Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Motivated,

The side effects I have experienced from one half cc of the liquid C (15mg) are no different than what I experienced taking 20 mg of the real Cialis. Heart pounding and mild increase in heart rate, mild headache and some trouble sleeping, especially the first and second nights. I don’t think the liquid has any additional side effects. With a 10 mg tablet I notice these effects are much less, but this is just a dosage effect, not a liquid/tablet difference.

I have been doing the half ml every Friday for 3 weeks now, and the side effects are decreasing, as I get used to it I guess.

(Today is Friday. Yaahooo!)

The only other negative side effect is that my wife is walking funny these days.

Originally Posted by mravg
Motivated,
Heart pounding and mild increase in heart rate

Hmmmm … Sounds like a stimulant!

Thanks for the info Mravg, MDC, and Peforeal.

Yes it sound like that, the way I described it, but it is a very different feeling than caffeine for example. I don’t know why it effects my sleep, as I don’t get jittery or clench my teeth or anything like that. I think the heart pounding might just be an effect of vasodilation.

Anyway, I consider these effects to be mild and tolerable. And I notice them mostly at night while trying to sleep, except for the dull headache which I notice mostly for the first 24 hours, and it is subtle as well.

Originally Posted by mravg
Yes it sound like that, the way I described it, but it is a very different feeling than caffeine for example. I don’t know why it effects my sleep, as I don’t get jittery or clench my teeth or anything like that. I think the heart pounding might just be an effect of vasodilation.
Anyway, I consider these effects to be mild and tolerable. And I notice them mostly at night while trying to sleep, except for the dull headache which I notice mostly for the first 24 hours, and it is subtle as well.

Thanks. This is all very helpful. I am going to order some of this stuff and give it a go.

As for the sleep thing, when in the day are you taking the C? Later in the day, or earlier?

Originally Posted by peforeal
MDC,

For me that would be a great positive.

Peforeal

I love the sides I experience with it. That was just for the people who got tired of all my glowing reviews. :p

Finally took the liquid cialis from kitsnmore yesterday. Wow. Taste was horrible, but effect was pretty good. Still feel it today, we had marathon sex and she quit way before I wanted to. Good stuff.

Drawbacks? None really except I saw a slightly reddish hue in my vision for about an hour. With Viagra it was a strong blue tint for hours.


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

muttley,
I got mine Saturday and took some last night. I’m sure the taste is whatever it’s suspended in, alcohol I presume. I’ve chewed up cialis pills previously and it has a slightly sweet taste.

See if she’s interested in trying it so she can go to complete the marathon. It should help keep her lubed.

Originally Posted by MDC
See if she’s interested in trying it so she can go to complete the marathon. It should help keep her lubed.

I don’t get it. Are you suggesting that Mrs. Muttley try the liquid C as well? Forgive me for my ignorance, but do these types of drug have that sort of effect on women? What, will it make their clitorises extra stiff and longlasting? Now I have to get some!

motivated,
female arousal is similar to male arousal.. It’s all about increasing bloodflow to the genitals. I’ve heard of women taking it and having success at increasing arousal, just that there aren’t very many reports since it’s “for men”. Viagra was also tested in women for this issue and found to be somewhat successful.

I’ll have to find a way to convince my wife to try it a few times to see what happens. The only problem is that the Kitsnmore stuff doesn’t taste very enticing. The last time I got liquid C, it was from cemproducts.com and came fruit punch flavored, which apparently what all of his not for human consumption products taste like. ;)

Originally Posted by MDC
motivated,
female arousal is similar to male arousal.. It’s all about increasing bloodflow to the genitals. I’ve heard of women taking it and having success at increasing arousal, just that there aren’t very many reports since it’s “for men”. Viagra was also tested in women for this issue and found to be somewhat successful.

I’ll have to find a way to convince my wife to try it a few times to see what happens. The only problem is that the Kitsnmore stuff doesn’t taste very enticing. The last time I got liquid C, it was from cemproducts.com and came fruit punch flavored, which apparently what all of his not for human consumption products taste like. ;)

Very interesting. Sounds like a good multipurpose product: dick enhancer and spanish fly all in one!

Do let us know if ever you get the Mrs. to try it.

She would have tried the cemproducts stuff, but with this one I’ll have to be more creative. Maybe a pina colada would work fine to cover the strong alcohol flavor of the kitsnmore cialis? Just not today since it’s that time of the month.

Originally Posted by MDC
She would have tried the cemproducts stuff, but with this one I’ll have to be more creative. Maybe a pina colada would work fine to cover the strong alcohol flavor of the kitsnmore cialis? Just not today since it’s that time of the month.

Or maybe a chaser that she really likes. Swallow the liquid C, and then chase it with whatever her preference is.

Or, would this or the Pina Colada impair the effects of the liquid C?

I do not mind the taste of the kitsnmore product. In fact I look forward to it.
My latest dose on Friday gave me almost no side effects. I am definitely adjusting to it. I do believe it effected my sleep a little bit on Friday night, even though the Cialis web site lists insomnia as a “rare” side effect.
I had great sex with Mrsavg the last couple days, lasting much longer than usual. Being extra hard also changes the whole experience for some reason. I can thrust faster and harder, or do the “prybar” technique much better, or just stay inside her and hardly move without going soft.
I don’t have ED, but sex is just better with C.

I have also thought of slipping some of the liquid C in a drink for my wife. If one of you guys try it, please let us know how it works!

Originally Posted by mravg
In fact I look forward to it.

I should say so, given that report! This all sounds great. I’m glad it’s delivering the goods for you.

Motivated, I highly recommend the kitsnmore product. I believe that the dosage feels equivalent to the authentic cialis tabs. 15 mg in the liquid seems as strong as a 20 mg tab. This is good to know compared with some of the other generic sources reported to be weak.

I am trying to think of some kind of inconspicuous bottle I can store it in, in the refrigerator. I was going to use a cough medicine bottle, but I wouldn’t want my kids to end up taking a tablespoon of the stuff! It would have to be something that looks like it belongs in the frig, but that no one would mess with. Any suggestions?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:01 PM.