Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Originally Posted by GiantScale
Just got my manly viagra from ADC. My concern is the dates printed on the blister pack. It says something about 2007. And then says below that..

B.No.8T-196 M/D Nov.08 E/D Oct 11

But no year on the E/D expiration date. Are my new manly’s old and expired webslave?

GiantScale, your good.
Manufacture Date: November 2008
Expiration Date: October 2011

I have heard that cabaser/dostinex is useless in liquid form. Anyone have any feedback with this?

I’m looking to reduce my refractory time with this and liquid C. I’m sick of the rash and headaches V gives me.

Hi webslave,

I sent aquachem two e-mails in the past week or so about ordering liquid tadalafil but to no avail. Does he usually take such a long time to respond?

Originally Posted by artlan
Hi webslave,

I sent aquachem two e-mails in the past week or so about ordering liquid tadalafil but to no avail. Does he usually take such a long time to respond?

Hey Artlan;

No, not usually I don’t think. He had problems with emails going into his spam folder. I’ll send him a note to look there, etc.
Ws

Originally Posted by webslave
Hey Artlan;

No, not usually I don’t think. He had problems with emails going into his spam folder. I’ll send him a note to look there, etc.
Ws

Thank you so much webslave! I followed your website around since the old newsgroups days and you offer marvelous help to all of us! Keep up the good work.

I also had a question to you in regards to tadalafil/sidenafil citratre and hope you can share your expertise with me. I used tadalafil for a few years first at 10mg and eventually the effects wore off (would not get as hard as I used to at the beginning) so I upped my dosage for 20mg and that worked for a while as well. After a period of time I noticed that my erections were not as hard anymore (AGAIN!) and I would not get them easily and spontaneously like many times before. I switched to sidenafil citrate from alldaychemist. Using 50mg for around 6months served me well; however, it seems like my erections are not as hard, do not last as long and are never spontaneous like at the onset. At this point in time I am thinking about stopping using sidenafil citrate and switching back to tadalafil. Any advice that you can share with me? Does this happen often? Can I continue recycling/alternating between tadalafil/sidenafil citratre like this?

Originally Posted by artlan
Thank you so much webslave! I followed your website around since the old newsgroups days and you offer marvelous help to all of us! Keep up the good work.

I also had a question to you in regards to tadalafil/sidenafil citratre and hope you can share your expertise with me. I used tadalafil for a few years first at 10mg and eventually the effects wore off (would not get as hard as I used to at the beginning) so I upped my dosage for 20mg and that worked for a while as well. After a period of time I noticed that my erections were not as hard anymore (AGAIN!) and I would not get them easily and spontaneously like many times before. I switched to sidenafil citrate from alldaychemist. Using 50mg for around 6months served me well; however, it seems like my erections are not as hard, do not last as long and are never spontaneous like at the onset. At this point in time I am thinking about stopping using sidenafil citrate and switching back to tadalafil. Any advice that you can share with me? Does this happen often? Can I continue recycling/alternating between tadalafil/sidenafil citratre like this?

Your welcome Artlan.
I can say I’ve noticed the same in a reduction of effects using the tadalafil, sildenafil and vardenafil. I take an occasional hiatus from the liq c I’ve been using every so often. Clean out my system using apple cider vinegar etc. I also have switched the ED meds as you.
I suggest you begin pumping etc also if your not already. I just wish to hell I could get into a normal routine PE’ing !!
Along with PE’ing, I think taking time off from using any ED med is beneficial. I have ED and at times, nothing really works well. Then after doing a system cleansing and laying off meds, things return to normal fairly much once I begin using them again.
OH, and exercise ! Good health is a # one!
Maybe someone else will share with some advise.

Hey,

Just another update about my order from alldaychemist. I ordered some sidenafil and some tadalafil from them on December 18th, and they’ve been really good at keeping contact with me. I sent them a message a few days ago to let them know that I was going to be leaving town for a couple of months on the 22nd, and hoped that my order would get there before then. They assured me that it would, and said that they shipped it and that I should receive a tracking number within 24 hours. I haven’t received that yet, but at least they reassured me that I should get it before I leave. Like I said, they’ve been really good at answering all my questions pertaining to my order.

-JB


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

Correction.I ordered on December 22nd.

Oh yeah, congratulations guys on receiving your orders. I wonder why mine are taking so long. Maybe because I’m a first time buyer?


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

A bit odd johnnyblubber. Yes, mine was fast this time, but I can remember times it wasn’t.

It may be ‘cause your a first time buyer ?. Have you gotten an email stating that they have taken your $$ out of your account.

As it’s just been mailed, it shouldn’t be but like another week till your delivery, going by the speed of mine.

Once it leaves India.it’s quite fast.

Originally Posted by webslave
GiantScale, your good.
Manufacture Date: November 2008
Expiration Date: October 2011

Thanks.. Good to know

Just wanted to add that ADC’s manly V rates very close to the real Viagra. I wont take more than 50mg in fear my shong might blow off . Actually 25mg is more than enough. And the effects are still felt 24hrs later.

One question though. I usually have a drink or three when I use the manly. What are the effects when booze and V are mixed? Have any conclusive test results been made?

johnnyblubber: It took ADC forever to charge my visa card. But once it did, things moved quickly.

Aquachem

Originally Posted by artlan
Hi webslave,

I sent aquachem two e-mails in the past week or so about ordering liquid tadalafil but to no avail. Does he usually take such a long time to respond?

I have sent aquachem 4 emails in the last month with no response from them. I have ordered from Alldaychemists instead.

Can’t blame you msbwo.

I just used chemone.com. I just got some of their tadalafil today I will let you all know how it goes.


November 23, 2004 6 3/4" BPEL EG 5 1/4" Feb 17, 2011 BPEL 8" BPEL EG 6 1/8th"

Originally Posted by psychojitsu
I just used chemone.com. I just got some of their tadalafil today I will let you all know how it goes.

I just looked at that site, couldn’t find ED products. Is that link correct, or is there a secret backdoor?

Is anyone still shipping bulk powder V like Kits used to?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:29 PM.