I have declared war on my phallus. I think some changes are in order and “he” seems to prefer the status quo.
Since most of our tissues are made up of Collagen in one form or another, I have been thinking about way in which to manipulate these tissues to enhance the concepts behind Inflammation, Proliferation, and Remodelling (IPR). IPR? Why not? Everybody else seems to be jumping on the wagon…and there is quite of lot of medical research to fall back on.
ModestoMan is right (big surprise) we still have not nailed down the subtleties of the processes involved with IPR. The timing for each phase is particularly confounding subject.
This purpose of this thread is to muddy the water even further.
In past experimental threads I have considered using Infrared Light to stimulate cell metabolism…I was disappointed by the results of that.
I even considered the use of vibration in weakening the connective tissues. I abandoned the experiment for lack of privacy…but I still think mechanical vibration could contribute to plastic deformation.
Today, I am all about the collagen.
I have a slight bend that I would like to eventually “correct”. I have read alot about Peyronie’s Disease and various treatments. During this search I ran across several medical techniques that are meant to weaken scar tissue (a collagen type) in order to improve elasticity. I read a bunch of Modesto’s Chemical PE thread…FASCINATING stuff to be sure. I am now crazed and more motivated than ever to break the will of my phallus and turn him into Frankenstein’s “friendly” monster.
So, this is what I am thinking I might do…it really is all about mitosis:
*goon begins talking to self as second person*
1) Detox. Quit taking all the vitamins and supplements that might actually be building up your bodies resistance to change. Do not become UN-healthy…just live clean for a while. Drink a LOT of water, it promotes healthy cellular function and mitosis. Consider this a decon break and refrain from PE for six weeks.
2) Use a Collagenase applied topically to penis to soften up connective tissues and loosen skin. Begin an I-Phase of PE work. Set a reasonable length or girth goal to achieve and continue to exercises until it is reached. I have chosen 1/4” on BPFSL. Record the time it takes to reach this goal, that is your new PE quotient…it is a known value = “X”
3) Once goal is reached, stop the heavy PE exercises and switch to ADS or “remodelling work”. Using and ADS as much as possible (minimum of HOURS a day, every day) Stop taking the collagenase and switch to high protein & Vitamin C, also a good Vitamin A supplement should be included. Remember to drink plenty of water. These should encourage the formation of new collagen fibers in the lengthened state. Do this for a time period equal to 1.5 times “X”. We might consider this a cementing phase?
4) Measure frequently during the cementing phase to make sure gains are not being lost. Once the gains have been in place for 1.5 time “X”, then we take a decon break of a period equal to 2 times “X”. During this period we do marginal PE at the most. It is similar to step 1 above…no vitamins, no protein shakes. Spend this time exercising the rest of your body and getting good sleep.
5) At the end of the last Rest period. Record what has happened. Daily measurements taken at the same time every day would be a decent way to track results. Keep a log of circumstances and notes. Was the 1/4 gain kept through the decon? If so, why not tweak the routine to see if time or different exercises could improve the result?
Basically, I am more interested in the chemicals than the IPR protocol at this point.
Collagenase, Relaxin, Verapamil, and some others…Anyone?
"Debate the idea..."