Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

D-Aspartic Acid

12

D-Aspartic Acid

Seems to be the latest craze in the bodybuilding world as it increase natural test production by 40% in 12 days. Most people report enhanced libido effect within 3-4 days but then it either plateaus or tapers off after 2 weeks. Also concerns with possible NMDA toxicity but mostly just speculation. Dose appears to be 3g/day and you can pick up 100g for $12USD though I won’t mention where.

I decided to try it and on the 3rd day libido was though the roof and that lasted for 4 days before subsiding back to slightly above normal. I’ve been using it for 2.5 weeks now. No difference in EQ or anything else but I wonder if this has any potential in PE.

Speculation should never be ignored.


Decemeber 2007: 5.8" BPEL x 4.9" MSEG

Current:-------->7.7" BPEL x 5.7" MSEG (7.2" NBPEL)

Current Goal:--->7.6" BPEL X 5.8" MSEG Do or do not, there is no "try".

I have already completed a 5 week cycle of D-Aspartic Acid. I definitely noticed the effects of the product with increases in libido, strength and muscle growth. After the first 2 weeks, I felt stronger than ever and it showed in the gym. I just started my second cycle this morning.

Seems like mostly an advertisement, but good information.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Dangers-of-D-Aspartic-Acid—-Boost-Your-Testosterone-Safely-With-This-Secret!&id=4632468

I’ve read that some benefit from it, so it might be worth a try.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
I’ve read that some benefit from it, so it might be worth a try.

It’s worth a try for sure. It’s only about $12.00 and the container will last almost 5 weeks used everyday.

I buy mine from NutraPlanet.

Read

Originally Posted by emitecaps
Seems to be the latest craze in the bodybuilding world as it increase natural test production by 40% in 12 days. Most people report enhanced libido effect within 3-4 days but then it either plateaus or tapers off after 2 weeks. Also concerns with possible NMDA toxicity but mostly just speculation. Dose appears to be 3g/day and you can pick up 100g for $12USD though I won’t mention where.

I decided to try it and on the 3rd day libido was though the roof and that lasted for 4 days before subsiding back to slightly above normal. I’ve been using it for 2.5 weeks now. No difference in EQ or anything else but I wonder if this has any potential in PE.


Read:

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Dangers-of-D-Aspartic-Acid—-Boost-Your-Testosterone-Safely-With-This-Secret!&id=4632468


AlphaHighlander: -Physical Education Teacher/Exercise Physiologist/Coach Periodization Training for Sports/Student IT DBA.

My PICS/GAINS!5 months=2cm(0.79 inches) My PICS/GAINS!5 months=2cm(0.79 inches)

START: BPEL 5.9 x 5.1 -> NOW: BPEL 6.35x 5.1 -> TARGET: BPEL 8,28'' x 6,5 (Or more?)... I have a dream...

Just ordered 400 grams from nutraplanet.

I wonder how would this work with a very low dose of something like clomid (like 12.5 mg ED) to keep the aromatase down. Or better, with AIFM, which is a powerful OTC aromatase inhibitor.

Actually clomid will do no good, arimidex or aifm would keep the aromatase low.

Anyone else used this stuff?

Originally Posted by pulacalului
Actually clomid will do no good, arimidex or aifm would keep the aromatase low.
Anyone else used this stuff?

My first cycle, I did not take an aromatase inhibitor and noticed no ill sick effects.

I just ordered two bottles of Formadrol Extreme to stack with this cycle. I should be able to tell if it does what it says and adds any extra punch.

I’ll report back in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by pulacalului
Just ordered 400 grams from nutraplanet.
I wonder how would this work with a very low dose of something like clomid (like 12.5 mg ED) to keep the aromatase down. Or better, with AIFM, which is a powerful OTC aromatase inhibitor.

Why do you think you would need to keep the estrogen down while taking d-aspartic acid? It’s not a steroid to have such powerful effects(at least in humans).


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
Why do you think you would need to keep the estrogen down while taking d-aspartic acid? It’s not a steroid to have such powerful effects(at least in humans).

Where there’s more test in your system, the aromatase activity will raise and it’s not actually a bad thing either. But anyways, 40% more test is not really that a huge jump to worry, I guess.

Originally Posted by TheLawnmowerman
My first cycle, I did not take an aromatase inhibitor and noticed no ill sick effects.

I just ordered two bottles of Formadrol Extreme to stack with this cycle. I should be able to tell if it does what it says and adds any extra punch.

I’ll report back in a few weeks.

What happened after you finished your cycle? Or you where just fine even after stopping it?

Originally Posted by pulacalului
Where there’s more test in your system, the aromatase activity will raise and it’s not actually a bad thing either. But anyways, 40% more test is not really that a huge jump to worry, I guess.

It’s not 100% precise that will be 40% more test, maybe it will be 1% or 20 increase,etc. Also you need some estrogen to up-regulate glycogen synthesis in the muscle—-> more strength, more substrate for protein synthesis in the muscle.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by TheLawnmowerman
My first cycle, I did not take an aromatase inhibitor and noticed no ill sick effects.

I just ordered two bottles of Formadrol Extreme to stack with this cycle. I should be able to tell if it does what it says and adds any extra punch.

I’ll report back in a few weeks.

I just did the exact same thing as I read user reviews in this stack’s favor.


My name is sarcastic.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
List of Amino AcidsItsElectricMale Supplements1312-06-2007 08:17 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:25 PM.