Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Originally Posted by psychojitsu

I just used chemone.com. I just got some of their tadalafil today I will let you all know how it goes.

I used chemone when they first got started and their stuff was great. I don’t know how well their products are now.

Originally Posted by manage123452000
I just looked at that site, couldn’t find ED products. Is that link correct, or is there a secret backdoor?

Manage, it’s chemoneproducts. Their on my page.
And as for v powder, think elitenet has it.

Ulcaster, I haven’t heard nothing lately on them either. A bit high priced.

I’d like to report that I had a good experience with inhousepharmacy.com. I placed an order for Fincar (generic Proscar/finasteride) on January 2nd and it was delivered to my house on the 7th. Price was good too.

Hey,

Hopefully the last update before my shipment arrives. My card has been billed and I have received my air mail number, although, they said something about not being able to track it because it’s a registered mail shipment. Either way, they confirmed the shipment day of January 5, and they said it should take between 5-15 days. That means it should arrive any day now.

Rock on,

JB


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

Originally Posted by webslave
Manage, it’s chemoneproducts. Their on my page.
And as for v powder, think elitenet has it.

Thanks WS. On Elitenet, they have a product called Sildenafil Mesylate. Anyone tried it?

Also does elitenet have the secret coupon codes, or email deals that some of the other sites used to use?

It has been awhile since i’ve ordered anything, my last order from kits lasted me a long time.

Thanks in advance to all replies,,,

I just placed my 3rd order for Alldaychemist. I’ve never had any problems with them except the second order took over 2 month because a postal strike in England. The quality of V and C are the same as the real stuff, I’ve tried both. You can’t beat the price from Alldaychemist unless you buy the raw powder form.

I will let you know how long it takes this time.

Originally Posted by plein_lee
I just placed my 3rd order for Alldaychemist. I’ve never had any problems with them except the second order took over 2 month because a postal strike in England. The quality of V and C are the same as the real stuff, I’ve tried both. You can’t beat the price from Alldaychemist unless you buy the raw powder form.

I will let you know how long it takes this time.

Yes plein lee, keep us up to date on delivery etc. Mine was extremely fast this past order from allday. I’m not promotely them really, but the prices of some of their other meds, Celebrex, Clonidine, Levo-synthroid, Nexium, can’t be beat and the quality is very good. I was paying big money for Nexium & Celebrex even with a discount at the pharmachy, so considering that, the $25.00 for shipping is way covered.

Greetings webslave. Thanks for your info on meds. I’m sick and tired of paying $15.00 a hit for V so I’m going to place an order with AllDaychemist. Seems guys on this forum have had good results with them. Hope everything goes well.

Your welcome rrunner69;

Haven’t heard a negative on allday in quite awhile. And as I’ve mentioned, they have really picked up speed on delivering.

Originally Posted by rrunner69
Greetings webslave. Thanks for your info on meds. I’m sick and tired of paying $15.00 a hit for V so I’m going to place an order with AllDaychemist. Seems guys on this forum have had good results with them. Hope everything goes well.

If you didn’t place it yet you may want to make a yahoo mail or something just for them, because after I used them I got some serious spam. Other than that all was well. Be prepared the generic is not as strong as the real thing but for a fraction of the price it’s still worth it so you may need to take more.


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I’ve placed 2 orders with AllDaychemist and haven’t noted an increase in spam. In fact, I haven’t gotten any e-mails directly from them. I do, however, get regular e-mails from Elitenet.


start 1/20/08: 6.0 nbpel, 5.5 eg, 4 fl, 5 fg

now 6/30/12: 6.75 nbpel, 5.875 eg, 5.0 fl, 5.125 fg

I’ve been able to have fairly good sex with half a V tablet..50mgs. I like to use the 100mg full dose cause then I can go wild on the wench. Again at $15.00 a pop the ride can get expensive. So if I end up taking the generic 100mgs and get close to the same results as the 50 mgs of brand it will still be a big savings. I’m assuming that most guys use the 100mg of the generic. Thanks for the heads up Dino.

Originally Posted by Dino9X7
If you didn’t place it yet you may want to make a yahoo mail or something just for them, because after I used them I got some serious spam. Other than that all was well. Be prepared the generic is not as strong as the real thing but for a fraction of the price it’s still worth it so you may need to take more.

Hey Dino, remember the hassle with allday about the spam issue. Just maybe they have cut out selling emails ?!
I use my gmail account for ordering etc and don’t notice the spam “gmail is good for cutting spam” as I have it routed to my Outlook Express, without the spam.
As for the allday ED meds. They aren’t as good in quality as the real thing, but close, and as you mentioned, for the price, a very good deal.
It’s strong enough that I can’t take over 50mg or I get the flushing, headache, etc.

So far so good. I get hard looking at the crack of dawn. But this is the first ED medication I have tried so I have nothing to compare it with.


November 23, 2004 6 3/4" BPEL EG 5 1/4" Feb 17, 2011 BPEL 8" BPEL EG 6 1/8th"

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:34 AM.