Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

From soft erection to Rock and hard EQ hidden secret

Where can one, if looking, find prescription strength Yohimbine. I’m really interested in this combo as my erections have been lackluster for awhile and I think I need a jump-start. any tip in the right direction is appreciated.

Originally Posted by Formula1
Have you experienced any sort of jittery or nervous feeling since you’ve been taking it?

Not at all. If you take yohimbine on it’s own you may experience sort of jittery or palpitation when you combine with ginger/ cayenne these two neutralized that feeling in fact you will feel spicy or hot just like when you finish eating a hot chili food. I recommend to drink plenty of water; I also enjoy running early in the morning this is another plus on my rock EQ

Originally Posted by Jimmyslimunit
Where can one, if looking, find prescription strength Yohimbine. I’m really interested in this combo as my erections have been lackluster for awhile and I think I need a jump-start. Any tip in the right direction is appreciated.

Just do some Google search you will find many pharmacies selling it without prescription specially European ones and it is very cheaper

Originally Posted by horsedick99
Just do some Google search you will find many pharmacies selling it without prescription specially European ones and it is very cheaper

I just went to the doctor and got mine.. Wish I would have had this info sooner

Originally Posted by hopeing4 8x8
I just went to the doctor and got mine.. Wish I would have had this info sooner

Cool!! Good luck bro! Hope you share you experience on it with us!

Hey guys!

I just finished measuring I could not wait another week; I have gained 0.25” in length and 0.18” in girth in 24 days on this combination plus ADS and Jelqing routine.

Since these combination boost my EQ to the level of the roof, I am starting to wonder if it on it’s on it may increase the length and girth of my unit!! In the past 6 hours I have been google searching about penis growth during puberty, I know testosterone level is very high during that age but I have found a measure discovery that it isn’t the only reason the penis size change during puberty but is in fact “Spontaneous erections”.

At adult age we lose “Spontaneous erections” by 60% to 78% according to one study I have found; and many of us lose morning and night wood too.

Guys! Just take an example a rubber tube where the water pass at low pressure and at the tube where it pass at high pressure; the same principle apply to our unit the blood flow reduce extremely when we pass the puberty period.

In my findings I believe if we keep that “Spontaneous erections” going just like puberty times, an get many erection throughout the day we may add some inches and girth. Excess Blood flow to the penis is the father figure that play a big role to force the unit expand for more room therefore it grows a bit.

In this same study I have found that puberty may take between 3-6 years from 13 to 19 years old. Can you imagine what is keeping Spontaneous erections throughout these years!!

I guess that is the reason the penis grow during the puberty the testosterone force “Spontaneous erections” to remain active through these stage.

As adults we can stimulate our dicks to grow without the help of testosterone but with good combination of right products like the combination I am doing now.

What do you guys think?

If that would be true horsedick, then people who masturbate a lot would have big dicks.

Originally Posted by cayance
If that would be true horsedick, then people who masturbate a lot would have big dicks.

Over masturbating actually damage the dick and does not bring erection on demand but in fact it weaken the erection. My concept consist in boost the dick with blood flow all day and every as many erection (undesired) as possible. Just like when we were teenagers

Actually I have said for years that I believe prolonged and very hard nite wood is critical to cement gains and may actually be a factor that adds to gains by itself.

I don’t think the daytime “spontaneous” erections are that significant other than that if you are getting these, then your nite wood will be outrageous! Glad its doing so well for you, and I hope others report back their results here as well.

Originally Posted by horsedick99
Hey guys!

I just finished measuring I could not wait another week; I have gained 0.25” in length and 0.18” in girth in 24 days on this combination plus ADS and Jelqing routine.

Will let you know I pick it up tomorrow

Originally Posted by horsedick99

At adult age we lose “Spontaneous erections” by 60% to 78% according to one study I have found; and many of us lose morning and night wood too.

I lost any morning or night wood I had about 9 years ago and I’m 44 now.

Originally Posted by horsedick99
Not at all. If you take yohimbine on it’s own you may experience sort of jittery or palpitation when you combine with ginger/ cayenne these two neutralized that feeling in fact you will feel spicy or hot just like when you finish eating a hot chili food. I recommend to drink plenty of water; I also enjoy running early in the morning this is another plus on my rock EQ

I would probably just try the yohimbine on its own because I don’t think I could tolerate the cayenne. I saw elsewhere in the thread that the recommended dosage is 2 5mg capsules 3 times a day, is that right?

Since I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome maybe the yohimbine making me a little jittery could be a good thing. At least it would keep me awake.

horsedick. I like what you’re saying and it kind of concludes a bit of what I’m seeing though I haven’t measured with a ruler.

Earlier this month when I started doing the ginger and cayenne pepper I could place both fingers in a V around the base of my cock and now it just *barely* fits if I try hard enough. The night-time erections are kind of like “super” erections that seem to happen under a different stimulant than sex. I mean I usually think about it after I have them. It may just be stimulating it in some way.

I haven’t tried Yohimbine yet.


Size is little more than a controllable perception without an accurate means of measurement.

Nice thread!

For my routine it is really important to achieve an “hard on” on demand (clamping + some water pumping) so I was running on Viagra but it makes me feel my stomach very very upset for a few hours (and besides my vision of colors is strange too). Also I want to limit my “pharma” intake.

But I´m afraid of this yohimbine hcl because I´ve read tons of bad things about it.

I don´t know how will it go with just ginger and cayenne pepper althought Jawbone seems to go well :) (any more reports mate?)

Also I´ve found this about ginger —> http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cach…s&ct=clnk&gl=es

It has raised LH, FSH, free test and dose was not that high 50 y 100mg/Kg (I have found a product that has 14.400 mg per capsule of ginger, search for Lamberts ginger ;) )

Also it seems to help with protein assimilation

horsedick99, Could you please send my via mp the source or brand of yohimbine you posted please?

Regards and sorry for the mistakes!


¿Objetivos? Ver si crece algún día... .

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:22 PM.