Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Originally Posted by Harmony777
Does anyone know if you can buy generic ED drugs in Mexico?

Yes you can.

Originally Posted by Harmony777
Does anyone know if you can buy generic ED drugs in Mexico?

You can walk in a drug store and buy almost anything:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

I just picked up my powder tadalafil (cialis) from the post office. I ordered from elitenetpharmacy about 3 weeks ago, but the P.O. tried to deliver Thursday or Friday while I was on vacation in not-so-sunny-Southern California. So, that means it came in about 2 1/2 weeks. I haven’t tried it yet since I took the last of my other cialis last night, but I’m pleased with elitenet so far. Service is good. 2 grams and postage for $51.00


:_pump: :donatecar

Where can I get liquid tadalafil? Kitsnmore seems to be down. Any alternatives? Thanks.

Originally Posted by clgp7
I just picked up my powder tadalafil (cialis) from the post office. I ordered from elitenetpharmacy about 3 weeks ago, but the P.O. tried to deliver Thursday or Friday while I was on vacation in not-so-sunny-Southern California. So, that means it came in about 2 1/2 weeks. I haven’t tried it yet since I took the last of my other cialis last night, but I’m pleased with elitenet so far. Service is good. 2 grams and postage for $51.00

Let us know how the powder is and that the strength is up to par:)


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Originally Posted by Dino9X7

Let us know how the powder is and that the strength is up to par:)

I’m pretty excited to try it. I get three days (at least) of great performance from either name-brand or the kitsnmore stuff. I’ll be trying it out tomorrow night.


:_pump: :donatecar

aznxassassin, I ordered liquid C from ChemOneResearch.com last week, but it hasn’t arrived yet. A little more expensive than Kits was, but not all that much. The Kits stuff worked well for me, so I was reluctant to change, but just had no choice. If the order ever gets here, I’ll try it out and let you know.

Anyone else had experience with ChemOne?

Originally Posted by Harmony777

Does anyone know if you can buy generic ED drugs in Mexico?

I went to Nogales a few months ago and bought 10 generic V 100 mg for $45. Not as cheap as mail order but convenient. You still have to carry it back across the border though.

You can also get the brand name V or C down there, but it is expensive. I think $12 or $13 for 100 mg V or 20 mg C.


Horny Bastard

I’ve ordered 2 bottles of liquid C from ChemOneResearch. Shipping and service were prompt and courteous, but the product didn’t seem to work for me as well as the KitsNMore. I ordered bulk powder (tadalafil) from KitsNMore 2 weeks ago and have not received it yet. I’m hoping that I didn’t waste my money. Anyone else order from Kits lately and never receive it?

I have a good relationship with my doctor and she writes scrips for me for any ED drug I want, even ups the doses knowing that I chop up the pills. They are pretty pricey though, between $12 and $14 a tablet. Levitra is my drug of choice right now, lol.

I just got another delivery from 4corners pharmacy and as usual they were right on the money with the delivery times.

They are not as cheap as some but I have never been disappointed with the service. They ALWAYS respond via email or telephone.

My male buddies are always calling me asking “hey man do you have any Superman pills?” I never used to charge them, fuck that noise, I always charge them now.

Hell Ill be the one getting arrested to selling illegal ED drugs to all the middle aged guys in the area. lol


You all are still missing the point... The story was great and all but should have ass (and) some anal in it.- RWG

I also ordered bulk tadalafil from kitsnmore. He emailed, that it is still backordered.

Originally Posted by Dino9X7

Let us know how the powder is and that the strength is up to par:)

I tried the home-mixed cialis from elitenetpharmacy. Works great! I used the formula that webslave recommended. I’ve had more spontaneous woodies than I’ve had for years. Good strong erections. I’d sure recommend elitenet.


:_pump: :donatecar

I ordered powdered Tadalifil from kitsnmore (emerald scientific) at the end of October - my credit card was billed promptly, but I STILL haven’t received my order nor any response to my email inquiries. Very disappointing.

Originally Posted by clgp7
I tried the home-mixed cialis from elitenetpharmacy. Works great! I used the formula that webslave recommended. I’ve had more spontaneous woodies than I’ve had for years. Good strong erections. I’d sure recommend elitenet.

That’s great to hear!

So it looks like elitenetpharmacy is working and Kitsmore is having issues


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 AM.