Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Erection Tea

Originally Posted by Thick Cock
Are there any teas/foods/supplements to let me last longer?

Hmm, I have been reading that serotonin helps you last longer I will pull up the link, hold on.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

The seratonin info is in this link.

Andropathy - Google Books Result
By R. A. S. Hemat - 2007 - 740 pages
Increasing the DHT receptors in the penile tissues to trap more DHT will make the penis bigger in the erectile state, ie, ballooning. ..
Http://books.google.com/books?isbn=1903737087.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by Thick Cock
Are there any teas/foods/supplements to let me last longer?

PDE5 inhibitors like Viagra seem to be pretty effective at treating premature ejaculation by increasing ejaculatory latency (the time taking to bust a nut, so to speak). I don’t know if that’s because they correct a basic fault or just make you generally last longer, but icariin in “horny goat weed” is a potent PDE5 inhibitor. If you bought pure icariin or horny goat weed with a standardized icariin extract, it might help. It’s cheap enough stuff.

Originally Posted by kingpole
Hmm, I have been reading that serotonin helps you last longer I will pull up the link, hold on.

This is half-true, if it’s binding to the right receptors. But it also kills erections elsewhere in the brain. That’s why antidepressant drugs make people last forever but also can cause erectile dysfunction and non-existent sex drive. I’ve seen the suggestion that a supplement like 5-HTP (it’s a precursor to serotonin) would increase overall levels of serotonin, which would theoretically increase how long you last. But I’ve seen no clinical evidence of it yet, and if it worked the downside would be that it’d also sap your libido in the same way antidepressants do, and could cause ED.

Originally Posted by Thick Cock
Are there any teas/foods/supplements to let me last longer?

A condom always does it for me!


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by R Dopa
PDE5 inhibitors like Viagra seem to be pretty effective at treating premature ejaculation by increasing ejaculatory latency (the time taking to bust a nut, so to speak). I don’t know if that’s because they correct a basic fault or just make you generally last longer, but icariin in “horny goat weed” is a potent PDE5 inhibitor. If you bought pure icariin or horny goat weed with a standardized icariin extract, it might help. It’s cheap enough stuff.

This is half-true, if it’s binding to the right receptors. But it also kills erections elsewhere in the brain. That’s why antidepressant drugs make people last forever but also can cause erectile dysfunction and non-existent sex drive. I’ve seen the suggestion that a supplement like 5-HTP (it’s a precursor to serotonin) would increase overall levels of serotonin, which would theoretically increase how long you last. But I’ve seen no clinical evidence of it yet, and if it worked the downside would be that it’d also sap your libido in the same way antidepressants do, and could cause ED.

Yes your correct on this one but..

Ginkgo Biloba for Antidepressant-Induced Sexual DysfunctionStudy showing Ginkgo Biloba effective for treating antidepressant inducted .. And (c) serotonin and norepinephrine receptor-induced effects on the brain, ..
Http://www.mental-health-today.com/rx/ginkgo.htm - 26k - Cached - Similar pages


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

The open trials of ginkgo biloba were positive, but the placebo-controlled ones were negative.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15378664

The results of this 2 month trial were: (1) there was no statistical significant difference from the placebo at weeks 2, 4 and 8 after medication; (2) in comparison with baseline, both the Ginkgo biloba group and the placebo group showed improvement in some part of the sexual function, which is suggestive of the importance of the placebo effect in assessing sexual function. This study did not replicate a prior positive finding supporting the use of Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant, especially SSRI, induced sexual dysfunction.

triple-blind:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15378664

There were some spectacular individual responses in both groups, but no statistically significant differences, and no differences in side-effects.

Korean Ginseng seems to have great results though.

This is a great substitute for coffee in the morning before I go run. I’m trying to kick the coffee.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by R Dopa
The open trials of ginkgo biloba were positive, but the placebo-controlled ones were negative.

Http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15378664

The results of this 2 month trial were: (1) there was no statistical significant difference from the placebo at weeks 2, 4 and 8 after medication; (2) in comparison with baseline, both the Ginkgo biloba group and the placebo group showed improvement in some part of the sexual function, which is suggestive of the importance of the placebo effect in assessing sexual function. This study did not replicate a prior positive finding supporting the use of Ginkgo biloba for antidepressant, especially SSRI, induced sexual dysfunction.

Triple-blind:
Http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15378664

There were some spectacular individual responses in both groups, but no statistically significant differences, and no differences in side-effects.

Korean Ginseng seems to have great results though.

You bring up a good point about Korean Ginseng. Likely the ginkgo dose was to low to counter act the SSRI”S in the study. I have read you got to start at around 240mg per day and give it at least 14 days to take effect. And if anyone is thinking about taking this much ginkgo let me warn you ginkgo is a blood thinner you may want to go from strait blade razors to electric razors. You should get a doctors approval before combining ginkgo and SSRI’s

Now the combinaton of ginkgo and any type of ginseng works well for me. Korean Ginseng can raise your blood pressure for those who have hypertension should not take Ginseng.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

My experience with ginkgo is that it does reduce the side effects of SSRIs. Another excellent supplement that does this is mucuna pruriens.

Originally Posted by Thatcat
This is a great substitute for coffee in the morning before I go run. I’m trying to kick the coffee.

Why? I’ve read some good things about coffee preventing type-II Diabetes as well as regulating glucose levels.

Originally Posted by daysdrag

Why? I’ve read some good things about coffee preventing type-II Diabetes as well as regulating glucose levels.

Decaf is as good as regular coffee for lowering blood sugar


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by kingpole
Decaf is as good as regular coffee for lowering blood sugar

I think?! I’ll have o look that up.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Originally Posted by daysdrag

Why? I’ve read some good things about coffee preventing type-II Diabetes as well as regulating glucose levels.

Because I have a history of blood pressure related problems in the family. A cup of coffee a day with friends is fine, but I drink way more then that on a daily basis.


Wishing and hoping for the best - yup your doing it wrong.

Originally Posted by kingpole
This thread has been circulating over at PeGym for several months and some of the guys swear by it. I think it may help mild cases of ED. Well anyway here is the recipe.

Get out your coffee peculator your going to make Erection Tea.

Fill up a four cup pot with water.
Filter in the place where you put coffee.
4-5 bags of black tea.
2-4 tablespoons of ginger, you can get this in a jar at the grocery store.
Brew it like you would brew coffee.
Then add a good squeeze of lemon juice.
Drink it black or sweeten it with honey.

This is good iced to.

Ginger has some of the same vasodilating properties as ginkgo biloba and green tea.
Black tea like green tea is a cortisol blocker and lowers your blood pressure.
Lemon is a natural artery declogger due to it’s vitamin “C” content and bioflavones.
Honey raises testosterone levels due to it’s high boron concentration.

Just to clear things up, what type ginger are you talking about? Went to the Grocery store, and it seems there is a variety of ginger available. I’m sure that the dried in the spice section would be a concentrated form, and you would use the whole container in on batch, can this be used, and at what amount? Or what form of Ginger are you referring too, that would use 2-4 tablespoons? Thanks KP, great thread.


03/15/08 Bpel 4.75" X Eg 4.4"

04/28/09 Bpel 6.50" x Eg 5.1"

Goal: To get to the other end of the ruler.

Originally Posted by buttonbuck
Just to clear things up, what type ginger are you talking about? Went to the Grocery store, and it seems there is a variety of ginger available. I’m sure that the dried in the spice section would be a concentrated form, and you would use the whole container in on batch, can this be used, and at what amount? Or what form of Ginger are you referring too, that would use 2-4 tablespoons? Thanks KP, great thread.

I used dry today, about two teaspoons in a pitture of black tea honey and lemon. I expect to have a raging hard on when I do the deed in the morning.


Speak softly carry a big dick, I'm mean stick!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:00 PM.