Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Originally Posted by pussypumper1969
Hey webslave or anyone what the latest on pills-dot com.. Anyone ordered from them lately and does anyone know if they will ship to PO box. Anyone used credit card for purchase from them. Would love to know because just tried my first Cialis this weekend and loved it and would love to place an order very soon with someone so please give me your opinion. Thanks all

I haven’t ordered from there myself. Only “heard” that they are reliable from a couple people but I did contact them with a few questions which they replied too. Their prices aren’t the cheapest but not bad.
As for the p.o. Box delivery, I don’t know.
Read over their FAQ pages etc. Email them prior to ordering, ask questions.
Maybe someone will reply that has ordered from them.
ws

Look over my web page,,,look at the various sites.

Originally Posted by webslave

Runner, that sound awfully odd ! Advertising on the radio !

And no, I’m not familiar with that site.

Yeah, I had an uncomfortable feeling about it. They’re still going at it on the radio?? Go figure. Thanks for the input.

Thanks webslave will do that.thanks for all the info. Everyone

Update on ADC order, ordered 2-22 and my airway tracking number now says it is in NY and past customs as of Friday. Idk if the tracking number will work now as it is going ground from here on out as far as I know. According to ADC’s estimates, it should be here by the end of the week at the latest.

I still haven’t received my Aquachem shipment yet, although it’s only been 2.5 weeks and it’s international shipping. Hoping it’s just a delay somewhere and hasn’t been seized or lost!

Well R Dopa!! I placed an order with Aquachem about 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting. I live in the USA, so I can only imagine how long it will take for your order to reach you. Keep us posted.

Hey JamesOO!! I have an order with ADC I would like to track, but it seems that my order status is never updated. How did you track your order?

Hey King, use the airway bill # on USPS.com. I can’t remember now if I paid extra for quick delivery if that’s even an option, but I seem to be the only one that is able to use a tracking #. Anyway, to my GREAT SURPRISE I went to track it today and wabam! it arrived in my town late last night, was loaded this morning, and just got it from my best friend the post man! I got 40 of the manly and 40 of the gen-c and WOW this shit looks so much more legit than what I got from my old gen-c supplier! I am STOOOKED to say the least, b/c I’ve been with my new girl for ~2-3 months and my 1.5yo gen-c has reallly not worked like it did a year ago and so I can’t say the sex has been up to par with what I’m (and I’m sure she) is used to. Thanks a million to you WebSlave and everyone else here for showin me a great new AND INCREDIBLY CHEAP place!

tl;dr - got my ADC shipment in roughly 2 1/2 weeks. Very pleased!

Hey guys, just wondering if Aquachem is still going strong? I noticed they only take money orders now and haven’t replied to my emails, and to others emails on this board as well.. Any info on them, I love their product!

Originally Posted by James00
I got 40 of the manly and 40 of the gen-c and WOW this shit looks so much more legit than what I got from my old gen-c supplier! I am STOOOKED to say the least, b/c I’ve been with my new girl for ~2-3 months and my 1.5yo gen-c has reallly not worked like it did a year ago and so I can’t say the sex has been up to par with what I’m (and I’m sure she) is used to. Thanks a million to you WebSlave and everyone else here for showin me a great new AND INCREDIBLY CHEAP place!

tl;dr - got my ADC shipment in roughly 2 1/2 weeks. Very pleased!


Just ordered 40 of the manly myself. Have you tried it yet? If so what are your conclusions? I’ve never done a generic V, but some of the guys here feel the potency is not as good as the brand name. Needless to say I can get some results from 50mgs of the brand V, so if the 100mgs of manly equal at least that, it’s a good deal. Price was awesome but shipping was a little steep.

I ordered 30 generic v from ADC on 2/11/09. They confirmed payment and shipping on 2/17/09, but nothing has arrived yet.

Can someone clarify something for me please? I am getting ready to order some new stuff, as the small supply of generic viagra I had it running out. I was looking to try some new stuff from alldaychemist and was hoping someone could help me with what to choose. I’m 21 years old, and although I have no issues with ED, I suffer from performance anxiety. I have been taking 15-20 mg of generic viagra and it takes away all the pressure and works great. I heard cialis and liquid cialis are great for extended periods of time. Can someone let me know what would be good to try other than generic viagra? I plan on getting some of that too (especially in the chewable, that was fantastic) but I also wanted to try some different stuff and stuff that lasts longer.

thanks,

house


one month in (as of 02/12/09): 8.15" BPEL, 7.4" NBPEL, 5.6"EG, (5"-6.5" varying) FL, 4.75" FG, Height: 6'1", Weight: 190 lbs.

Currently (as of 04/3/09): 8.50" BPEL, 7.6" NBPEL, 5.7"EG, (5.5"-7" varying) FL, 4.75" FG, Height: 6'1", Weight: 175 lbs. (final semester of Computer Science > Gym :( )

Goals (in the next 6 months): 8.60" BPEL, 7.8" NBPEL, 6" EG, 7" FL, 5" FG, (still hopefully 6'1"), Weight: 200 lbs.

Sorry, forgot to mention this. I’m in the United States and saw they mentioned that “Tadafil is not for consumption in the United States”. Is that going to cause any problems in shipping? Tadafil and the generic viagra are what I was looking at purchasing for now.


one month in (as of 02/12/09): 8.15" BPEL, 7.4" NBPEL, 5.6"EG, (5"-6.5" varying) FL, 4.75" FG, Height: 6'1", Weight: 190 lbs.

Currently (as of 04/3/09): 8.50" BPEL, 7.6" NBPEL, 5.7"EG, (5.5"-7" varying) FL, 4.75" FG, Height: 6'1", Weight: 175 lbs. (final semester of Computer Science > Gym :( )

Goals (in the next 6 months): 8.60" BPEL, 7.8" NBPEL, 6" EG, 7" FL, 5" FG, (still hopefully 6'1"), Weight: 200 lbs.

Originally Posted by house_md

Sorry, forgot to mention this. I’m in the United States and saw they mentioned that “Tadafil is not for consumption in the United States”. Is that going to cause any problems in shipping? Tadafil and the generic viagra are what I was looking at purchasing for now.

They won’t ship Tadalafil to the US. You can, however, order generic Viagra and Levitra from them.


start 1/20/08: 6.0 nbpel, 5.5 eg, 4 fl, 5 fg

now 6/30/12: 6.75 nbpel, 5.875 eg, 5.0 fl, 5.125 fg

Doggmann..sounds like you should be getting your order any day now. My payment was recieved on the 02/15/2009 and I got my order last Wensday. If you do not get it by the end of the week, e-mail the customer service dept.

Originally Posted by KingD757
Well R Dopa!! I placed an order with Aquachem about 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting. I live in the USA, so I can only imagine how long it will take for your order to reach you. Keep us posted.

Hey JamesOO!! I have an order with ADC I would like to track, but it seems that my order status is never updated. How did you track your order?

Hey KingD757, has your order arrived yet? Still waiting on mine!

On another note, has anyone tried the bulk tadalifil powder from airsealed? It seems like it’s just come back in stock, 10 grams for $83 doesn’t sound too bad.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:15 PM.