Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Closing down all the generic drug web sites/and finding open sites for generic drugs

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville

How come you’re ordering both pills and liquid? Do you use them for different things?

I use liquid Tadalafil from Iron-Dragon because it works well, they ship quickly/no hassle and the price is reasonable.

I use Manly by Cooper Sildenafil and Silagra by Cipla Sildenafil from AllDayChemists as it is the cheapest I could find and I have done business with ADC since 2009 without a problem until now.

I will be looking for a new US based supplier for the Sildenafil, as the recent hassle has wasted a lot of my time.

The Visa people called us about suspicious activity. As it turns out, they were right. I had been charged twice in the same amount for the recent order. One was from the name the ADC representative gave me, and the other was from some other name. I don’t know why some crook used the same dollar amount? Visa may be putting our account on hold til they ship new cards. Meaning we can’t use out credit card for a couple of days. The lady from Visa gave me a phone number to call to alert them next time I order. But if I can find a US supplier, I would not have to call my local bank to tell them I need more ED pills.

Originally Posted by Bob.M
…The Visa people called us about suspicious activity. As it turns out, they were right. I had been charged twice in the same amount for the recent order….

Unfortunately, there are a lot of reports like that about pill sites, particularly ADC. It makes finding an international prepaid Visa worth the hassle.I agree that using ADC has become too aggravating. I’ve always like their product and it’s tough to beat the price. But the payment headaches, long lead times, etc have made me switch to domestic sources. Thankfully, I don’t use Viagra; I only use a small daily dose of liquid Cialis to aid with my PE. There are plenty of good U.S. sources for Cialis, but Viagra seems to be really hit or miss.

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville
. There are plenty of good U.S. Sources for Cialis, but Viagra seems to be really hit or miss.

What are the best sources? Looking for powder rather than liquid of possible. I know about iron-dragon but are there others?

Originally Posted by craptacular
What are the best sources? Looking for powder rather than liquid of possible. I know about iron-dragon but are there others?

Airsealed2.net has excellent raw powder at a very reasonable price. Give them a look!

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville
Airsealed2.net has excellent raw powder at a very reasonable price. Give them a look!

Ok thanks. Are they the ones with a strange payment process? What’s the least hassle payment method they use for someone in the US?

Also, I got some ID liquid tadalafil. It’s a purple liquid but there is a large amount of white residue settled in the bottom that won’t go away. It’s a bit too viscous to shake. Is that a problem? Anyone know what a kind of dose one “pump” typically is in mg?

Originally Posted by craptacular
Ok thanks. Are they the ones with a strange payment process? What’s the least hassle payment method they use for someone in the US?

Also, I got some ID liquid tadalafil. It’s a purple liquid but there is a large amount of white residue settled in the bottom that won’t go away. It’s a bit too viscous to shake. Is that a problem? Anyone know what a kind of dose one “pump” typically is in mg?

You want to shake the I.D. stuff to get the powder in suspension. Try heating it in a warm glass of water. You’ll probably loose the writing on the label. Two-three pumps should do it.

Originally Posted by canistretch

You want to shake the I.D. Stuff to get the powder in suspension. Try heating it in a warm glass of water. You’ll probably loose the writing on the label. Two-three pumps should do it.

Thanks, that worked well.

Anyone in Europe has experience with ordering from Iron-dragon?

I really want to, but I don’t know if it gets through customs.(Netherlands)

You can blame the operation pangea now that is shutting down thousands of domain sites. Legit script is the main organization running behind it they are corrupt and funded by big pharma they report domain names to get blocked. FDA and interpol work in operation pangea but legitscript is really the brains and coordination behind things.

Originally Posted by gearzz
You can blame the operation pangea now that is shutting down thousands of domain sites. Legit script is the main organization running behind it they are corrupt and funded by big pharma they report domain names to get blocked. FDA and interpol work in operation pangea but legitscript is really the brains and coordination behind things.

This is the first I’ve heard of it. Which sites have been shut down?

Is there a good source for liquid vardenafil/levitra?

Originally Posted by gearzz

You can blame the operation pangea now that is shutting down thousands of domain sites. Legit script is the main organization running behind it they are corrupt and funded by big pharma they report domain names to get blocked. FDA and interpol work in operation pangea but legitscript is really the brains and coordination behind things.

Fascinating. I just searched for Operation Pangea, didn’t know about it.


Please :donatecar to Thunder's Place to keep it running.

Clearskypharmacy.net has been my go to supplier. And it is all European pharma grade tabs.. Not no research liquid.

I’m thinking of ordering vardenafil (Levitra) from ADC. Does anyone have recent experience with that?

Also, I assume that sending them a money order will add a couple weeks to the process, but I don’t want to risk a credit card. But what about echeck? Doesn’t that just give them my bank account number, which I don’t want them to have?

And finally, the website seems to suggest you have to have a prescription. Is that just window dressing? I thought the no-prescription feature was a major selling point for them.

Ok I lied - one more question. Is there any reason why I can’t give them a fake phone number? I’ve seen lots of reports of people getting daily telemarketing calls after ordering from ADC.

Thanks for any info.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:15 PM.