Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Just ordered from PP. I’ll let you guys know how it goes.

I didn’t have a Visa card, so I bought a Visa gift card online and ordered it that way. Might be an option for any of you who are having issues with your CC company denying it.


Starting Stats: BPEL 5.5" EG 4.4" -- Current: BPEL 6.9" EG 4.95" -- Short Term Goal BPEL 7", EG 5.25" -- Ultimate Goal : BPEL 7.5" EG 5.75"

I’m amazed it’s taken them this long to completely shut things down on the liquids sites. Dino started this thread in 2004 and I made my first post in this thread several months after it was started. I have placed many orders with many now-defunct companies, but I haven’t seen a mass shutdown like this in these 12 years.

I guess this is why the overseas pill suppliers have to keep changing their credit card processors also.

I just checked Blue Sky Peptides and they’ve still got tadalafil liquid listed for sale. (Buy 2 get 1 free and 40% off of that) I have not used it, I have only ordered anastrozole from them. So I cannot attest to its quality. The anastrozole is legit but you know how these sites go.

The last coupon code that I got for them was for 40% off everything and it is: NOW40. They also advertise that they accept bitcoin. I haven’t used bitcoin. If any of you have, how about posting your experience with it.

I emailed them about sildenafil and they got right back to me saying that they no longer carry it as one of their products.

I did place an order with ADC a couple of weeks ago; it shipped on the 9th and I got it on the 16th. I ordered a bunch of different things as I normally do including V and C, and it was all legit.

Now might be the time to load up on pills from India, because they might raise their prices due to the loss of competition. It will also probably only be a matter of time before they are shut out completely also.

Bitcoin took a minute to figure out but once you use it it’s awesome. You can order overseas without all this cc hassle.

There are probably many places where you can have a bitcoin account but when I researched I chose “circle” because it looked the best option.
http://www.circle.com

1. Register for account.
2. In settings, add your debit or credit card which is your “bank account”
3. Deposit money from your “bank account” into your circle account.
4. Once deposit clears you go into settings and change currency from us dollars to bitcoin.
5. Wherever you’re purchasing from, when you choose bitcoin as your payment method will give you a bitcoin address which you input into the payment info on circle.

Sit back and wait for your delivery.

Originally Posted by manage123452000
I’m amazed it’s taken them this long to completely shut things down on the liquids sites. Dino started this thread in 2004 and I made my first post in this thread several months after it was started. I have placed many orders with many now-defunct companies, but I haven’t seen a mass shutdown like this in these 12 years.

I guess this is why the overseas pill suppliers have to keep changing their credit card processors also.

I just checked Blue Sky Peptides and they’ve still got tadalafil liquid listed for sale. (Buy 2 get 1 free and 40% off of that) I have not used it, I have only ordered anastrozole from them. So I cannot attest to its quality. The anastrozole is legit but you know how these sites go.

The last coupon code that I got for them was for 40% off everything and it is: NOW40. They also advertise that they accept bitcoin. I haven’t used bitcoin. If any of you have, how about posting your experience with it.

I emailed them about sildenafil and they got right back to me saying that they no longer carry it as one of their products.

I did place an order with ADC a couple of weeks ago; it shipped on the 9th and I got it on the 16th. I ordered a bunch of different things as I normally do including V and C, and it was all legit.

Now might be the time to load up on pills from India, because they might raise their prices due to the loss of competition. It will also probably only be a matter of time before they are shut out completely also.

Where are you seeing this? Is this a fact that research companies will no longer be selling Tadalafil? I have ordered from 2 different places within the last week or so with no issues? I hope this is not true because I need this and can not afford prescription prices.

*Actually I just looked on Grindstone Labs and not seeing it listed, wtf! PP still has it on the site?

I got my order of liquid tadalafil today from PP.

I ordered on the 12th. Got a confirmation email that day and then a tracking number email the next.

I will try it at the daily dose of 5mg.

The basis of comparison will be the Ceebus from ADC.

I’ll report back here with my findings.

Originally Posted by solinari
I got my order of liquid tadalafil today from PP.
I ordered on the 12th. Got a confirmation email that day and then a tracking number email the next.
I will try it at the daily dose of 5mg.
The basis of comparison will be the Ceebus from ADC.
I’ll report back here with my findings.

Hello Everyone.. This is my first post.. Thanks for sharing all this great information.. Just started reading here a couple days ago.. I too ordered liquid Tadalafil from PP and got my order yesterday.. I’ve taken genuine Cialis 20mg pills in the past and they work great.. I get the headaches/body aches/stuffy nose etc.. And a unit that will rock up in a heartbeat.. Stay that way.. Then recycle quickly between shots.. So looking forward to using the liquid C, I took a 10mg dose and got no reaction.. No side effects, no difference in my erection.. Several hours later I took an additional 10mg dose.. That was about 2 hours ago.. Still nothing.. I’d be interested to hear from other people that have recent PP orders.. Especially you Solinari.. We had to get the same or similar batch.. I’m not giving up as PP had a fairly good reputation here.. I’m going to wait a while and add on another 10mg.. I’m expecting to have a pretty hot and heavy afternoon meeting with a freaky chic tomorrow.. She’s way out of my league.. I sure hope this stuff works.. If my performance is on point, she said to expect her roommate to join next time.. Thanks for any input guys..

Kilo

It has been a few months, probably 4 months, I got some liquid C from PP and it worked fine. Just have to shake it up, seems like the powder is all at the top, I shook it and immediately

Filled the dropper and completely emptied the dropper. It even separated in the dropper. If I didn’t empty it, there was a lot of powder left in the dropper.

Originally Posted by kilohurtz1
Hello Everyone.. This is my first post.. Thanks for sharing all this great information.. Just started reading here a couple days ago.. I too ordered liquid Tadalafil from PP and got my order yesterday.. I’ve taken genuine Cialis 20mg pills in the past and they work great.. I get the headaches/body aches/stuffy nose etc.. And a unit that will rock up in a heartbeat.. Stay that way.. Then recycle quickly between shots.. So looking forward to using the liquid C, I took a 10mg dose and got no reaction.. No side effects, no difference in my erection.. Several hours later I took an additional 10mg dose.. That was about 2 hours ago.. Still nothing.. I’d be interested to hear from other people that have recent PP orders.. Especially you Solinari.. We had to get the same or similar batch.. I’m not giving up as PP had a fairly good reputation here.. I’m going to wait a while and add on another 10mg.. I’m expecting to have a pretty hot and heavy afternoon meeting with a freaky chic tomorrow.. She’s way out of my league.. I sure hope this stuff works.. If my performance is on point, she said to expect her roommate to join next time.. Thanks for any input guys..

Kilo

Be sure to update how PP works for you, I just started using it at just under 10mg a day. Was with my lady and seemed pretty good but it wasn’t a super long session, I have had good morning wood the last couple days and ill be seeing her again within the next day or two so well see.

Originally Posted by kilohurtz1
Hello Everyone.. This is my first post.. Thanks for sharing all this great information.. Just started reading here a couple days ago.. I too ordered liquid Tadalafil from PP and got my order yesterday.. I’ve taken genuine Cialis 20mg pills in the past and they work great.. I get the headaches/body aches/stuffy nose etc.. And a unit that will rock up in a heartbeat.. Stay that way.. Then recycle quickly between shots.. So looking forward to using the liquid C, I took a 10mg dose and got no reaction.. No side effects, no difference in my erection.. Several hours later I took an additional 10mg dose.. That was about 2 hours ago.. Still nothing.. I’d be interested to hear from other people that have recent PP orders.. Especially you Solinari.. We had to get the same or similar batch.. I’m not giving up as PP had a fairly good reputation here.. I’m going to wait a while and add on another 10mg.. I’m expecting to have a pretty hot and heavy afternoon meeting with a freaky chic tomorrow.. She’s way out of my league.. I sure hope this stuff works.. If my performance is on point, she said to expect her roommate to join next time.. Thanks for any input guys..

Kilo

I’ve recently received an order (last week) from Purchase Peptides and I felt like what I had received was pretty good. I only took ~7mg and was able to get solid erections for a few days.

Did you shake it before using it? The powder is suspended from the liquid in the PP Tadalafil, so everyone time you take it you need to shake it a little. But be warned, do this lightly! Otherwise I believe some of the powder gets lost in a foam which develops - it’s a real bummer actually. If you didn’t at least lightly shake the bottle, there’s a chance you got VERY little actual Cialis and primarily just the liquid they use.

One issue I had with the bottle I used this past summer is with potency. I shook the bottle too hard each time I used it and as a result a decent amount of foam was created. So my Tadalafil became less potent and sometimes a 20mg dose would feel less effective than a 10mg dose. What I learned was that I actually had to absorb some of the foam, along with the liquid, when administering my doses because otherwise the potency was mixed.

Originally Posted by drunkin_wisdom
I’ve recently received an order (last week) from Purchase Peptides and I felt like what I had received was pretty good. I only took ~7mg and was able to get solid erections for a few days.

Did you shake it before using it? The powder is suspended from the liquid in the PP Tadalafil, so everyone time you take it you need to shake it a little. But be warned, do this lightly! Otherwise I believe some of the powder gets lost in a foam which develops - it’s a real bummer actually. If you didn’t at least lightly shake the bottle, there’s a chance you got VERY little actual Cialis and primarily just the liquid they use.

One issue I had with the bottle I used this past summer is with potency. I shook the bottle too hard each time I used it and as a result a decent amount of foam was created. So my Tadalafil became less potent and sometimes a 20mg dose would feel less effective than a 10mg dose. What I learned was that I actually had to absorb some of the foam, along with the liquid, when administering my doses because otherwise the potency was mixed.

Do you think trying to stir it before each use would be better because of this or just shake? Even with a light shake yesterday still noticing a good amount of foam. I just want to be sure this is consistent, I would hate to try and perform and have an issue, its not like I can explain to my lady because she doesn’t even know I am taking this stuff.

Quick question, any of you ever try Ceebis or Tadicap Cialis from ADC? How was your ordering experience and results with the product and do they take credit card?

Considering trying some if the ordering process is smooth, I have read mixed reviews for both products but mostly good. I am only considering this since it seems like some of the research companies are starting to have issues with Tadalafil and although haven’t seen anything official wondering if its just a matter of time before we can’t get any kind of liquid Cialis. Also I would prefer a pill I just feel dosage and consistency would be a lot better but who knows.

Just wanted to add to this thread…..I just order from PP and within 10 mins my Visa card co called I ok’d it and 15 mins later got an email from PP saying it’s already been shipped. So let’s see it should be here by Friday.

Originally Posted by kingscounty
Just wanted to add to this thread.. I just order from PP and within 10 mins my Visa card co called I ok’d it and 15 mins later got an email from PP saying it’s already been shipped. So let’s see it should be here by Friday.

I ordered on Sunday, shipped on Tuesday with tracking number. Seems like they are back on top of their game.


Starting Stats: BPEL 5.5" EG 4.4" -- Current: BPEL 6.9" EG 4.95" -- Short Term Goal BPEL 7", EG 5.25" -- Ultimate Goal : BPEL 7.5" EG 5.75"

I’d still recommend getting your ED meds from ADC. You know what you’re getting when you buy from a giant pharmaceutical company such as Cipla. No one has a clue what’s in the research chem liquids, although I can attest that they certainly do have some dose of the expected active ingredients typically (at least based on the effects I’ve experienced).

Originally Posted by manage123452000
Now might be the time to load up on pills from India, because they might raise their prices due to the loss of competition. It will also probably only be a matter of time before they are shut out completely also.

1. There will still be plenty of competition among the Indian and other overseas pharmacies, although you’re right that prices may go up if the domestic “research chem” suppliers of ED drugs are shut down.

2. Unless there is much greater cooperation between the American and Indian governments in the future, I can’t see how the likes of ADC could be shut down. US laws can’t be applied to the websites themselves, and it’s impossible for customs to inspect all the thousands of packages coming through every day. Credit card processing does get tricky with the pharmacies, but Bitcoin is getting easier every year, and may eventually become the dominant means for these kinds of transactions.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

It’s no longer on their site, but I sent email to Grindstone asking if I could order additional tadalafil. So far, no response. If anyone else hears from them on this, please post here.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 AM.