat to 15% since i started on it regularly back in february. Another secret is Apple cider vinegar, helps to lose weight. And cucumbers seem to be working for my mother.

I’m not in my best shape yet. I’m not able to keep up with my workouts due to work load. I’m a bit relaxed at work since one month and hitting the gym 3-4 times a week and getting back to track. I hope GTE and fish oil would help me in the gym. I’ll be starting these supplements from next week.

I tried green tea and I just can’t stand the taste. I bought Lipton Green Tea and I was planning to substitute coffee with it, and I’m currently doing it. Well it’s my 3rd day, but I’m forcing myself to drink that. I like regular tea with lemon and I add 1 baggy of sugar substitute but Lipton Green Tea tastes like crap really. I don’t know what to do, should I try other brand or try different way to make that green tea. Please help. Additionally, I work out too and I’ve been going to gym regularly since September 2006, I’ve lost a lot of fat and I gained some muscle, but the process is very slow. Do you guys think this fish oil will help? And what’s the thing with apple vinegar, it seems to me that it has to taste like shit.


"If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them." -Bruce Lee

Originally Posted by M-Audio84
I tried green tea and I just can’t stand the taste. I bought Lipton Green Tea and I was planning to substitute coffee with it, and I’m currently doing it. Well it’s my 3rd day, but I’m forcing myself to drink that. I like regular tea with lemon and I add 1 baggy of sugar substitute but Lipton Green Tea tastes like crap really. I don’t know what to do, should I try other brand or try different way to make that green tea. Please help. Additionally, I work out too and I’ve been going to gym regularly since September 2006, I’ve lost a lot of fat and I gained some muscle, but the process is very slow. Do you guys think this fish oil will help? And what’s the thing with apple vinegar, it seems to me that it has to taste like shit.

I take green tea supplements, I find lipton green is tea good. But got use to it.

Apple cider vinegar also comes in supplement form, I used it to cure my stomach issues, heartburn and intestinal crap from being poisoned from an antibiotic. It does help you lose fat weight like green tea does. But you have to take it everyday every other day won’t do.

Green tea is a fat burner the decaffeinated works as good as the caffeine variety. For me it also helps me with edging and ballooning I can do it longer on green tea. It also is good for cardiovascular problems s/a congested heart failure and arteriosclerosis’s and it helps to lower blood pressure. I read somewhere that it elevates testosterone but I can’t find the document that I got that info from.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Highrise
I’ve used the cider vinegar off and on for about one year, I use 1/4 cup in an eight ounce glass of water. I actually think vinegar acts as a detoxifying cleaner for ones digestive system. I have no proof of this claim, just my personal observation.

I’ve just started using green tea, mainly to replace the three or more cups of coffee is was consuming.

Got to do it everyday, off and on is to inconsistent.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

M-Audio84,

I just bought some Lipton green tea, but I haven’t opened it yet. I am still using some Lindsey Garden stuff I had.

Anyway, the Lindsey Garden green tea doesn’t have much of a taste at all, really..? So I don’t know. But if you are OK with adding simple sugars, maybe try adding honey and see if that improves the taste at all.

I boil mine, but it is mixed in a pre-work out protein, with banana shake. A ripe banana is sweet, and the vanilla flavored protein combine to make it a pretty sweetly flavored. I tastes pretty good, actually..

Again, unless Lipton green tea has a different, or stronger flavor than the Lindsey Garden green tea, the green tea I am using doesn’t have much of a flavor at all, by itself..

:shrug:

Originally Posted by kingpole
Got to do it everyday, off and on is to inconsistent.

I’m really not trying to loose weight anymore, I weigh 255#’s now, which may sound like a lot, but on a 6-5”
frame is about right. Mainly I continue cider vinegar for it’s detoxifying qualities for my system.

Those who don’t like the taste of green tea can, perhaps, try the supplement/capsule form. I don’t know how green tea tastes like. I’m going to try the supplement EGCG from NOW foods.

Top
123
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Green tea vs premature ejaculation.kingpoleMale Supplements4910-23-2012 10:19 PM
Caffeine and unit/PE sizeTivaseMen's Sexual Health3309-21-2007 11:16 AM
SoBe Green Tea - Good for erectionsmatutinal_euphonyMen's Sexual Health304-07-2005 07:54 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:56 AM.