Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Glucosamine, Chondroitin & PE

Glucosamine, Chondroitin & PE

OK, I have been seeing advertisements for Glucosamine and Chondroitin and their potential to reduce joint pain. I am over 30 and sometimes have knee pain when I am very active with running and such.

Anyway, from what I understand (a limited amount, admittedly) Chondroitin sulfate is part of a large protein molecule (proteoglycan) that gives cartilage elasticity.

From what I understand, with PE, we are attempting to deform ligaments and soft tissue, not cartilage. So would taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin make deforming ligaments and soft tissue more difficult, by making them more elastic? And in the process, make PE an even more uphill battle?

This is a subject that has been covered before. Just do an advanced search for glucosamine in the title.

From my own experience, I believe that glucosamine/chondroiten supplements cured me of my hip pain when I was in the early stages of contemplating what hip replacement surgery would be like. As far as I am concerned, a healthy body (and joints) comes first and PE comes second. After all, what good would it be to have a huge cock and a crippled pain ridden body?

Tivase,

This is a good question. I have asked myself the same thing at least a half dozen times. IMO , using the small amount of information you cited, it is too simple to draw the conclusion that you have. I plan to look into this in detail.

sheLovesIt

Originally Posted by gprent
This is a subject that has been covered before. Just do an advanced search for glucosamine in the title.

From my own experience, I believe that glucosamine/chondroiten supplements cured me of my hip pain when I was in the early stages of contemplating what hip replacement surgery would be like. As far as I am concerned, a healthy body (and joints) comes first and PE comes second. After all, what good would it be to have a huge cock and a crippled pain ridden body?

gprent,

Will do on the search.

And as far as choosing PE over joint pain relief - I am not saying I would necessarily do that. I am just beginning to have these joint problems. So if there is a link between limited PE growth (haven’t done a search yet) and glucosamine/chondroiten, then I can hold off on the supplements while trying PE for a bit. Hopefully get some gains, then take supplements if joint pain continues to be a problem.

So far joint pain isn’t unbearable. As of now, icing after activity does address the pain a good bit. But thanks for verifying that glucosamine/chondroiten does eliminate joint pain.

Originally Posted by sheLovesIt
This is a good question. I have asked myself the same thing at least a half dozen times. IMO , using the small amount of information you cited, it is too simple to draw the conclusion that you have. I plan to look into this in detail.

I admit that this is a scant amount of information. I just looked it up after seeing a commercial earlier today, and I read the most condensed information I could find.

So, yes, it is the most scant of scant info. That is why I asked here because I figured I might be able to have someone give me a quick run down (Cliff Notes, kinda :D ). I will do a search, here, when I get a chance (I don’t always have time to hang out here and read as much as maybe I should).

Are you taking glucosamine/chondroiten, now? When/if you come across any definitive information, post it here, or on the site somewhere, so we can all be made aware.

Thanks, SLI.

According to this post, there shouldn’t be any limit in PE growth by using glucosamine/chondroiten.

So far that seems to be a vote for no conflict between PE and glucosamine/chondroiten. I will search a bit more, but for what it’s worth, there is the view of a PE-er on glucosamine/chondroiten and PE.

Originally Posted by YGuy
If your wrists/hands are hurting from the gym, you can make technique more of a priority, if thats a part of the problem. Or use wrist straps if grip is a problem. I took chondroitin and glucosamine for my joints in the past, and it usually helped with any hand/wrist problems I had at the time.

After 3 years of PE and working out at the gym, I have tendonitis in my left wrist. Not that its going to stop me from PE or working out, but it sure does hurt.

There is YGuy’s POV from this post, and from what I have read, he is considered a legend around here for his gains…

There are lots of guys who say that glucosamine/chondroiten has helped with there joint issues in this thread.

The real question of course is, what affects, if any, were/are there on PE while taking these supplements?

YGuy no longer posts, or at least hasn’t in over 14 months, so we can’t ask him… But comparing and contrasting the gains of guys who use glucosamine/chondroiten vs those that don’t might prove useful for guys who are not at the absolute must stage for using joint supplements.

So if anyone would chime in with their gains while using glucosamine/chondroiten would be good.

Tivase dude - I was running 5-10k per day. Then the pain in my knees started. I couldn’t understand what was going on and why. After 4-5 years I have discovered what the problem is. When you run it builds up the outer muscles in your thighs (supposedly). You have to compensate by doing exercises for the inner thigh muscles. A good exercise is doing a few miles on the exercise bike. Recently I did this and the pain has magically gone away. I had started to think that I had arthritis or something. Tell you it’s been a relief!

Check out the following book - I have just ordered it -

Http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A…5Fencoding=UTF8

Not saying this may be the problem for you but it could well be. In any case the book might be good. Read the reviews on the page before buying.

Cheers,

Iq

Here is an interesting link:

Nutritional Support for Connective Tissue Repair and Wound Healing

http://www.acudoc.com/Injury%20Heal…gen%20repair%22

One tid-bit I gleaned out of this information was the following:
Collagen fibers give connective tissue its tensile strength; a load of at least 10 kg (22 pounds) is needed to break a collagen fiber 1 mm in diameter.

sheLovesIt

iq200, sheLovesIt & Kol-Tun,

Guys, thanks for the links.

I don’t have time to go over them at the moment, I am trying to teach myself to sell something on Ebay… And as it is, I am already procrastinating like you would’nt believe. So I don’t need another semi-legitimate reason to delay anymore.

With College football and D Series in baseball today, then NFL tomorrow… Well, you get the picture.

But I will check these out and add anything I find, too. But feel free to add anything else that might be relevant or helpful.

Thanks, guys.

-Tiv

Originally Posted by Tivase
OK, I have been seeing advertisements for Glucosamine and Chondroitin and their potential to reduce joint pain. I am over 30 and sometimes have knee pain when I am very active with running and such.

Anyway, from what I understand (a limited amount, admittedly) Chondroitin sulfate is part of a large protein molecule (proteoglycan) that gives cartilage elasticity.

From what I understand, with PE, we are attempting to deform ligaments and soft tissue, not cartilage. So would taking Glucosamine and Chondroitin make deforming ligaments and soft tissue more difficult, by making them more elastic? And in the process, make PE an even more uphill battle?

I have Arthritis in the knees, and feet, I have taken Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM. for over three years, I do get some relief from taking the three. I get most relief from taking Celebrex, which is a presciption drug. I would have to say that both Glucosamine and Chondroitin do ahve a small effect on the pain. By far I get most relief from the Celebrex.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Mental aspect of a pe routine.GivemefreedomPenis Enlargement1901-25-2011 08:12 AM
I'm Hanging Up My Bib (Semi Retiring From PE)Big GirthaPenis Enlargement3001-04-2006 06:45 PM
Does PE help or worsen impotence (ED)?Josh 14-11Penis Enlargement2608-28-2005 11:22 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:53 AM.