Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ginkgo pills

12

Ginkgo pills

I’ve been wanting to try these but I have read a side effect of eventual death from taking them uncooked and it kinda freaked me out. What do all of your think? And thoughs who take them, do you take them once a day? What effect do they have on you?

Ha, I was thinking about posting something about ginkgo today, and then I saw this thread.

OK, for me, I think it’s given me a good amount of energy throughout the day - a hard to describe energy, like, just feel a little bit more solid (my erections have been awesome) but I’ve also been nauseous throughout the day, and I’m not sleeping anywhere near enough… like five hours a night, and not feeling even close to being able to sleep throughout the day, even though I feel like crap.

It should be noted that I can’t isolate ginkgo as the only culprit, but today I’m not going to take a pill and see how I feel. If it’s not the ginkgo, I might be in trouble :) .


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

I found this in the PubMed database, but it doesn’t sound very intimidating to me to be honest. After all it’s eaten quite regularly in Japan.

Ginkgo seed poisoning. Seems to be an antagonist of Vitamin B6.

Originally Posted by kazooplayer
Ha, I was thinking about posting something about ginkgo today, and then I saw this thread.

OK, for me, I think it’s given me a good amount of energy throughout the day - a hard to describe energy, like, just feel a little bit more solid (my erections have been awesome) but I’ve also been nauseous throughout the day, and I’m not sleeping anywhere near enough… like five hours a night, and not feeling even close to being able to sleep throughout the day, even though I feel like crap.

It should be noted that I can’t isolate ginkgo as the only culprit, but today I’m not going to take a pill and see how I feel. If it’s not the ginkgo, I might be in trouble :) .

How much are you taking?


(12/5/2008) BPEL: 7.75" EG: 5.75" BSFL: 8.1" FL: 5" FG 4.25"||New Goal: NBPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Technique: 95% Wet Jelqing, 5% Low Vacuum Pumping

Photos Journal

I’ve been taking tablets for a while with no noticeable negative effects. Seeds are interesting … but I wonder how much crosses the line to poisoning yourself?

I take three a day: my flaccid hang has never been better.

The only side effect I’ve ever had has been a headache after taking too much (ginko is a vasodilator), but nothing that a cup of coffee couldn’t handle (caffeine is a vasoconstrictor). :D

GM

I was taking 2 60 mg tablets a day, but I’ve recently stopped taking them; I’ll start back on with one tablet a day, see how that goes.


Going for 6 inches of girth, wish me luck.

I’ve been taking the pills for a few year now, and have not noticed any side affects for me. I started taking them to aid blood flow … . . if you know what I mean … if people ask I tell them it’s increase blood flow in the brain which helps me think (which it also does)

Cheers

James

Originally Posted by GlandMaster
I take three a day: my flaccid hang has never been better.

The only side effect I’ve ever had has been a headache after taking too much (ginko is a vasodilator), but nothing that a cup of coffee couldn’t handle (caffeine is a vasoconstrictor). :D

GM

Does that coffee also undo the effects down below?


(12/5/2008) BPEL: 7.75" EG: 5.75" BSFL: 8.1" FL: 5" FG 4.25"||New Goal: NBPEL: 8" EG: 6"

Technique: 95% Wet Jelqing, 5% Low Vacuum Pumping

Photos Journal

Hi there,

I recently started taking Ginkgo about a week ago. I’ll post any results I get in this thread.

One thing I’ve noticed so far: I used to constantly have cold hands and feet and after supplementing with Ginkgo there is already noticeable difference in regards to blood circulation.

Originally Posted by lien2200
I recently started taking Ginkgo about a week ago. I’ll post any results I get in this thread.

One thing I’ve noticed so far: I used to constantly have cold hands and feet and after supplementing with Ginkgo there is already noticeable difference in regards to blood circulation.

Weird.

And definitely unusual. Are you sure it’s the ginkgo?

I’ve never heard of death by ginkgo either.

If you’re worried about ‘raw’ gingko there are extracts you can buy. Like this one.

I like it. It even tastes good.


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
Weird.

And definitely unusual. Are you sure it’s the ginkgo?

I’ve never heard of death by ginkgo either.

If you’re worried about ‘raw’ ginkgo there are extracts you can buy. Like this one.

I like it. It even tastes good.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think that’s weird? If you Google Ginkgo you’ll find one of the consistent benefits of the herb is improved blood circulation.

My hands and feet are never cold anymore.

I take 240mg of standardized ginkgo for these reasons.

1: good for EQ quality

2: good for blood pressure

3: lowers cholesterol

4: it is an anti aggregate

5: great for nueropathy

6: great for retinonpathy


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

LOL

Quote
I recently started taking Ginkgo about a week ago. I’ll post any results I get in this thread.

One thing I’ve noticed so far: I used to constantly have cold hands and feet and after supplementing with Ginkgo there is already noticeable difference in regards to blood circulation.


I was reading quickly and didn’t get the I used to bit, as a result I thought you were saying that you are having cold hands as a result of taking ginkgo.

Which would be weird.

Originally Posted by lien2200
My hands and feet are never cold anymore.


This helped to clue me in.

I have to watch the multi-tasking at work. :)


Before: I'd like to show you something I'm very proud of, but you'll have to move real close.

After: I\'d like to show you something I\'m very proud of, but you guys in the front row will have to stand back.

God gave men both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time. - Robin Williams (:

Originally Posted by Mr. Happy
LOL

I was reading quickly and didn’t get the I used to bit, as a result I thought you were saying that you are having cold hands as a result of taking ginkgo.

Which would be weird.

This helped to clue me in.

I have to watch the multi-tasking at work. :)

No worries!

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Interaction between L-arginine, Ginkgo, Creatine, and Viagrape2doMale Supplements703-21-2005 01:45 PM
'Enlargement' pills contaminated with bacteria,twatteaserMale Supplements109-22-2003 12:02 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:49 AM.